• filter:
  • 1206 207 208209210524
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MADONNA @ 10:03am. Song: Like A Prayer.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: CHICAGO @ 3pm or PINK @ 3:04pm.Song: Will You Still Love Me? or Who Knew

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: WISHIN' AND HOPIN' by DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
Nearly Impossible Trivia: ?
Tweet Of The Day: CYNDI

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (WHAT ARE YOU DOING?) for 4-30: WAVING GOODBYE.
Jayman, the next time you do your "songs of the hour", try entering "THE BEATLES" as your answers. It works for each of my three daily songs. I can also enter them at any time of day. Leave a message on the board if it works. Thanks.

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: A paradiddle is a playing technique for which instrument? Answer is: The drums (or a drum).

rated:
Endless Vacation Packages 5/1: Celebration Suites
Endless Vacations Sweepstakes 1: Enter
Videos Gone Wild!: Mean
Entertainment Zone!: Liz
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Basketball
String: CelEntMeaLizBas

rated:
You guys and gals are all on the ball. Thanks for the answers.

rated:
Thanks for all the support.

rated:
Before They Were Famous -- Mick Foley
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia --

First Lines -- Mother

Show Me the Money -- 454

Country Music Trivia -- If I Didnít Have You
Variety Videos on Demand -- Green

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous: Mick Foley
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Olivia Munn
Daily Dose of Video Trivia: ipad (For both)
Entertainment Video Trivia: Samsung
First Lines: Mother
Games n eCards Trivia: 7.
Get Your Game On Trivia: Devil's Crossing Prison
Music Trivia: Miguel

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: How long did it take to sell out Paul McCartney's July 9 concert at Boston's Fenway Park? Answer is: Five minutes.

rated:
PEACE OF MIND: DELUXE
ENTERTAINMENT: SAMSUNG
AMANDA BYNES: STARBUCKS
DUTCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE: FLOWERS
PICKLER ROCKS:WILD
AMANDA KNOX: MAYLEEN
LAWRENCE'S EARLY MODELING: HUNGER GAMES
HOUSEWIVES STAR: PINK
ET TO GO: ON
REESE WITHERSPOON: JIM
MILEY CYRUS: STEPHANIE
BRUTAL WAY ALBA: BLUE

rated:
Classic video on demand: interact

rated:
Music Knowledge: KELLY ROWLAND

rated:
I believe they've outdone themselves with the Sharecare Points Zone. Jeez!
And, the "Sacramento Mayor Lauds..." had on a WHITE shirt with a BLUE vest! LOL

I wish to thank everyone who post answers, especially Jayman and Puggle. I can always rely on you for prompt answers; time consuming answers, I might add. A person can't really appreciate the time you all save us until you have limited time for the mundane things you enjoy. (I don't know about you all, but I find it difficult to type "really" without adding good!) Anyway, thanks again for your time. Gotta go...the leaves aren't going to remove themselves. Ugh! But before I go, need to say No, thanks to some surveys.

A top of the morning to you, too, garywhitaker.

rated:
Custom Prints! 1: READIT
Custom Pics! 1: 40
Game Time! 1: TWO
Get Your Scrabble On!: GSN Username
Money For Life! 1: CITY
Multi-Millionare Sweepstakes! 1: ZIP
PCH Sweepstakes! 1: $10 MILLION
Scratch Off Time! 1: Registration Form
The Rising! 1: EMAIL

rated:
Top of the morning to ya'all.

String; CelEntMeaLizBasiparea40two$10ZipCitRegEma2Use

rated:
I don't get it Where am I supposed to find the answer????

dbilderback said:   I believe they've outdone themselves with the Sharecare Points Zone. Jeez!

And, the "Sacramento Mayor Lauds..." had on a WHITE shirt with a BLUE vest! LOL

rated:
goeku said:   I don't get it Where am I supposed to find the answer????
dbilderback said:   I believe they've outdone themselves with the Sharecare Points Zone. Jeez!
And, the "Sacramento Mayor Lauds..." had on a WHITE shirt with a BLUE vest! LOL


You can't! Another snafu. At least we can skip it; the 12 "Flavors" of 4/26 are here to stay. and

rated:
Gas Sweepstakes! 1 - Survey

rated:
String: CelEntMeaLizBasIpa40Rea$10ZipEmaCitRegUse2Sur

rated:
Wow! The leaderboard is actually correct today. It zeroed out at 8:00 pm last night and actually tallied the trivia answers I did after 8:00pm on today's daily total.
Also, Rachel Ray Food for May Video Boulevard is NOT giving up the points.

rated:
MAGIC 107.7:
Song of the Hour 10am: RICHARD MARX @ 10:01am or BRUNO MARS @ 10:05am. Song: Right Here Waiting or When I Was Your Man
Song of the Hour 3pm: BENNY MARDONES @ 3pm or MARC COHN @ 3:04pm. Song: Into The Night or Walking In Memphis

Sunny 105.9:
Chef Jimmy's Weekly Recipes for 5,000 points: SALSA.
Morning Crusty: QUICKSAND by Martha and the Vandellas.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: ?
Tweet Of The Day: WILLIE.

WHEEL OF FORTUNE BONUS ROUND (THING) FOR 5-1: YOUTHFUL COMPLEXION.

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Wow! The leaderboard is actually correct today. It zeroed out at 8:00 pm last night and actually tallied the trivia answers I did after 8:00pm on today's daily total.
Also, Rachel Ray Food for May Video Boulevard is NOT giving up the points.
You won't get points if you watched other "video boulevard" videos. It only allows 6000 points total for all of the "video boulevard" videos.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   jacqcamer said:   Wow! The leaderboard is actually correct today. It zeroed out at 8:00 pm last night and actually tallied the trivia answers I did after 8:00pm on today's daily total.
Also, Rachel Ray Food for May Video Boulevard is NOT giving up the points.
You won't get points if you watched other "video boulevard" videos. It only allows 6000 points total for all of the "video boulevard" videos.

That is one of the stupidest things they have done! I haven't watched any of the videos yet today. March Madness has not worked for weeks. I just keep sending emails. Idiots!

rated:
Since dbilderback is talking about the Sharecare Points Zone. I would like to put out for those that don't know that you can work them as many times as you can stand. Sometimes you may have to refresh to get your points but if you need some points and have nothing else to do. Thanks tonyanz I'm feeling really really good now. You know I only post useful info to aggravate you. I'll make a new post tomorrow, shame I can not get double red from you. Enjoy

rated:
bcronin said:   Since dbilderback is talking about the Sharecare Points Zone. I would like to put out for those that don't know that you can work them as many times as you can stand. Sometimes you may have to refresh to get your points but if you need some points and have nothing else to do.You can also do the same with the "earn extra points" and "health and wellness" videos.

rated:
I'm Lovin It! 1 -- EMAIL

rated:
Hot Music Trivia: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Hot Music Video on Demand: No

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Pop Evil
Rock Music Video On Demand: On the drummer
Old School Video On Demand: Evan Winter

rated:
ANYONE ABLE TO ANSWER THE LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS?? WHAT KIND OF GAME WERE THEY ATTENDING?? THANKS..

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: Kristina
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Her Locks
Entertainment Zone!: Tatoo
String: KriLocTat

rated:
djbrucek said:   ANYONE ABLE TO ANSWER THE LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS?? WHAT KIND OF GAME WERE THEY ATTENDING?? THANKS..



Here it is but it was posted last night so not sure you can use it now.

LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Basketball
String: CelEntMeaLizBas

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous: Geoffrey Rush
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Leonardo DiCaprio
Daily Dose of Video Trivia: @billclinton (For both)
Entertainment Video Trivia: Miguel
First Lines: The white girl
Games n eCards Trivia: 11
Get Your Game On Trivia: dungeons
Music Trivia: Beyonce
Show Me The Money Trivia: Copper
That Darn Question: A person knowledgeable or skilled in a wide range of fields is often called a what? Answer is: Renaissance man.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: How many times did Genesis perform the entire 'The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway' album on tour? Answer is: More than 100

rated:
Classic video on demand: yes

rated:
Country Music Trivia -- Malibu
Hot Music Trivia -- Lindsey Stirling

rated:
Music Knowledge: R. Kelly

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand -- A man running towards a church

rated:
FUN TIME VIDEO: KRISTINA
ENTERTAINMENT ZONE: TATTOOS
LIFESTYLES: HER LOCKS

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: 3 Pill Morning
Rock Music Trivia: Yes
Old School Video On Demand: Red
Top Video On Demand: California Gurls

rated:
Today in History, May 2nd...Leondardo Da Vinci

rated:
Once again I had to refresh after every share care to get credit for the points.

rated:
Game time trivia is accepting the number 2 as the correct answer instead of the word TWO

rated:
bcronin said:   Once again I had to refresh after every share care to get credit for the points.
I refreshed after every one, but still only got credit for 2. Off goes another email!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1206 207 208209210524
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014