Sedgwick Chops Off Her Fingertip 7:47
Kris Jenner's Plans for Baby North 7: 3rd
Kristen Stewart Is All Legs 7: Black & white
Vince Vaughn is 'Delivery Man' 7: 533
String: PurMilStaWilRom473rdBla533

rated:
Show Me The Money: nickel
Before They Were Famous: PUB
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Cuba Gooding Jr.
Classic Rock Challenge: Steven Tyler and Joe Perry

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia = Cuba Gooding, Jr.
Entertainment Video Trivia = 10th
First Lines = The hills are alive, with the sound of music.
Get Your Game On = Super Nintendo
Video Trivia for Summertime! = SIDewalk
Hot Music Trivia = Selena Gomez

String = 533473rdblaromwilstamilpursid

rated:
Music Trivia - Pharrell
Music Challenge - Cyndi Lauper
Country Music Trivia - Fun

rated:
Music Knowledge: John Legend

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Purple is now working

rated:
Does anyone have any idea when the new improved leader board will arrive? I thought maybe July 1, but not. It surely will be at a beginning of a week... wonder when...?

rated:
cindysnider said:   Does anyone had any idea when the new improved leader board will arrive? I thought maybe July 1, but not. It surely will be at a beginning of a week... wonder when...?
I have not heard, I was just being sarcastic and putting up a picture of their notice here on clear channel.

rated:
*******Your local sports memorabilia shops will trade with U FREE any memorabilia U bought of the Football Gentleman that was currently arrested for murder...that offer is thru this week supposedly starting like last Thursday...check with your local sports dealer first****

daily bonus code= BBQToday

rated:
Cincysavers - Oct 12, 2013
Country Cash - Taylor
Country Music - Fun
In & Around - Northern
Pirates - Cookie

FM106:
~~~~~~
Summerfest - Finale.

95.7:
~~~~
Music - Louie Louie
Summerfest - Celebration
Eagles @ Summerfest - Desperado

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: JANET JACKSON @ 10:02am. Song: Together Again
Song Of The Hour 3pm: CHEAP TRICK @ 3pm or NICKELBACK @ 3:03pm. Song: I Want You To Want Me (Live) or Far Away.

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Purple not working
Videos Gone Wild!:Brooklyn
Entertainment Zone!: Milk
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: French Fries
String: PurBroMilFre

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! = bro
Entertainment Zone! = mil
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! = fre
Daily Dose Video Trivia! = pur

frepurmilbro

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous: Judy Garland
Celebrity Interview Video: Ray Donovan
Entertainment Video: Levels
First Lines: Leviticus
Get Your Game on: Zelda (from Zelda video games)
Hot Music: Pharrell
Music Trivia: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Show Me The Money: West Point, New York
Video Trivia for Summertime!: stick

Mix 105.1:
$25 Pyramid: $20 dollars
Pick Me Up Song of the Day: Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

Sunny 105.9:
Classic rock challenge: What progressive rock band reformed in 1982 and released the album "90125?" Answer is: YES.
Morning Crusty: Paradise City by Guns N' Roses

rated:
Classic Video on Demand: train

rated:
Video trivia for summertime: sti

rated:
Music Knowledge: "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

rated:
Happen At Home 8: treatment options
Pain Management 8: carbocaine

rated:
Country Music Trivia - ‘Blown Away’ by Carrie Underwood

rated:
Video Trivia for Summertime!: Stick

String: PurBroMilFreTreCarSti

rated:
Music Challenge - Prince

rated:
WEEKLY BONUS POINTS ARE:

1,000 - 7479
1,000 - 7491
5,000 - 7480

In other words, the same as last week.

Country Video - At the woman in the white dress

FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Reba McEntire
Team - Chicago White Sox
Town - Shorewood
Café - Meat loaf
Facebook - Hot
Driver - Kevin Harvick

WGAR:
~~~~~~
Artist - Josh Turner

95.7:
~~~~
In Word - team player
Mumble Jumbo - cyberloafing
Music Quiz - Woody Guthrie
Vintage Video - The one with the flames (3:18)

rated:
Why is it that some people get 26 trivia questions to answer EVERY DAY and I've only gotten 12 posted under my trivia? How is that fair? Just curious....

rated:
There are people who hold back at the end of a week, and then for the first day of the week, it appears that they have so many. You may want to do that on Sunday. Hold back till 8pm, and then do them. It will all show for Monday. But it will jam you up if there are many posted on Monday. You will have to watch out for that.

But it is doable. I used to wonder that too. I saw that some of the top people on the list at mine, only did 1 each yesterday, so they would have a head start on this week's.

rated:
Ayla said:   There are people who hold back at the end of a week, and then for the first day of the week, it appears that they have so many. You may want to do that on Sunday. Hold back till 8pm, and then do them. It will all show for Monday. But it will jam you up if there are many posted on Monday. You will have to watch out for that.

But it is doable. I used to wonder that too. I saw that some of the top people on the list at mine, only did 1 each yesterday, so they would have a head start on this week's.
Some people do it to be on top. It must make them feel good.

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Purple it is working now

rated:
Purple is now working for Daily Dose.

--sorry Puggle, you posted before I screen refreshed.

----------------------------------------------------

Petition Aims to Make Miley's 'Party ........ Patrick Jones

Lawson's Husband Seeks Divorce.....don't bother watching, just string the months together
janfebmaraprmayjunjulaugsepoctnovdec

Erin Brockovich Breaks Silence....Nevada

rated:
Johnny Depp: guilty

rated:
That isn't the case for one person on the leaderboard...she completes 26 trivia questions EVERY DAY by 2AM - doesn't matter if it's MTWThFrSATor Sun - she is able to complete 26 EVERY SINGLE DAY. Something's fishy.....

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEY WE'RE BACK from a crazy long holiday week......yeah)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Seventeen Daily Featured Links
old schoold video on demand= NO
m.k.= ain't

current INSIDER link (...GloBerJorMar...)

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Ayla said:   There are people who hold back at the end of a week, and then for the first day of the week, it appears that they have so many. You may want to do that on Sunday. Hold back till 8pm, and then do them. It will all show for Monday. But it will jam you up if there are many posted on Monday. You will have to watch out for that.

Some people do it to be on top. It must make them feel good.

it doesn't make a lot of sense to me because then they have less answered from the previous week.

rated:
Erin Brockovich breaks silence: Nevada
Stars behaving badly: 12 million
updated string: purbrofretrecarstipatguijunev12 mil

rated:
Well I've saved mine up and I managed to get 12 today and I threw another fit with them. I will probably not get an answer this time either. Just more dumb-me-up stuff. They evidently think that we are stupid because we play trivia. I was disabled from work 6 years ago and it helps pass my time. It's their game I guess they can do whatever they want. All we can do is:LOL

rated:
KOST

song of the day= SUP
Nineteen Daily Featured Links
kmt= macklemore
webiste weekly bonus code= WAR
kvod= yes

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MADONNA @ 10:01am. Song: Into The Groove.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: BRUNO MARS @ 3pm. or MICHAEL JACKSON @ 3:04pm. Song: Locked Out Of Heaven or Billie Jean.
That Darn Question: It takes the average person 7 minutes to do this - what is it? Answer is: to fall asleep.

Sunny 105.9:
Email Bonus Code Of The Week 7-8: JULY.

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (PHRASE) for 7-8: VIEW FROM ABOVE.

rated:
johncwbot,

Not really, they just get them from this week, same thing. And by Sunday, they showed everyone who was the top dog..ALL WEEK, they figure that is enough?

I don't know what these people think, but that is what I have found out. So, at least now, you know how they have so many, and you also know why. Let them play if they want to. At the end of the week it all balances out.

BUT, if you want to beat them at their own game, you will have to do the same. DON'T DO YOUR SUNDAY TRIVIA UNTIL 8 PM, and you will be with them. But do at least one, and you will see all the names of the others that are also only doing one, and you will know who they are.

curiousgoods,

Another thing I have found to be true. People make extra names. Check the person's name out. See how many trivia they have done GRAND TOTAL. Some are new people, and they are doing ALL of the old trivia also that we have had...weeks ago. They stay there until replaced (The Daily Ones). The extra ones, will stay there...till....doomsday!

If a new person joins, ALL of those OLD trivia will show up on their list. Think how long that will take for them to use all of them up. A very long time. And again, this is all about being on top. Whether in your own name, or a fake one. Once they use up all of the trivia, you will see that name disappear, and a new one appear. This is all childish, but they do like to play. This way, they are ALWAYS on top. After a while, they can go back to that account, and do them again, for they have built up again.

I don't think they even care about the trivia total, as they do about being on top, under whatever name. This way, you are not on top. I have seen this many times, new names appearing, and disappearing, while mine goes on and on. My total with my radio station is on top, sorta fighting for 1st place with 2 other people who also have been there for a long time. I get sick, and miss a few days, I am in 3rd place. They get sick, they go down to 3rd. It all works out. I have been doing my radio station for 10+ years. Even if your points get used up, or time runs out, your GRAND TOTAL for trivia stays.

So, check that out. If that person has many more than you, then I don't know what to say. The radio people are NOT supposed to get involved in the trivia for points. You do the bonus points, right? There are 3 of them every week. 2 English, and 1 Spanish. Those register as trivia. Let me know if you need those links.

rated:
I don't think I get the bonus points you are talking about....

rated:
Well, this is the way it goes. If you go to your profile in your radio club, you can click on receiving emails about upcoming things, and getting the Bonus Code Word. You will get one every week giving you the code for that week. This one is for 5,000 points.

But there are 2 more that they don't send to you, and they are for 1,000 points each. And one is in Spanish, and yes you will get credit for them. Treat them just like trivia, don't do them one right after the other, wait 1.5 minutes between them, or you won't get the credit for them on the trivia junkie list.

I em enclosing all three here, pick the one that works for you to get the points, and keep the link somewhere. (I have a document file on my desktop, and I keep mine there). Enter the word I have put.

Some weeks the last 4 numbers will change, and I will post it when it does, if no one else does before me.

And they are:

1,000 bonus points (in Spanish) = Gan
rewards.973radionow.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
club.v100.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
rewards.todayschristianmusic.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
club.957fm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
mixrewards.991wmyx.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
kissklub.1037kissfm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
mvpclub.sportsradio1250.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
rewards.prizefrog.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481
thewolfpack.am920thewolf.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7481

1,000 bonus points = Win
rewards.973radionow.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
club.v100.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
rewards.todayschristianmusic.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
club.957fm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
mixrewards.991wmyx.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
kissklub.1037kissfm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
mvpclub.sportsradio1250.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
rewards.prizefrog.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479
thewolfpack.am920thewolf.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479

5,000 bonus points = Win
rewards.973radionow.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
club.v100.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
rewards.todayschristianmusic.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
club.957fm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
mixrewards.991wmyx.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
kissklub.1037kissfm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
mvpclub.sportsradio1250.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
rewards.prizefrog.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480
thewolfpack.am920thewolf.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7480

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Purple not working

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: More than 1/3rd of men rate themselves as this - what is it? Answer is: an accomplished chef.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1245 246 247248249604
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014