rated:
music skillz=1992

rated:
Games n eCards Trivia....blue

rated:
Country Music Trivia: Rain
Video NDN Style?: stroller

rated:
HOW DO I POST MY PHOTO ON THE TRIVIA EXPERTS LIST? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND EMAILED SUPPORT AND STILL CAN NOT POST IT.

rated:

rated:

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Car junkie
Videos NDN Style!:Beyonce
CarBey

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Adrian Brody
First Lines = Hello, Reverend.
Get Your Game On = Crystal Castles
Show Me The Money = Benjamin Franklin

rated:
Games & eCards - 10
Music Trivia - Taylor Swift

rated:
Video Trivia - Trending Videos - Kansas City - kan
Video Trivia Anyone? - So False - so

Updated String: CarBey10KanSo

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: What was Peter Frampton's highest charting single? Answer is: I'M IN YOU.

rated:
Country Music Trivia: Small town life

rated:
music skills=Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded by Nicki Minaj

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Australia
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Kelly Clarkson

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Phillip Phillips

rated:
MUSIC KNOWLEDGE ANYONE??

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: car junkie
Video NDN Style!: Beyonce
Music Quiz: Danny and the Juniors
ROCK Music!: YES
Music Challenge: Australia

rated:
THANK YOU MIGHTYMACHONE FOR THE SUGGESTION, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO FIND THE DISCUSSION BETWEEN GECKO QUEEN AND ROB DOG. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO POST MY PHOTO TO THE EXPERTS TRIVIA LIST ARE VERY WELCOME. THANK YOU

rated:
gpizza said:   THANK YOU MIGHTYMACHONE FOR THE SUGGESTION, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO FIND THE DISCUSSION BETWEEN GECKO QUEEN AND ROB DOG. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO POST MY PHOTO TO THE EXPERTS TRIVIA LIST ARE VERY WELCOME. THANK YOU

to have your avatar posted on the expert list you have to link your account with facebook on the stations site
this is where that photo comes from

to post your avatar here you need to go to my profile tab under my account page

rated:

rated:
thank you mightymachone so much !!!!!!!!! happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
suckittrebek said:   geckoqueen said:   The page shows that I have only answered 40 trivia questions right since Monday. It should be 60. This program that keeps track of the trivia junkies sux! I sent in a request to find out what is going on, but so far it doesn't seem that there is any pattern to which ones aren't giving credit other than the fact that What Did They Say? has not given me credit all week. I didn't receive credit on four questions Monday, Tuesday and today, and didn't receive credit on eight yesterday (half of which were the AOL questions). ARGH!!

I believe there is a limit of 2 trivia answers per every 2 minutes is probably why you are not getting credit.

Why rate this as red? This is what I was told from support "I apologize for the confusion, but there is a cap on the amount of XP credit that you can receive at one time. You can enter Survey/Listen & Win instances at a maximum rate of 2 question per minute and for Trivia you may enter 1 question per minute. Any activity which exceeds this cap will not be credited with XP, or count towards your standing on the leaderboards found at the right-hand side of the program. Unfortunately, there is currently no way for us to manually credit XP in cases where your activity pace exceeds this cap. To ensure that you receive credit for all instances that you interact with, it's best to wait 2 minute between instance interactions."

So, not sure why you would mark the reply red when correct information was given.......

rated:
gpizza said:   HOW DO I POST MY PHOTO ON THE TRIVIA EXPERTS LIST? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND EMAILED SUPPORT AND STILL CAN NOT POST IT.

There used to be a place to upload a picture in the my account settings but I do not see it in there now.

rated:
suckittrebek said:   suckittrebek said:   geckoqueen said:   The page shows that I have only answered 40 trivia questions right since Monday. It should be 60. This program that keeps track of the trivia junkies sux! I sent in a request to find out what is going on, but so far it doesn't seem that there is any pattern to which ones aren't giving credit other than the fact that What Did They Say? has not given me credit all week. I didn't receive credit on four questions Monday, Tuesday and today, and didn't receive credit on eight yesterday (half of which were the AOL questions). ARGH!!
I believe there is a limit of 2 trivia answers per every 2 minutes is probably why you are not getting credit.

Why rate this as red? This is what I was told from support "I apologize for the confusion, but there is a cap on the amount of XP credit that you can receive at one time. You can enter Survey/Listen & Win instances at a maximum rate of 2 question per minute and for Trivia you may enter 1 question per minute. Any activity which exceeds this cap will not be credited with XP, or count towards your standing on the leaderboards found at the right-hand side of the program. Unfortunately, there is currently no way for us to manually credit XP in cases where your activity pace exceeds this cap. To ensure that you receive credit for all instances that you interact with, it's best to wait 2 minute between instance interactions."
So, not sure why you would mark the reply red when correct information was given.......

some members are rude and only want the answers to the questions
some dont want technical advise even though there are questions asking for it
i just deal with the fact not everyone is nice and just go on
for those who mark topics negatively your demise will come
suckittrebek said:   gpizza said:   HOW DO I POST MY PHOTO ON THE TRIVIA EXPERTS LIST? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND EMAILED SUPPORT AND STILL CAN NOT POST IT.
There used to be a place to upload a picture in the my account settings but I do not see it in there now.

i think the last update they did in october hid the option or removed it completely
the only way the station i use worked was link to facebook

rated:
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AS NOTHING IS WORKING.

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Swimming with the polar bears
Videos NDN Style: Martini Shaker
Kerio Workspace: Comment

String: PolMarCom

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Garth Brooks
Country Music - Love
First Lines - The White Zone
Foodie Fun Trivia - Water
Get Your Game On - Chef Peter Pepper
Show Me The Money - 7
Travel Trivia - the table
Video Trivia Trending - room temperature
Video Trivia Anyone - Beyonce

rated:
games and e cards > clubs
hot music trivia > adam lambert
what did they say > If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: What's the title of a new Led Zeppelin movie & companion dvd. Answer is: CELEBRATION DAY.
Magic 107.7 That Darn Question: Women do this at night, men do this in the morning. What is it? Answer is: WORRY ABOUT MONEY.
Music trivia: Which of the following judges is leaving X Factor? Answer is: L. A. REID.

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Lean on Me

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Try
Video Trivia Time! : polar bear
Video NDN Style : martini shaker

rated:
Video Trivia Time - Swimming with the polar bears
Video with Giada - She scoops ice into...Martini shaker
Credit Card Trivia - Stars
Carbonite - How many plans does Carbonite have - Three, not 3

rated:
IM' NOT GETTING MY POINTS ON THE STATION MISSED ABOUT 4 QUESTION I DID NOT GET CREDIT FOR.

rated:
After downloading your free two week trial of Carbonite you will receive a confirmation email, where you can find the answer to this question. How many plans does Carbonite offer?
Does anyone have the answer to this one? HELP!

rated:
music skills- Mother

rated:
After downloading your free two week trial of Carbonite you w this question. Answer WELCOME

rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: Nobody cries in the video "Some Nights". Answer: FALSE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1136 137 138139140563
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014