• filter:
  • 1112 113 114115116500
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It started about 3pm Mountain time 11/14/12 and it's happening to me as well anyone know what's up. The radio station's IT have not responded so far.

rated:
I tried the PW reset and it has not worked.

rated:
Same thing on 104.9

rated:
I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago, and I wrote to my radio station, and told them to *UNLOCK* my account, and they did. Because of some glitch in the system, it is happening to people, and all they have to do is go into your account, and unlock it.

Someone else told me that's what I had to do. It will take a day after you tell them, but keep checking back and see if they did it sooner.

I also told them when I wrote that they owe me any points that I am missing, because this was not my fault or that of my computer. It seems they don't want to *GIVE* points if they don't have to, it might make them get the lead out, and fix it ASAP. Add up the points that you have missed, and request that they credit you for them. Losing it on the list to the right...they won't do anything about.

If you ever log into your account, and don't see that list to the right...hold off, and don't do anything, and write to them, and come back later to see if it is there. I lost 2 days of points because I didn't know about it either. And yes, I pressed them, and they credited me for them, they didn't want to, but it wasn't my fault!

I tried the password reset too, and it didn't work.

Good luck.

rated:
AOL clerical admin tabs: 13
I have seen the credit issue like this in the past and it seems that it resolved itself (with correctly applied credit)in a day or so. I have sent the radio station 4 emails this time and I don't know if this is the same thing or not.

rated:
This appears to be a nationwide problem. 101.9 also affected. Answered one trivia and did not see an increase in the weekly total, so I stopped. Send the radio station an email, indicating the situation. I will check back here later in the day to see if this board has any updates.

PBMc

rated:
ZoneAlarm...FREE Anti-Virus Protection = botnets

rated:
Diamond Candy Jewelery - No, Thanks

rated:
This is for U Ms. Cherry Buns

music knowledge= FORWARD

rated:
old school video on demand= YELLOW

rated:
What Did They Say? - I don't wanna wash my hands clean
Show Me The Money - 12 Districts
Get Your Game On - Highway Crossing Frog
Classic Rock Challenge - Dusty Springfield
Games - clubs

Aol All About Preventing Tartar "To properly floss your teeth, you need about ________ of dental floss wrapped around the middle fingers of each hand." - 18 inches

rated:
When I contacted IT about not getting points on the daily leader board, they explained to me that you have to wait two minutes between trivia answers and one minute between survey answers or you won't get credit for the correct answer.

rated:
Funny, they should get their stories together, my station (95.7) told me at least 48 seconds should be between each post.

I fixed that problem. I have 2 windows open, and I do my radio points in one, and do the bonus sites in another, it works out better for me.

And after my last post, I went into my club site, and guess what? My radio answer didn't post on the radio junkies list either!

I wrote to them, and told them that if it is not important to them, that they should just take it down, if they can't fix it, because all it does is frustrate people when it isn't working properly. They wrote back to me, and said: Tell me what you are doing and what you see.

So, I fixed her allright, I listed step by step what I did to get into the site, and step by step when I did the trivia answers...including searching on google....LOL....Maybe she won't tell anyone that again!

rated:
THANKS SO MUCH MIGHTMACHONE

rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: In the video for "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5, Adam Levine has his picture taken with: ..... a wizard

rated:
For anyone interested, it seems that the glitch got fixed...for now. At least at my radio station it is.

Try and see if it is fixed for you.

rated:
apparently there was a issue that seems to be fixed that caused the system to think you werent registered
you should have the credit to you account that you earned (as far as i could tell i did)

rated:
what is the answer of (Please allow ___ business days.)?
plsssssssssssssssss

rated:
Some time today they fixed our point problem - sounds like everyone is getting their trivia points again.

rated:
The same thing happened to me last night. I missed out on credit for all my trivia.

rated:
AoL - Trend To Try Coats Style - Puffa Mia Parka
AoL - Danielle Coulanges - teacher
AoL - Restaurant Edition - share one with the table

rated:
suzyhakobyan said:   what is the answer of (Please allow ___ business days.)?
plsssssssssssssssss

For 500 points: After you complete step 1 of the registration form you are taken to step 2 where you'll find this answer to fill in the blank, "(Please allow ___ business days.)

5-7

rated:
Before They Were Famous = house painter
First Lines = David Spritz
Get Your Game On = Link
Show Me The Money = The eagle coin
What Did They Say = Left you outcast, bullied or teased

rated:
AoL - Trend To Try Coats Style - Puffa Mia Parka With Fur Trim

AoL - Danielle Coulanges - French teacher

AoL - Restaurant Edition - share

rated:
Games n eCards trivia: four. Music trivia: Lady Gaga

rated:
Music Trivia = Lady Gaga

Viedo = Water Bottles

rated:
All About the HMO - integration

rated:
Hot Music Trivia: "Catch My Breath" is a new single by: ......Kelly Clarkson

Hot Music Video on Demand: What color is the deer in the window display that Adam Levine sits in front of in Maroon 5's video for "Won't Go Home Without You"? ......... White

rated:
Does anyone know the answer to "Google Plus Circle Us Code"? Thanks!

rated:
Country Music Trivia

Thompson Square says their new single 'If I Didn't Have You' is a story about two people who rely on each other to get through what? = LIFE

AoL - Danielle Coulanges - A French teacher (Must use "A")

rated:
All About T & A - chewing muscles

rated:
Did anyone here the City Solute for Wash FM? Someone walk in my office when it was given.

rated:
Hear (typo)

rated:
City Solute was HOWARD

rated:
FLAVORS OF AOL 11/16

Living Forward: How old is Danielle Coulanges? - 56
Healthified: What is Tip#1 - call for reservation
Do's & Don'ts Trivia - What kind of heels are on slide 18? - Driving heels
Trends Trivia - Where can you buy the coat on slide 19? - Urban Outfitters

rated:
String: PufTeaShaCheInt56CalDriUrb

rated:
What member of Aerosmith has finally had one of his songs recorded for the 'Music From Another Dimension' album? Tom Hamilton

rated:
All About T & A “Tooth grinding results from unconscious movement of the primary _________.”=chewing muscles

rated:
All About The HMO "Wellness and ________ are both relatively new topics in the area of health care - even more so when it comes to dental." = integration

rated:
AoL - Trend To Try Coats Style = Puffa Mia Parka With Fur Trim

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1112 113 114115116500
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014