• filter:
  • 1148 149 150151152564
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
To all who have doubts about this contest and site: as a lawyer, the best recourse you have is to the Federal Communication

Commission or FCC, FTC (Federal Trade Commission), and/or your State's Attorney General.

In New York there is a good consumer affairs division. Many states don't have such an office.

The laws on disclosing flaws in sweepstakes are extremely lax. Fraud, however, if it can be proven, is taken seriously.

Make your complaints in writing to these agencies. If they get enough, they may investigate. Complaining to the site or the

radio station will get you nowhere and is an utter waste of time..

I would also avoid email.

Stations are quick to respond to an FCC investigation, esp. if they think their license could be pulled.

Again, I can't emphasize how important it is to make your complaint in a written letter. Keep a copy, and send it with

delivery confirmation or return receipt requested. Complaining on these boards or contacting the stations or their corporate

owner(s) will accomplish zilch. Good luck.

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Vince Vaughn
First Lines ... Name?
Get Your Game On ... Duck Hunt
Show Me The Money ... $0.25
What Did They Say ... Billie Jean is not my lover
Foodie Fun Trivia ... A stationary bike
Travel Trivia ... Hanging with Kermit Ruffins
Music Trivia ... Maroon 5
Video Trivia - Watch and Win! ... SYDney
Video Trivia Anyone? ... BREaking rules
String ... NibBreBroGreSydBre

rated:
Magic 107.7 & Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What song did Paul Simon perform at the funeral of slain Sandy Hook Elementary first grade teacher Victoria Soto? Answer is: THE SOUND OF SILENCE.
Games n eCards trivia: 10.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: I.M. PEI.
Song Of The Hour 10am: NAKED EYES @ 10:02am.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: BACKSTREET BOYS @ 2:59pm or KID ROCK @ 3:03pm.
Tweet Of The Day: HENLEY.

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Britney Spears
MUSIC TRIVIA -- Maroon 5
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Footloose
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Martina McBride

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Maroon 5
WTF?! Simon Cowell's Expensive Must-Have... : carrots
Anheuser-Busch's Super Bowl Ad Moves-V... : black crown
A Future Of Toys and iPads-Video : small figures

rated:
WTF?! Simon Cowell's Expensive Must-Have...: Carrots
Arnold Schwarzenegger Announces He: Red
Shakira Gives Birth to Baby Boy Milan in: unification

String: NibBreBroGreSydBre

rated:
That Darn Question-> According to Men's Health, 55% of men do this when attending a party. What is it? Fall asleep

rated:
Top Video On Demand - Adam Levine shoots a man in the video for Wake Up Call - TRUE

rated:
Music Quiz: Kentucky
Vintage Video on Demand: Steal a car
Rock Music: In The End
Rock Music Video on Demand: someone getting a tattoo
Babes: 2
Country Music Video on Demand: cloudy

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: What song did Paul Simon perform at the funeral of slain Sandy Hook Elementary first grade teacher Victoria Soto? Answer is: THE SOUND OF SILENCE.
Games n eCards trivia: 10.
Morning Crusty:
Nearly Impossible Trivia:
Song Of The Hour 10am:
Song Of The Hour 3pm:
Tweet Of The Day

rated:
01/23

95.9 River Aurora Ill

11:10am=Bohemian Rhapsody
04:10pm=Crazy Little Thing Called Love
08:10pm=Another One Bites The Dust

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Garth Brooks
Eblast=Skooters

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker=Joan Jett
Eblast=Party Tricks
3@3:30pm=Jewelery

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast=Bon Jovi

Classic Rock Challenge
What song did Paul Simon perform at the funeral of slain Sandy Hook Elementary first grade teacher Victoria Soto?
The Sound of Silence

rated:
N.Y. Q104.3 Workforce Blocks - Allman Bros

rated:
anybody knows the answer to free tanning for a year?/

rated:
free tanning is green

rated:
thank you gobleresque

rated:
music knowledge= HIS LOVE

old school video on demand= JOANNE

rated:
Anyone have the answers for, Tax Time made easy ? Boutique Trivia ? And ,WF-Presents Cupcake Trivia ?

rated:
Tax Time made easy- print Boutique Trivia - owning And WF-Presents Cupcake Trivia - full

rated:
Thanks Garyw66 !

rated:
String for all fill in the blank. I hope this gets 99.9 % of your questions answered. Trivia varies market to market.

10 the nat the best job effmixminarrgrenibsydbrebrothreefulyelthatakblueprigreownarmthur 2 million mixed

rated:
N.Y. Q104.3 live @ five anyone?

rated:
Variety Videos On Demand: You Lied To Me
Music Knowledge: His Love
Old School Video On Demand: Joanne
Hot Music Video On Demand: In a car

I for one really enjoy this points reward system (and have won many prizes), regardless of how well it keeps track of rankings. Writing strongly worded letters, complaints, and threats to the radio stations and/or the FCC will only mean THE END for this program... and then we all lose. So Relax people, the point of this is to have fun and hopefully win some cool stuff. Don't screw it up for the rest of us.

rated:
live #5--Cheap Trick

rated:
tanning question answer was age the other day but also today someone posted green as answer.

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Black
Videos NDN Style!: Production
Video Trivia - Unlimited Edition: Dallas Mavericks
BlaproDal

rated:
TheRickdawg said:   tanning question answer was age the other day but also today someone posted green as answer.
It was the same question, but different trivia name.

rated:
Thanks Jaymanthegreat

rated:
Before They Were Famous trivia: INXS.
Classic Rock Challenge: What's the title of the first single of the new posthumous release by Jimi Hendrix called 'People, Hell & Angels'? Answer is: SOMEWHERE.
First Lines trivia: IT'S GETTING COLD.
Foodie trivia: MODERATION.
Games n eCards trivia: 64.
Get Your Game On trivia: SHELLCREEPER.
Morning Crusty: ME & MY BABY BROTHER 1974.
Music trivia: HBO will be airing a documentary about Beyonce in February, titled _______? Answer is: LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.
Show Me The Money trivia: SHILLING.
Song Of The Hour 10am: BILLY JOEL @ 10:01am.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: WHITNEY HOUSTON @ 3:01pm.
Touchdown Trivia: Who won the very first Super Bowl game? Answer is: THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.
Travel Video Trivia: MARDI GRAS WORLD.
Tweet Of The Day: RUSH.
Video Trivia - Watch & Win: OLD FAITHFULL.
Video Trivia Anyone?: PRODUCTION.
What Did They Say trivia: AND THE FEVER WHEN I'M BESIDE HER.

rated:
Foodie Video - Bobbty claims that this episode of Bobby Flay Fit is all about: - MODERATION
Video Travel Trivia - Steve and Casey take a trip to: - MARDI GRAS
Video Trivia Time - What color is Bon Jovi's shirt? BLACK
Another Video Trivia - What NBA team was fined for tweeting about the NBA? DALLAS MAVERICKS
Yet Another Video Trivia - What does Simon Cowell have flown in to be on set with him to snack on? - CARROTS
Arnold Schwarzenegger Trivia - What color dress is Stephanie the hostess wearing in the video? - RED
Anheuser-Busch Trivia - What product is Anheuser-Busch planning on advertising first in their Super Bowl ads? BLACK CROWN
The Future of Toys and iPads - What is the "Little People" line is all about what? SMALL FIGURES
What does Shakira's new babies name, Milan, mean in sanskrit? - UNIFICATION
Office Series Trivia - What color shirt is the hostess Gillian wearing in the video? BLUE
Are You a Super Achiever - What is tip #1 that is recommended by successful people? DEDICATION TO YOUR VISION
L.A.'s $30 million Spa Palace - What year was the spa house built? 2003
Prince Harry Finally Speaks - "it was a classic example of me being too much ____ and not enough Prince." ARMY
A Tax Trivia Ad - What's The First Thing You Do After Submitting Your Information? - PRINT YOUR ACCOUNT INFO

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Which artist recently won "Best Song" at the 2013 Golden Globes? --- ADELE
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- What country music couple is in Haiti building homes for victims of a 2010 earthquake in the country? -- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood
MUSIC CHALLENGE --- Akron

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand-> In the opening of Maroon 5's video for "Wake Up Call," Adam Levine is: IN A CAR
Lawn Mower Trivia-> When you click on Lawn Mower Man Standing Arms Folded what color is the "search" box on the site you are taken to?
green
Do you have a wine cellar?-> When you click on the Wine Cellar what color is the "add to cart" button?
Red

rated:
@ Dynopatl...
I have had exactly the same experience! That said, a friend of mine won a laptop in November with her points. She was incredibly lucky. That's all I can say. I believe we are competing with radio listeners from all over the country for the same collection of prizes, so the potential exists for each of us to be bidding against thousands of others who also have millions of points. Just my two cents.

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Lady Gaga

rated:
Boutique Trivia - You're On Your Way to_________Your Own Boutique. - OWNING
What percent of homes have a single person living in them? - 50%
Beyonce's National Anthem - What color were her ear rings? - GREEN

rated:
Music Quiz: Francesco Paolo LoVecchio (Frankie Laine)
Vintage Video on Demand: three
Music Industry: $55,000
Babes: bottom

rated:
Hidden Art: World Trade Center Graffiti ...: rebar and concrete
Apple: 13.1 billion dollars
Fewer Chicken Wings Available for Super ...: Bacon

rated:
DIY: Snackadium for Super Bowl Parties...: Snackadium.com
The Music Industry's Best New Jobs - VID...: $55,000.00

rated:
For those who are having trouble with their points you may try downloading a new browser. I use a Mac and Safari does not work at all Opera is good Firefox is good and I use Firefox Aurora and I only miss maybe 1 or 2 questions a week and most of the time none.

rated:
Before They Were Famous trivia: INXS.
Classic Rock Challenge: What's the title of the first single of the new posthumous release by Jimi Hendrix called 'People, Hell & Angels'? Answer is: SOMEWHERE.
First Lines trivia: IT'S GETTING COLD.
Foodie trivia: MODERATION.
Games n eCards trivia: 64.
Get Your Game On trivia: SHELLCREEPER.
Music trivia: HBO will be airing a documentary about Beyonce in February, titled _______? Answer is: LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.
Show Me The Money trivia: SHILLING.
Touchdown Trivia: Who won the very first Super Bowl game? Answer is: THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.
Travel Video Trivia: MARDI GRAS WORLD.
Video Trivia - Watch & Win: OLD FAITHFULL.
Video Trivia Anyone?: PRODUCTION.
What Did They Say trivia: AND THE FEVER WHEN I'M BESIDE HER

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Papa Roach
Rock Music Video On Demand: Yes
Music Knowledge: Melanie Fiona
Old School Video On Demand: Pink
Hot Music Video On Demand: True
Top Music Video On Demand: 2

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1148 149 150151152564
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014