• filter:
  • 1217 218 219220221551
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
we don't need no stinkin' badges
Well, maybe we do. You all are great! I always enjoy this board & all the work you all put in it. Special thank you to puggle!

rated:
KIIS VIP link= DeaEriLisCin
.mpq= Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
tvod= false

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: EURYTHMICS @ 10:03am. Song: Sweet Dreams(Are Made Of This)
Song Of The Hour 3pm: MARC COHN @ 3:01pm. Song: Walking In Memphis

Mix 105.1:
Tweet Of The Day: Bowl

Sunny 105.9:
Tweet Of The Day: Paul

rated:
dbilderback said:   Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Cravings Are ...: drugs

Oops!

Edit: Thanks ctgolfer for the head's up on the Sharecare health questions. I, too, save them if I am close to reaching the daily limit. Today I used them to wrap it up, saving the remainder of AOL Flavors for tomorrow. I hope they will be waiting for me. I wonder if the video questions (like what color shirt, hostess' name, etc.) will still carry over? Again, thanks.
whait i'm doing now is bookmarking the flavors of aol and doing them when i finished with any trivia that don't carry over or on days when there isn't 26 trivias.

rated:
bcronin said:   dbilderback-That type question used to carry-over for me if it was not dated but who knows the way they are changing things.they used to carry over, even when dated, but not anymore. who knows, maybe it be different tomorrow or next week. we'll see.

rated:
daily bonus code= DANCE

rated:
T MOBILE TRIVIA : QUERTY

rated:
If it's not a flavors of aol day we seldom have 26 trivia generally 17 to 23 so I don't normally have that terrible problem anymore figuring out what to carry-over.LOL

rated:
Does anyone know if the code for the 1000 point weekly bonus has changed? I got the 5000 point one to work, but not the 1000 point one. Thanks in advance.
The after 8:00pm theory is working tonight.
T Mobile Trivia-Querty- did not work for me. "Qwerty" did work. No offense intended.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Onyx

rated:
jacqcamer,

Yes the code was changed, and I missed the 1,000 one too, on sunday I will get the new one for use, and will post it if you want me to. I thought to save it and the 5,000 one until I had a day that didn't have 26 trivias...STUPID ME!!! Now I lost that one! Because as we should all note, those bonus codes also register as trivias.

rated:
bcronin,

FLAVORS, and I sent you a message as to why I feel that way.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! -- JOHN
Entertainment Zone!-- INTERVIEW
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!-- ALBUQUERQUE

rated:
Daily Dose - Vinyl Record
Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous - Albquerque

String: VinIntAlbJoh

rated:
Endless Vacation Sweepstakes 2: Noreply
Julianne Moore's Surprising Look 18: 2
Mo'Nique Sheds 80 Pounds 18: Blu
Tom Hanks Reveals Steroid Use 18: Extreme
Martha Stewart's Slip-Up 18: Dating experience
Britney Spears Wants a Daughter 18: 31
String: JohIntAlbVinNor2BluExtDat31

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... woodcarver
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia ... Hugh Jackman
Entertainment Video Trivia ... Tame Impala
First Lines ... Ray Liotta
Get Your Game On ... Link
Show Me the Money ... 1776

Hot Music Trivia ... Phillip Phillips
Music Pop Quiz ... Justin Bieber
Music Trivia ... Phillip Phillips
Music Quiz ... Everly Brothers
Games n eCards ... 50
String ... JohIntAlbVinNor2BluExtDat3150

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge-> Disraeli Gears

rated:
Ayla said:   jacqcamer,

Yes the code was changed, and I missed the 1,000 one too, on sunday I will get the new one for use, and will post it if you want me to. I thought to save it and the 5,000 one until I had a day that didn't have 26 trivias...STUPID ME!!! Now I lost that one! Because as we should all note, those bonus codes also register as trivias.

Thanks Ayla, I would greatly appreciate it if you would post those codes. Like I said, the 5000 bonus point one worked but not the 1000 bonus point. Have a great day everyone.

Ayla, I meant to ask...where do you find these addresses? If I knew, I could save you some time and look myself and then post them. Thanks for all you contribute!

rated:
Music Knowledge: Miguel

rated:
Country Music Trivia -- Children’s hospital patients

rated:
Country Music Trivia: Children's hospital patients

Ayla said "....STUPID ME!!!!" I know the feeling. At first I thought Tom Hanks was taking some new illicit drug called Extreme; and being forced to at that.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Deftones

rated:
I get the codes from a friend, not sure where he gets them from, and it is no problem for me to post them here.

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYONE HAVE THE BEST FAMILY SATURDAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

KIISfm current VIP link= EriTifAsh

mpq= Justin Bieber

ADAM= weekly newsletter bonus code

SPA= working bonus code for Rate The Music

rated:
Ayla said:   I get the codes from a friend, not sure where he gets them from, and it is no problem for me to post them here.

Ok, thanks!

rated:
.... THE SURVEYS ARE NOT COMPLETELY UP and the one that is definitely is not working...
soooooooo U get a reprive from doin' the surveys today....yeah.......

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! - White - whi
Entertainment Zone! - Rising In This Arena - ris
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! - Faith - fai
Daily Dose Video Trivia! - Swedish - swe
Inside Oprah's Maui Farm 19 - I Love My Farm - I L
Jason Derulo Shares Inspiring Story 19 - His Head - hea
Smelly Hot Spots On The Body 19 - The Scalp - sca
Best Pre And Post-Workout Foods 19 - Opportunity - opp
What Causes Bad Breath? 19 - Mickey - mic

String: WhiRisFaiSweI LHeaScaOppMic

Celebrity Video - Vanessa Williams
Entertainment Video - 20

Magic Music - Fendermen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHARECARE LINKS are not working right now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... The Outsiders
Celebrity Interview Video ... Vanessa Williams
Entertainment Video ... 20
First Lines ... Jason Patric
Get Your Game On ... Super Joe
Show Me the Money ... Civil War

Hot Music Trivia ... 6
Music Quiz ... Fendermen
Music Trivia ... 6
Games n eCards ... MAMba
String ... WhiRisFaiSweI LHeaScaOppMicMam

rated:
CARSTAR TRIVIA -- All the answers are correct
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- U.S. Virgin Islands
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- 6

rated:
I guess some of us don't sleep much

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: Newport Folk Festival

rated:
Music Knowledge: How Many Drinks

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MADONNA @ 9:59am or U2 @ 10:03am. Song: Dress You Up or I Still Haven't Found What...
Song Of The Hour 3pm: PHILLIP PHILLIPS @ 3:02pm or Song: Home

rated:
I've noticed that many of you still haven't gotten your "wdnnsb" badge. i'm pretty sure it hasn't worked because many of you have also put something else in the post along with the phrase " we don't need no stinkin' badges". try posting it by itself. if that doesn't work, contact a staff moderator and they will fix, but give it a day or two at the most.

rated:
We don't Need No Stinkin' Badges

rated:
We don't Need No Stinkin' Badges!

rated:
ctgolfer said:   I've noticed that many of you still haven't gotten your "wdnnsb" badge. i'm pretty sure it hasn't worked because many of you have also put something else in the post along with the phrase " we don't need no stinkin' badges". try posting it by itself. if that doesn't work, contact a staff moderator and they will fix, but give it a day or two at the most.LOL

rated:
We don't Need No Stinkin' Badges

rated:
WMIL:
Aaron Lewis - Forever - For
Kenny at Red Rock - Sum
Kenny @ Miller - Pir

98.7 the Bull:
Cruiser Code - Mattress
Super Store - Comfort

FM106:
Aaron Lewis bonus code - Forever
Kenny @ Red Rock - Summer
Kenny @ Miller Park - Pirate.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: I Appear Missing

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1217 218 219220221551
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014