• filter:
  • 1117 118 119120121500
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Country Music Trivia - Brantley Gilbert

rated:
Felder wrote the guitar solo intro....Henley and Frey helped to complete the song.

rated:
Does anyone know how to find answers to the Become trivia? For example, the question for 11/25/12 was ó For 500 points and to score a deal on electronics this year: When you click on the 42 inch FlashSign Digital Sign Screen and land on the deal page how many pounds does the 42 inch screen weigh?
I click to get the answer, but then canít find a 42 inch FlashSign Digital Sign Screen (or anything even remotely similar) to click on, even if I do a Search on the words. The same thing has happened with every other Become trivia Iíve tried.

rated:
Cyber Monday - Electronics = 70.00

gkern: I could not get answer when clicking on site either. I got it from sams1997 at -
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/903165/...

rated:
Amazon deals, what color is the baby rattle? Pink

Jewelry You Want, Emitations Heart Charm Promise Ring website tagline/slogan? The Uncommon Drugstore

rated:
Cyber Monday Deal - Electronics!= 70,000 pounds

rated:
ROCK Music!: Atlas Genius
Music Knowledge: Sensual and romantic

rated:
Hello gkern,

It took me forever to figure that one out but here is what usually works for me most of the time.

In you example, just copy the exact name item they want you to click on. then in a new window, go to the "Become" website, which is www.become.com Then in the "search window, paste or type that item and hit search. I usually click on the first one and it takes me to the exact website to get your answer. I know it's a pain but it works for me. It doesn't always work but mostly it does. Good Luck

rated:
Top Brand Attire: When you click on the RALPH LAUREN Silk Paisley Tie what is the default color of the tie?

Tan

rated:
has anyone found the answer to become sata lll harddrive symbol next to wishlist? I geneally find the answers on become but not this one

rated:
Starwood - wow packages trivia: 65 days

rated:
Toys R Us - Flash Deals
Products 26 - 8
Dental 26 - Fluoride
Factors 26 - tooth enamel
Influence - tooth whitening
Discovery
What Kind of Spider is it - western desert tarantula
Which decade is it - 1980's
Are you a helicopter parent - You're probably at an appropriate level of attentiveness.
Which disease destroys grapevines - Phylloxera
What are some alternatives - hand out many notes and build many bunkers
How frequently do they take place - every 3 seconds

rated:
Discovery - Scary Silk Spinners:western desert tarantula
Discovery - Sliding Puzzle Quiz: 1980
Discovery - Helicopter Parent Quiz: You're probably at an appropriate level of attentiveness.
Discovery - Wine Region Quiz: Phylloxera
Discovery - Tupperware: Every 3 seconds
Discovery - Phone Jammer Quiz: Hand out many notes and build many bunkers
Starwood Hotel Deal: 25 days
Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau: the Golden Gate Bridge
Products 26 Trivia: 8
Dental 26 Trivia: fluoride
Factors 26 Trivia: tooth enamel
Influence 26 Trivia: Tooth whitening
Cyber Monday Amazon Deals - Video Games,...: 70%
Cyber Monday Camera Deals!: NYC
String: 70.Wes198YouPhyEveHan25FlaFluTooThe70%NYC

rated:
before they where famous=Alan Rickman
first lines=35
games ecards=Yellow
get your games on =power steering
show me the money=James Madison
music challenge=Lead guitar and bass guitar
music skillz= Emotions
what did they say=I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip

rated:
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Tim McGraw
MUSIC TRIVIA -- 1
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Justin Bieber's 'Believe'
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Lead Guitar and Bass Guitar

BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS -- Alan Rickman
FIRST LINES -- 35
GAMES & ECARDS -- yellow
GET YOUR GAME ON -- power steering
SHOW ME THE MONEY -- James Madison
WHAT DID THEY SAY -- I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip

ST LOUIS, MO
WIL TRIVIA #1 -- LEE BRICE
WIL TRIVIA #2 -- KRISTY LEE COOK
ESPN TRIVIA #1 -- DECEMBER 16TH
ESPN TRIVIA #2 -- CARDINALS
ARCH TRIVIA #1-- 4
ARCH TRIVIA #2 -- GRANNY 8 MORTGAGE

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: in a handwritten letter up for auction, who did John Lennon wrote to suggest the two to start working together. Answer is: Eric Clapton.

rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: Which of the following does NOT happen in the video for "Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen? .... Jet ski race on lake

rated:
HP Cyber Monday Special Offers-toner c... : 3 lbs
Starwood-WOW Packages : 5
Toys R Us Trivia : flash

rated:
Save $35 on a Berber Fleece Jacket - now...: Berry
Jewelry Deals - Enjoy Cyber Monday deals...:18
AoL - Finance Trivia 26: Highest paying job
HUGE Cyber Monday Deals! Personalized G...: $10.00
String: 70.Wes198YouPhyEveHan25FlaFluTooThe70%NYC3 lBer18Hig$10

rated:
HUGE Cyber Monday Deals! Personalized Gifts - $10

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand"\:\\In the video for Owl City's "Good Time" video, where does the band meet up with Carly Rae Jepsen? A bait shop

rated:
music knowledge anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
Products 26 Trivia = 8

Factors 26 Trivia = tooth enamel

Influence 26 Trivia = Tooth whitening

Dental 26 Trivia = fluoride
Good Dental Health 2 Trivia = swallow

rated:
Products 26 Trivia...8

rated:
Good Dental Health 1 Trivia - Systemic

rated:
Good Dental Health 2 Trivia - Swallow

rated:
Factors 1 Trivia - acidic solution
Factors 2 Trivia - the tooth

rated:
Factors 2 Trivia - Tooth

rated:
Is it true that you can only get credit for 26 Trivia per day?

rated:
Regarding the leader board, 26 is the max that will show up.
Anything beyond 26 won't, but points will still be credited to your overall totals for prize redemption.

I'll take the total points any day.

PBMc

rated:
That is not entirely true.

In your account, (off to the right) you click on it, then activity, and on that list, you will see what you have received credit for. And there is no limit for the amount of trivias you can do..IF they are posted of course.

BUT

If you are talking about the list off to the right, that shows you how many trivias, surveys, and XP you have, then it is true. It is either 26 or 28. I know I have done 29, and only received credit on that list for 28. But in the activity of my account (where it counts), I got the credit for all of them.

The list off to the right is just in case you want to know where you are on that list, it is a status thing, and if you do them too soon, some of them will not register. They say to wait 2 minutes, but, I only wait 1, and I get them on the list.

If you plow through your trivias, and do 3-4 in a minute, then some of them won't go on that list...BUT...you WILL get credit for them on your account activity.

Ummm, I hope this has helped you.

rated:
AOL - FINANCE TRIVIA26 -- HIGHEST PAYING JOBS

rated:
A question I've always had is if you don't answer some trivia questions will they still be there the next day? Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

rated:
some may be there the next day but some will not.
I had one that I clicked on right at 9PM(PT)and I got an error and then the question was gone.

rated:
For clonz: you can do the regular trivia questions before 3:00 am the next morning.

rated:
Some do, and some don't, I will explain:

The First Lines, Before They Were Famous, Show Me The Money, Get Your Game On, Music, Prisidential, and What They Said, are all daily.

For me:
Daily ones change at 2am CST
Others at 11pm CST

The scavengers won't run into the next day, but there are new ones everyday.
AOL Trivias, I think most will stay.
Extras stay, IF, they don't run again the next day with another question.

What I do is:
If I want to hurry and get some done now, and finish later, I ALWAYS save the daily ones till later, because they don't change until 2am for me, and by that time I am back online.

For anyone concerned about the list off the right for status...you would do well to do this too, so it will go into tomorrow, and not today. But then you have to do this again, if there are alot of trivias again tomorrow. Today, we have alot of them, over the quota that they set for a day. I wonder why they do that?

rated:
Thanks for your answers everyone.

rated:
Cyber Monday Amazon Deals - Video: When you click on "Cyber Monday" how much "off" can you receive on Jewelry Gifts? ... Up to 70%
HP Cyber Monday Special Offers: When you click on "HP CF280AD/ HP 80AD Compatible Toner Cartridge (2 pack)" what is the shipping weight of the product? ... 3 lbs.

rated:
This answer is 4 U Ms. Cherry Buns....

music knowledge= ALICIA KEYES

rated:
old school video on demand= ONE YEAR

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1117 118 119120121500
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014