• filter:
  • 1138 139 140141142531
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
AOL String - thiadrdilformeshealayjumtuscru

rated:
who was performing at red rocks amphitheater in 1971 when a riot broke out?--JETHRO TULL

rated:
it wouldnt hurt for mightymachne and cherry buns to cut out all these silly post there is a such thing as a private message here i get tired of their silly messages i normaly post once per day good answers but jaymanthegreat with that gay girly looking icon and his comment done got me fired up i see he got lots of red and i got lots of green

rated:
Where will Green Day kick off their postponed tour? Chicago

rated:
ROCK Music!: Machinehead
Rock Music Video On Demand: He holds up lights over the band and the crowd
Variety Videos On Demand: False
Top Music Video On Demand: Keytar

rated:
music knowledge anyone??

rated:
music knowledge= ALICIA KEYZ

old school video on demand= FUR

rated:
Dropkick Murphy's Band - Video Trivia: FOLKY
Willy Moon on Third Man Record's Founder...: UK
Imagine Dragons Behind the Scenes @ "Rad...: WHITE
Topless Jude Law Surfs Up in Hawaii!: BLACK
Did Brad Pitt and Jolie Get Married on C...: TURKS
Justin Bieber Comments on Photographer D...: WHITE

rated:
Thank you thank you!!!

rated:
Vintage Video on Demand: RED
Country Music Video on Demand: NO

Thanks to all the good folks on here with your Trivia answers. My computer has had the hiccups all day and am ready to throw it out the door...LOL. Am it shutting down. Have a great day all! Dianne

rated:
What was Crystal Harris dubbed as in 2011 for almost calling off the wedding? Runaway Bride

Rihanna and Chris Brown performed on New Year's Eve. What continent was the friend from who put on the party? Africa

Kanya West was last seen with girlfriend Kim Kardashian at a basketball game in what city? Los Angeles

rated:
What is this red and green post thing? Where is it at? I have never noticed it.

rated:
TO: don0 I'M SORRY U ARE SUCH A MEAN SPIRIT PERSON. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I DO. THANK YOU! BY THE WAY HI MIGHTYMACHONE THANKS FOR FOR THE ANSWER. TAKE CARE

rated:
shellypie said:   What is this red and green post thing? Where is it at? I have never noticed it.

red means negative feedback
green means positive feedback

these correlate with the + and - signs at the end of the post

rated:
Magic 107.7 That Darn Question: When Halloween falls on a weekday, about 35% of people will do this? Answer is: WEAR A COSTUME TO WORK.
Classic Rock Challenge: The Doors 'Live At The Bowl 68' was recorded during a show the band did at the Hollywood Bowl over what holiday weekend? Answer is: FOURTH OF JULY.
Games n eCards trivia: 120 seconds.
Music trivia: If I Lose Myself is a song by which artist? Answer is: ONE DIRECTION.
What Did They Say trivia: STRANGE BUT NOT A STRANGER.

rated:
Video Trivia Time! simple syrup
Videos NDN Style! Emily

rated:
Video Trivia Time! - Simple syrup
Videos NDN Style! - Emily
String: SimEmi

rated:
Flavors of AOL 1/02
Gifts for the Girl who has everything - Adrenaline Junkie
Fashion - Dillards
Gifts Under $10 - Forever21
Manicures - Messy French Tips
30 minute meals - Healthified Salmon With Marjoram-Dijon Tomatoes
Family Style Recipes - Layered Rigatoni Bake
Cold Weather Workouts - Jumping rope for tennis
Slow Cooker Recipes - Tuscan Pot Roast
Personality Test - “This is nice. We can actually talk and connect over dinner without all that party din and jostling and inane small talk.”
Control Food Cravings - Crunch

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Dean Cain
Country Music - Yesterday
First Lines - Joe Gideon
Get Your Game On - 24
Show Me The Money - 1969
Travel Trivia - The Black Keys
Foodie Fun - Melon Baller
Video Trivia Trending - Come Together
Video Trivia Anyone - Somebody That I Used to Know

rated:
Games n ecards - In the game Disc Battle, how many seconds are there in one game? 120
Hot Music Trivia - Lenny Kravitz has a new single called: - SUPERLOVE
Hot Music Video - Which of the following instruments is NOT shown in fun.'s "Some Nights" video? - KEYTAR
What Did They Say - Strange but not a stranger
Top Video On Demand - Train's video for "50 Ways To Say Goodbye," What celebrity does the lead singer talk to at the grocery store? - David Hasselhoff

Music Pop Quiz - Who hosted VH1's Divas 2012 in mid-December? - Adam Lambert

rated:
I just wanted to say sorry for upsetting everybody when i do the post about multiple posting!

rated:
That's more like it. I suggest a Dale Carnegie book...HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE.
Music Trivia - "If I Lose Myself" ONE DIRECTION will get you a correct answer, but I guess the one posing the question got confused with ONE REPUBLIC

rated:
ROCK Music!: Black Sabbath
Rock Music Video On Demand: Nothing
Variety Videos On Demand: Nighttime
Music Knowledge: Beyonce
Old School Video On Demand: Rollerskating

Show Me The Money: Answer changed to...1970

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge- 4th of july

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE - 8

rated:
PEACE AND LOVE EVERYONE....LET'S GET ALONG.

rated:
Music Quiz: "Nice Work If You Can Get It" was sung by: ***Correct answer is Frank Sinatra*** That is NOT one of the options available. Any idea of how to answer this anyone? Thanks, Dianne

***Thanks Ntflyer and Crazy***

Country Music Video on Demand: the bracelet the girl gave him.

rated:
They all sang it, any answer should work

rated:
Music Quiz: "Nice Work If You Can Get It" is Rosemary Clooney

rated:
Is this happening elsewhere? Our Country station in LA, KKGO started audio ads and news clips while at the rewards site. I don't want to hear ads while I'm entering for points. Do you? If not. I urge you to email or call your radio station to stop it NOW. I don't want to be accosted by ads. They're already there on the site.
we can see them. That's enough.

rated:
I am getting the same thing with ads on my station in California. It's Annoying!

rated:
yes its same all over
i had to use adblock to disable the videos and audio embeds
only downfall now is the video trivia doesnt play

rated:
Video Trivia Time ... Let
Videos NDN Style ... Din
Mammoth Lakes ... 12
LetDin12

rated:
Before They Were Famous - I'll Tumble For Ya
Country Music - 16
First Lines - No, no trouble, Harry, be right down
Foodie Trivia - 5
Get Your Game On - Computer Space
Show Me The Money - 1947
Travel Trivia - Key Largo
Video Trivia Trending - water
Video Trivia Anyone - green

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - "Anything Could Happen" is a single by: Ellie Goulding
Hot Music Video On Demand - Celebrity talked to in store? David Hasselhoff
What Did They Say - Drums beating, cold English blood runs hot
Music Pop Quiz - Which Star announced on Twitter that she's engaged - Kelly Clarkson
Top Video On Demand - What food do Train's lead singer and David Hasselhoff discuss in the video for "50 Ways To Say Goodbye"? TOMATOES
Music Trivia - Enrique Iglesias has a new single - Finally Found You
Variety Video On Demand - Does the man with the horses survive fun.'s video for "Some Nights"? NO

rated:
Games n eCards trivia: RED.

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge - Peter Frampton

rated:

rated:
sklamerus said:   Is this happening elsewhere? Our Country station in LA, KKGO started audio ads and news clips while at the rewards site. I don't want to hear ads while I'm entering for points. Do you? If not. I urge you to email or call your radio station to stop it NOW. I don't want to be accosted by ads. They're already there on the site.
we can see them. That's enough.

No kidding, makes it ridiculous if you are trying to listen to the station online, and even if you mute it, it just comes back.

rated:
Has anyone on here ever won anything from the points you gets? I'm assuming like my radio station rewards the points you earn go to a chance to win stuff. I've been doing this for a few years now & think maybe my time could be spent better.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1138 139 140141142531
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014