Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel (Alice, etc.) 2013

529 of 2345
handsoffmhs
12/19/12 12:52 PM
Video Trivia Time Who is #3 on the list = Jessica Simpson
+1
Retiredat52
12/19/12 3:15 PM
Would like to get the bragging rights for first place for the week at least once in my life. I saved 2 questions from Sunday to carry over for this week, as of yesterday I was in first for the day with two questions ahead. As of today looks like I will finish 2nd, but I'm at a loss as of how the person in first has 5 more answered questions than I for today and he wasn't even in the top 5 yesterday. I don't think he could have that many questions saved. I know it's petty wanting to achive this. Any tips from long time players ?
+1
cherrybuns
12/19/12 3:27 PM
VIDEOS NDN STYLE Anybody know the answer??/
dlfk
12/19/12 4:52 PM
??? How many points do you average in a month? What do you besides trivia( like surveys, featured links, etc???
Right now I am averaging just over a million a month- is that about normal???
jaymanthegreat
12/19/12 5:08 PM
For cherrybuns: LOOK ON THE OTHER PAGE FOR THE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
dilyspr
12/19/12 5:17 PM
avonladydc----i put in: " The Champagne region of France is one of the most heavily praised wine regions on Earth"

Have a great day! Dianne
+1
Retiredat52
12/19/12 6:06 PM
dlfk ,Are you in reference to me? To answer your question I average 75,000 to 100,000 points a day, doing trivia,surveys,bonus and listen & win etc everyday. I was in reference to the trivia only. How do you outsmart the leader, their is one certain player that when he plays he always ends the week with as many as 20 more trivia questions answered than second place player. I never get a incorrect answer using this web site,and have saved questions from Sunday to use for the following week. How many questions can you save? This certain player must have a book of saved questions! I've tried all kinds of things, I always get my points for all questions I answer just would like to end the week in first or tied. Silly I know!
puggle
12/19/12 11:06 PM
Video Trivia Time!: Stroller
Videos NDN Style!: Kristina Behr
String: StrKri
ZUGGIE47
12/20/12 2:06 AM
Travel Trivia -- The Varsity

MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Thriller
+2
bbbjr
12/20/12 2:10 AM
Before They Were Famous - Freshman Year
Country Music - Hurts it
Computer Trivia - ROHS
First Lines - 84 days
Foodie Fun - (not working at this time)
Get Your Game On - Berzerk
Show Me The Money - Philadelphia Mint
Travel Trivia - The Varsity
Video Trivia Anyone - Green
529 of 2345
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.