String ... WatBlaInt2Blu3 y200IntIslFisNuc

rated:
CLASSIC ROCK CHALLENGE: ROYAL ALBERT HALL

rated:
Music Knowledge: MOTOWN: THE MUSICAL

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: BONNIE RAITT @ 10:01am. Song: I Can't Make You Love Me
Song Of The Hour 3pm: NAKED EYES @ 3:01pm. Song: Always Something There To...

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (PHRASE) for 5-10: ZIP UP YOUR JACKET

rated:
The three surveys that require an opinion are not giving the XPs or counting toward the survey leaderboard tally; but I did receive 500 points for each. I really didn't know what my opinion was on the solar-powered air flights. Maybe from Phoenix to Yuma! I don't even trust my garden lights to come on each night.

rated:
geckoqueen said:   Well, it looks like I am done with Clear Channel trivia: my station cut back the number of questions earlier this week as I previously posted. As of last night, they have revamped the webpage and removed anything to do with points, including surveys and trivia as well as contests. Not to mention that in the past two weeks, they have been adding new music that sux. I guess it is time to change stations or just stick to my mp3 player. It's been fun playing around on this forum, and I will miss some of the bantering. Keep up the good work, everyone who posts answers! Margaret

Well that sucks if they did not give you any warning to at least use the points you earned to try to win something. If our local station did that here Id be pretty ticked off!

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Imagine Dragons

rated:
Country Music Trivia - Carrie Underwood Blown Away Tour

rated:
suckittrebek said:   geckoqueen said:   Well, it looks like I am done with Clear Channel trivia: my station cut back the number of questions earlier this week as I previously posted. As of last night, they have revamped the webpage and removed anything to do with points, including surveys and trivia as well as contests. Not to mention that in the past two weeks, they have been adding new music that sux. I guess it is time to change stations or just stick to my mp3 player. It's been fun playing around on this forum, and I will miss some of the bantering. Keep up the good work, everyone who posts answers! Margaret

Well that sucks if they did not give you any warning to at least use the points you earned to try to win something. If our local station did that here Id be pretty ticked off!

Just curious. Is your station Nassau Broadcasting? My favorite station is affiliated with Nassau and they just changed hands, cut one of the best DJs and I expect more sucky changes, probably to the trivia etc...

rated:
jacqcamer said:   suckittrebek said:   geckoqueen said:   Well, it looks like I am done with Clear Channel trivia: my station cut back the number of questions earlier this week as I previously posted. As of last night, they have revamped the webpage and removed anything to do with points, including surveys and trivia as well as contests. Not to mention that in the past two weeks, they have been adding new music that sux. I guess it is time to change stations or just stick to my mp3 player. It's been fun playing around on this forum, and I will miss some of the bantering. Keep up the good work, everyone who posts answers! Margaret

Just curious. Is your station Nassau Broadcasting? My favorite station is affiliated with Nassau and they just changed hands, cut one of the best DJs and I expect more sucky changes, probably to the trivia etc...

My station is run by Cumulus.

rated:
If you're an adult, there is a 1 in 10 chance this will happen to you in 2013, What is it? Anyone???

rated:
boredbill said:   The three surveys that require an opinion are not giving the XPs or counting toward the survey leaderboard tally; but I did receive 500 points for each. I really didn't know what my opinion was on the solar-powered air flights. Maybe from Phoenix to Yuma! I don't even trust my garden lights to come on each night. Did you actually check the standings? I've noticed that it does give you credit in the standings but it doesn't show like the trivias do.( no pop up ) You have to look at the leaderboard after you answer each one. (kind of a pain in the ___)

rated:
ctgolfer said:   boredbill said:   The three surveys that require an opinion are not giving the XPs or counting toward the survey leaderboard tally; but I did receive 500 points for each. I really didn't know what my opinion was on the solar-powered air flights. Maybe from Phoenix to Yuma! I don't even trust my garden lights to come on each night. Did you actually check the standings? I've noticed that it does give you credit in the standings but it doesn't show like the trivias do.( no pop up ) You have to look at the leaderboard after you answer each one. (kind of a pain in the ___)

Or check your account history.

rated:
Lachey Doesn't Talk to Simpson- 2002.
Sorry puggle, you forgot a digit.

rated:
kost website bonus code= Marvelous Moms
kost music= Selena Gomez

rated:
Rusty55 said:   If you're an adult, there is a 1 in 10 chance this will happen to you in 2013, What is it? Anyone???
1 in 10 chance of being pulled over by police in a traffic stop! I believe this to be the right answer.

rated:
Renee Taylor's Weekly Musical Bonus Code worth 1,000 points= ETTA JAMES
*** Post before midnite tonite.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: Jasom
Entertainment Zone!: Cut loose
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Fingers
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Ryan
Michael Buble Imitates Blake Shelton 12: Reese
Aguilera Rocks Skinny Jeans 12: LA
2013 Met Gala: Sizzling Red Carpet Coupl...: Stephanie
Suspect Arrested in Kansas Farm Deaths 1...: 3
Jake Owen - "Alone With You" #1 Party 12: Stephanie
String: JasCutFinRyaReeLASte3

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video - Sad Keanu
Entertainment Video - Killer Queen

rated:
we don't need no stinkin' badges
Before They Were Famous -- Helena Bonham Carter
First Lines -- Santa's reindeer
Games n eCards -- Plants
Get Your Game On -- Mr. Grimm
Show Me The Money -- 4mm
Music Trivia -- The Lumineers
Hot Music Trivia -- Adam Lambert
Classic Rock Challenge -- Nashville
Country Music -- Willie Nelson

rated:
CLASSIC ROCK CHALLENGE: NASHVILLE

rated:
Music Knowledge: Brian McKnight

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: James Hetfield

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Lachey Doesn't Talk to Simpson- 2002.

I was curious to see, and "200" did work for me. Sometimes all you need to get correct is the first three characters and other times they need you to be exact. Consistency isn't in their vocabulary! Happy Mothers' Day to all you moms and grandmas.

rated:
***************HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY MOM*****************

HOT weekly newsletter 923 points bonus code= TRAnsformers
Essence Festival newsletter bonus code= WIN

rated:
dbilderback said:   jacqcamer said:   Lachey Doesn't Talk to Simpson- 2002.

I was curious to see, and "200" did work for me. Sometimes all you need to get correct is the first three characters and other times they need you to be exact. Consistency isn't in their vocabulary! Happy Mothers' Day to all you moms and grandmas. [/Q

I guess that would be the "string thing". I didn't try the "200". Sorry.
That's probably why I got the "red". Maybe not.

rated:
KIISfm 102.7
rate the music link=
CelEntMeaLizBasLpa7Use$10Ema40ReaCitReg2SurZip
05/09/2013 per weekly newsletter Pay Your Bill bonus code= TANK
today's mpq= GCTI

rated:
KEARTH 101

AOL 05/10/2013 for question #3=
Please use the number 2 instead of the TWO so you can complete that question.

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: Folks who own one of these are less likely to die of a heart attack. You want one now, right? So what is it? Answer is: A cat.

rated:
*dENiZEN: Billie Jean
Videos Gone Wild!: Social Networks
Entertainment Zone!: Full force
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Nobody
Daily Dose Video Trivia: 66

String: BilSocFulNob66

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia! -- 13 (NOT WORKING)

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Speech
Celebrity Interview ... Pauley Perrette
Entertainment Video ... 10 minutes
First Lines ... Are you watching closely
Get Your Game On ... X
Show Me The Money ... 1967

Hot Music ... Global Citizen Tickets Initiative
Hot Music Video on Demand ... Katheryn
Music Pop Quiz ... The Lumineers
Top Video on Demand ... A butterfly
Music Trivia ... The Wanted
Variety Videos on Demand ... The little girl
Games n eCards ... 6
String ... BilSocFulNob66

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: ROD STEWART @ 10:03am. Song: Forever Young
Song Of The Hour 3pm: TRACY CHAPMAN @ 3:02pm. Song: Give Me One Reason

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: Which Faces album contained the Top 20 hit 'Stay With Me?' Answer is: A Nod Is as Good as a Wink... to a Blind Horse
Email Bonus Code Of The Week 5-13: PAUL
Morning Crusty: BAD BLOOD by Neal Sedaka and Phil Cody.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: All American Football Conference
Tweet Of The Day: WAVE

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (THING) for 5-13: HALFWAY POINT.

rated:
Classic video on demand: a police officer

rated:
Country Music Trivia: Chief by Eric Church

rated:
Country Music Video On Demand - Danica Patrick

And the bonus links are the same again this week, enjoy!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1212 213 214215216528
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014