AOL - Veggie Smoothie Recipes 28 - Pea Perfection
AOL - Emotional Eater 28 - Lampert
AOL - Calorie Snack Ideas 28 - 14
AOL - Healthier Fast Food 28 - cobble
AOL - Red Wine Health Benefits 28 - Noel Spritzer

rated:
AOL String: StrSnaPinLinPaiCreReaPeaLam14CobNoe

rated:
How can you get a RED rating for supplying a correct answer?

rated:
Today in History March 28 - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Phoenix Talk New Album 'Bankrupt' - four

rated:
jacqcamer said:   How can you get a RED rating for supplying a correct answer?

My guess is because it was already answered on March 22, 2013.

rated:
Thanks, maverick.................in the back of my mind, I thought that might be the case.

rated:
I had gone back several pages looking for the answer, I must have missed it.SOOOOOO SOOOORRY! I guess not everyone gets the same questions at the same time.When I posted my answer, that was the first time I had seen the question. I thought I was doing a good thing. I type very slow and usually, by the time I find an answer doing the research, someone else has already posted the answer.

rated:
George Thorogood On His Tribute To Chess Records & Success: CHICAGO.

Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MADONNA @ 10:01am. Song: HOLIDAY.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: JOHN C MELLENCAMP @ 3:03pm. Song: SMALL TOWN.
They said the Listen & Win was fixed but it is not fixed!!!!

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: OH GIRL by the CHI-LITES.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: What was the highest charting position achieved by the Doobie Brothers album The Captain & Me on the Billboard Album Chart in 1973? Answer is: SEVEN.
Tweet Of The Day: G.I. JOE.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Breaking Benjamin
Rock Music Video On Demand: Blonde

rated:
George Thorogood On His Tribute To Chess... CHICAGO
Chelsea Handler Freaks Out On 'Whitney' -- birthday cake

rated:
Thanks to all that answered my question. I especially want to thank all of you that contribute the correct answers so quickly.I never have mastered the typing thing and your answers have saved me a lot of time and aggravation. I will try to be more diligent when searching prior pages for answers.

rated:
The same reason jacqcamer that you get red for sticking up for someone on these pages. Some of these people obviously enjoy it.

rated:
Or they are jealous that they didn't post the answers first. I thought it was petty. Thanks for your support bcronin.

rated:
My response was not directed at you. It was to the person who gave me the red.Sorry if you misunderstood.I did appreciate your opinion.

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Or they are jealous that they didn't post the answers first. I thought it was petty. Thanks for your support bcronin.

rated:
Belgium Chocolate Stamps Offer Lick With...More than half a million
'World's Toughest Drive' Tells Story of ...up to 218 mph
Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Authors...Amazon
Scientists Find Way to Get That Song Out...Solve some word puzzles
American Idol Finalists Singing Beatles ...Angie Miller
Christina Aguilera Warns 'Voice' Boys to...Blonde

rated:
daily bonus code= Basket Fun

rated:
dbilderback, I will never be first! I am sleeping when others are posting the answers first. Thanks for the tip. I don't want any more spankings! LOL!

rated:
Hot Music Trivia: Phillip Phillips

rated:
03/28/2013 There has been a change for FIRST TRIVIA

the new answer is: ROALD DAHL

rated:
Wow! I got credit on the leaderboard for 35 out of 36 correct trivia questions answered. Must be a random thing.

rated:
Video Entertainment Center: Their lives
String: Liv

rated:
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA --- Cranks his tractor

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... The Bill Engvall Show
Celebrity Interview Video ... The Voice
Entertainment Video ... Muse
First Lines ... 1896
Get Your Game On ... 30 lives
Show Me The Money ... the Granite Lady
Games n eCards ... 50
Hot Music Trivia ... fun.
Hot Music Video on Demand ... Black vest and white shirt
Music Pop Quiz ... Ke$ha
Top Video on Demand ... Yes
Video Trivia on Demand ... University of Virginia

*Friday Surveys are up*

rated:
Music Trivia-> fun.
Variety Videos on Demand-> At the end of their 'Stripped' performance video for "Read My Mind," The Killers smash their instruments on the stage. FALSE
Classic Rock Challenge-> Robert Plant: A Life

Gimme Jimi Trivia-> Electric Ladyland
Classic Video on Demand-> Two little boys

rated:
everyone complains they don't know anyone who wins the prizes, i just won the HP computer,

rated:
robobillking said:   everyone complains they don't know anyone who wins the prizes, i just won the HP computer,

A friend of mine won a laptop about two months ago. I does happen occasionally!

rated:
MUSIC KNOWLEDGE= Beyonce
OLD SCHOOL MUSIC= White

rated:
I won the Yamaha Blu-ray player a few weeks ago.

rated:
Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME by SLY & THE FAMILY STONE.

rated:
Bearded Dragon: blue

rated:
Alert Dog Leads Owner to Trapped Calif: red

rated:
That Darn Question-> In what year did the first "Ball Drop" in Times Square (to bring in the New Year) occur? 1907

rated:
Fuse Goes Inside Ultra Music Festival 20... Liz
Texas Suspect Investigated in Colo. Kill... David
Style tips for job interviews! 24... How To Look Great
Just How Skinny Is American Eagle's Skin... Sit Sown
Megan Hilty Performs! 24... It Happens All The Time

rated:
Can anyone tell me how it's possible for another player to have 143 answered trivia by Friday? Yesterday we were tied for first at the end of the day with 104 answered trivia which is the max you can answer for Thursday ending. This guy has got 13 more than the 26 you can answer in a day to get credit for. I've seen a couple more in one day answered , but not this many. How?

rated:
I, too, question the fairness, accuracy, and validity of the whole thing. Yesterday I was given credit on the leaderboard for 35 out of 36 correctly answered trivia questions. Today I have answered 10 questions correctly but was given credit for only 4 correct answers.I received my regular points, but no XP points or credit on the leaderboard. I have sent an email to the support team but have not heard back as of yet.I am sure I will get some BS answer just like every other time I have sent an email to the support team to question what is going on.

rated:
jacqcamer are you aware you need to wait 2 minutes before submitting your answer or it won't give you XP credits or raise you position on the leader board. To add to my question when I put my post up I was just getting started on my daily trivia and saw that someone had 143 answered trivia for today, when the max by the finish for today would be 130 answered trivia at 26 per day, but today there was only 14 new questions . I'm finishing today with 119 answered trivia, I don't no how that guy finished the day with 143 when we were tied at yesterday's end. I'm just going to finish the week saving questions for next week as I know which ones will carry over! As I can't catch the leader now !

rated:
robobillking said:   everyone complains they don't know anyone who wins the prizes, i just won the HP computer,

Just curious, how many points did you spend?

rated:
Yes, I am aware that you have to wait at least 2 minutes between answers. Somestimes I wait 2 to 3 minutes.I got an email from the support team saying that you only have to wait 1 minute but I always wait longer. I have had to walk away from my computer and come back hours later and still not get the XP points or creditted on the leaderboard. I have given up trying to stay on top of the leaderboard.It never fails, I get on top and think I am gonna pull way ahead, but then the program brings everything to a screeching halt.So now I just concentrate on racking up the points. It is frustrating when you do what you are asked to do, but don't get the credit.Which ones carry over? I know there are some that are posted daily.

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Yes, I am aware that you have to wait at least 2 minutes between answers. Somestimes I wait 2 to 3 minutes.I got an email from the support team saying that you only have to wait 1 minute but I always wait longer. I have had to walk away from my computer and come back hours later and still not get the XP points or creditted on the leaderboard. I have given up trying to stay on top of the leaderboard.It never fails, I get on top and think I am gonna pull way ahead, but then the program brings everything to a screeching halt.So now I just concentrate on racking up the points. It is frustrating when you do what you are asked to do, but don't get the credit.Which ones carry over? I know there are some that are posted daily.

They have a lot of techincal issues that cause the leader board not to update and for XP not to credit. I experience this all the time. I just stop when I notice this, then come back and try one of the featured links to see if it awards XP or not. If it does, then I continue. If it does not, I wait until later and try again.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1186 187 188189190549
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.