Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel (Alice, etc.) 2013

449 of 2095
espawn
11/15/12 9:27 AM
It started about 3pm Mountain time 11/14/12 and it's happening to me as well anyone know what's up. The radio station's IT have not responded so far.
espawn
11/15/12 9:53 AM
I tried the PW reset and it has not worked.
robojfortin
11/15/12 10:16 AM
Same thing on 104.9
+1
Ayla
11/15/12 10:18 AM
I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago, and I wrote to my radio station, and told them to *UNLOCK* my account, and they did. Because of some glitch in the system, it is happening to people, and all they have to do is go into your account, and unlock it.

Someone else told me that's what I had to do. It will take a day after you tell them, but keep checking back and see if they did it sooner.

I also told them when I wrote that they owe me any points that I am missing, because this was not my fault or that of my computer. It seems they don't want to *GIVE* points if they don't have to, it might make them get the lead out, and fix it ASAP. Add up the points that you have missed, and request that they credit you for them. Losing it on the list to the right...they won't do anything about.

If you ever log into your account, and don't see that list to the right...hold off, and don't do anything, and write to them, and come back later to see if it is there. I lost 2 days of points because I didn't know about it either. And yes, I pressed them, and they credited me for them, they didn't want to, but it wasn't my fault!

I tried the password reset too, and it didn't work.

Good luck.
espawn
11/15/12 10:20 AM
AOL clerical admin tabs: 13
I have seen the credit issue like this in the past and it seems that it resolved itself (with correctly applied credit)in a day or so. I have sent the radio station 4 emails this time and I don't know if this is the same thing or not.
+1
pbmc
11/15/12 10:34 AM
This appears to be a nationwide problem. 101.9 also affected. Answered one trivia and did not see an increase in the weekly total, so I stopped. Send the radio station an email, indicating the situation. I will check back here later in the day to see if this board has any updates.

PBMc
handsoffmhs
11/15/12 12:31 PM
ZoneAlarm...FREE Anti-Virus Protection = botnets
+1
bmchang
11/15/12 2:04 PM
Diamond Candy Jewelery - No, Thanks
+1
MIGHTYMACHONE
11/15/12 3:35 PM
This is for U Ms. Cherry Buns

music knowledge= FORWARD
+1
MIGHTYMACHONE
11/15/12 3:36 PM
old school video on demand= YELLOW
449 of 2095
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.