rated:
Country Music Trivia: Willie Nelson

rated:
daily bonus code= picnic

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Fueled By Ramen
Music Knowledge: Release a second volume

rated:
I have found that after 5pm the Unlimited Edition Video Trivia will give the points. (CST)

And mine zeroes out at 8pm, and 11pm also. (They count for the grand total tho, even tho it zeroes out again)

AND....On my list, all I basically see is my name, and then 0 for everyone else. No matter how many I do, all names below mine are 0.

Anyone else have that?

rated:
Unlimited Video Edition!: Really Good
Fun Video Trivia!: Drowning
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Victoria
Jerk Chicken, Served Differently 21: Out BACk
Gwyneth Paltrow's Roasted Tomato & Chipo...: Salt & Pepper
Josh Capon's 5-Minute "Fridge Frenzy" Re...: Salami
10,000 iPhones Dominoes 21: Computer animation
Cow gets head stuck in wheel well! 21: Not Unusual
String: GooDroVicBacSpiSalComUnu

rated:
Gwyneth Paltrow's Roasted Tomato & Chipo...-> Spicy
Music Trivia-> Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Hot Music Trivia-> Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Josh Capon's 5-Minute "Fridge Frenzy" Re...-> Salt And Pepper
Classic Rock Challenge-> Graham Nash
Games 'n eCards-> 120

rated:
Before They Were Famous = biochemical engineering
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia = 42
Entertainment Video Trivia = Sky Blu
First Lines = die
Get Your Game On = Hatty Hattington
Show Me the Money = George Washington and Ulysses Grant

rated:
Country Music Trivia: See You Again

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

rated:
Ayla said:   I have found that after 5pm the Unlimited Edition Video Trivia will give the points. (CST)

And mine zeroes out at 8pm, and 11pm also. (They count for the grand total tho, even tho it zeroes out again)

AND....On my list, all I basically see is my name, and then 0 for everyone else. No matter how many I do, all names below mine are 0.

Anyone else have that?

Ayla, on my list I see my name plus the number of trivia questions I have answered up to that time, and yes, everyone below me have 0s. Say I become third on the leaderboard, I then see above me the first and second leader names and the number of trivia they each have, but I may appear not as third (which I am), but as fifth with 0s as third and fourth. If I move to first or second, usually, but not always, the previous first or second leaders are separated and placed further down the list with 0s above them, or they disappear altogether. The thing is that the 0s in between don't even have higher XP points so it's not a Trivia Junkie/Survey nor an XP leaderboard. My conclusion...it's screwed up! I hope you understand what I'm trying to say as it's difficult to explain, but you aren't the only one with a botched up board. I'd say snafu.

rated:
FUN TRIVIA : DROWNING
SPRINGTIME VIDEO: VICTORIA

rated:
Ayla, I got the same thing. Yesterday I got credit on the board for some of my questions but not all. The only advantage I see to getting credit on the leaderboard is that we get 5 XP points for each correct answer! So I'm thinking that I don't care about it anymore,as long as I get my reward points and I can bid on the prizes. Last Monday I won the Grand Prize of Backstage Party Passes at the Bob Seger concert this coming Tuesday in Reading,PA! YAHOO! Thanks in advance for the "RED" dbilderback and tonyanz! And a great big THANK YOU to all who post the correct answers!
For anyone who is interested, more than half of the Health and Fitness videos are giving double the points if you play it all the way through!
Puggle, I tried your answer for Gwyneth Paltrow's Roasted Tomato & Chipo... What do her kids like? "salt & pepper" That did not work for me. I entered "spicy" and that worked.

rated:
Ayla said:   I have found that after 5pm the Unlimited Edition Video Trivia will give the points. (CST)

Anyone else have that?
I have a similar problem too, but occasionally it will show other people who have answered the daily limit once I approach the daily limit. Who knows. It seems to be different all of the time.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Merriam, KS
Music Knowledge: Rihanna

rated:
daily bonus code= family

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: BRYAN ADAMS @ 10:01am. Song: HEAVEN.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: FUGEES @ 3:01pm. Song: KILLING ME SOFTLY.

rated:
@Ayla I am having the exact same problem in California. Only my name up on the board and everyone else has zeros.

edit @jaymanthegreat It had not been doing that on my board. Just today. I hope it is all fixed soon. I was getting points on the leaderboard but not in my points total so I stopped for awhile.

rated:
shellypie said:   @Ayla I am having the exact same problem in California. Only my name up on the board and everyone else has zeros.
It does this every day. Because every day the daily trivia resets @ zero.

rated:
Ayla & others, It is doing the same thing here in Indiana. The best way to know how many questions the others have answered is to write down the all time totals each day & then you know exactly how many questions the "leaders" have answered @ any one time. Ours lets you only answer 26 Sunday after 8pm to Monday 8pm, then you can get to 52 after Mon 8pm to Tues 8pm, then 78 after Tues 8pm to Wed 8pm etc. etc. - BUT this is NOT always true. Thanks to you Ayla & all the others on this board! It is the best site of all of them by far.

rated:
Unlimited Video Edition!: Really Good (String has both answers because they change the answer mid day sometimes)
Fun Video Trivia!: Jen
Spring Time Video Trivia!: mysterious
Endless Vacation Rentals 22:3
Coverage Trivia: You
TIME Magazine Reveals Most Influential L...: Ten
New Phone App Helps Avoid Incest: Ice
Astronaut Demonstrates How to Wring Out ...: Chris
Electronic 'Funderwear' Allows Couples t...: Dureck
String: ReaGooJenMys3YouTenIceChrDur

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: A mixture of ground chalk & raw linseed oil is known better as what? Answer is: PUTTY.

rated:
For anybody who tries to get points from the AOL HEIDI KLUM it gives points starting at LINK #10.

rated:
Anyone interested in the extra points bonus codes for 5,000 and 1,000, the links are still the same as 2 weeks ago. When they change, if I don't post it, remind me. The codes are usually good for about 5 weeks, then someone wakes up, and they change them.

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous trivia: JAMES FREDRICK RYAN.
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: 10.
Entertainment Video Trivia: ALICE IN CHAINS.
First lines trivia: J.M. BARRIE.
Games n eCards trivia: HEARTS.
Get Your Game On trivia: PUNCH.
Music trivia: CALVIN HARRIS & FLORENCE WELCH.
Show Me The Money trivia: $100.
Song Of The Hour 10am:
Song Of The Hour 3pm:

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: TEXAS.

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand -- False
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Little Big Town

rated:
Classic Video on Demand: hell

rated:
Music Knowledge: Blurred Lines

rated:
Scratch Off Time! - red
ShowBiz Minute: Witherspoon - Oblivion
Gum Trivia 22 - muscles
Health Trivia 22 - gatekeeper

rated:
Gum Trivia 22: Muscles
String: ReaGooJenMys3YouTenIceChrDurRedOblNixMusGat

rated:
Has anyone won from a VA radio station call Wash FM? They have local prizes but never post the winner name so I am beginning to have my doubts.

rated:
Hot Music Trivia-> Calvin Harris & Florence Welch
Vintage Videos on Demand-> A class reunion

Sunny 105.9 Weekly Bonus Code: Earth Day
MIX 105.1 Weekly Bonus Code: Bublè

rated:
Today in History, April 22nd...Richard Nixon
ShowBiz Minute: Witherspoon...Oblivion
Scratch Off Time! 22...Red
Gum Trivia 22...muscles
Health Trivia 22...gatekeeper

rated:
Ayla and all, the way of my board has deviated since I last posted. After answering 26 questions, I now have my name as number one and nothing but zeroes below me. I guess they decided to screw it up even more. Good luck on winning something, actually, anything, everyone.

rated:
Thanks for the answers everyone. By the way, HAPPY EARTH DAY. Lets see green for everybody.

rated:
Cow gets head stuck in wheel well! 21... unusual

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HAPPY EARTH DAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

check out the internet for the freebies because of EARTH DAY....

rated:
Instant Trivia 22 - Simply submit

rated:
94.1K (Memphis) Listen & Win Song of the Day: Last Dance

rated:
Ayla said:   Anyone interested in the extra points bonus codes for 5,000 and 1,000, the links are still the same as 2 weeks ago. When they change, if I don't post it, remind me. The codes are usually good for about 5 weeks, then someone wakes up, and they change them.
Ayla, Thanks for the heads up about the bonus codes. I think doing those actually counts as one point each on the leaderboard. I keep meticulous records of everything I do and I had only done 13 trivia questions but had 15 points on the leaderboard.

rated:
daily bonus code= EARth Day

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1200 201 202203204527
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014