• filter:
  • 1135 136 137138139588
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: How long did Keith Richards think The Rolling Stones would stay together after the band recorded its first record 50 years ago? Answer is: 2 YEARS.
Games n eCards trivia: NICE.
Magic 107.7.COM - That Darn Question: Almost $400 million of this is sold every year, and experts say that because people are addicted to this. What is it? Answer is: CHAPSTICK.

IF ANYONE IS NOT A MEMBER OF www.magic107.com & WANTS TO BE A MEMBER, JUST LOG ON TO THE WEBSITE, GO THROUGH THE STEPS & LET THEM KNOW THAT JAYMAN1028@YAHOO.COM SENT YOU.

rated:
Games n eCards Trivia - Nice

rated:
Mornin all

rated:
10 in a row--juke box hero

rated:
How many plans does Carbonite offer? Anyone know the answer?
Got it.... Three

rated:
ROCK Music!: Stone Sour
Rock Music Video On Demand: A live performance video
Variety Music Videos On Demand: Ballerina
Hot Music Trivia: Madison Square Garden in New York City
Hot Music Video On Demand: War
Music Knowledge: Usher
Old School Video On Demand: Jesus
Music Pop Quiz: Katy Perry
Top Music Video On Demand: Yes

rated:
The page shows that I have only answered 40 trivia questions right since Monday. It should be 60. This program that keeps track of the trivia junkies sux! I sent in a request to find out what is going on, but so far it doesn't seem that there is any pattern to which ones aren't giving credit other than the fact that What Did They Say? has not given me credit all week. I didn't receive credit on four questions Monday, Tuesday and today, and didn't receive credit on eight yesterday (half of which were the AOL questions). ARGH!!

rated:
anybody get this Trivia Question for *Esquire IMAX: What is the next movie to play at the Esquire IMAX Theatre after The Hobbit?

rated:
anybody get this Trivia Question for *Esquire IMAX: What is the next movie to play at the Esquire IMAX Theatre after The Hobbit?

rated:
* Esquire IMAX: Hansel and Gretl in 3D

rated:

rated:
Goooooood afternoon folks....here's a true story! My washer sits next to my hot water heater. I dropped a pair of socks between washer and hot water heater. I lay across washer and reach down for socks. As I'm trying to get back up I put my hand on the drain valve of the hot water heater for leverage. It BREAKS off and 60 gal of water start gushing everywhere!!! Mind you I weigh 108 lbs soaking wet...lol. I go "Oh sh.....t!" Turned off water going into hot water heater....then call my uncle who lives down the street. He gets here and tells me he's never seen anything like that happen before.....lol. So, am waiting for another valve........just thought you guys would enjoy a good laugh! I am NOW...lol. Have a great day!!! Dianne
Update: can't get broken piece of plastic out of hot water heater to put new valve in....LMAO. This reminds me of an old POPEYE cartoon used to watch with my dad

**Thanks Venom** Back at ya!

Before They Were Famous: Hallie Berry
First Lines: premeditated murder
Foodie Fun: 3
Games n eCards: nice
Show Me The Money: Woodrow Wilson
Get Your Game On: Zaxxon
What Did They Say?: to the middle of my frustrated fears
Travel Trivia: $3500
Video Travel Anyone?: chicago
Video Trivia Time: Bruce
Country Music Trivia: time
Country Music Video on Demand: swimming in a pool
Music Quiz: In the chapel in the Moonlight
Music Challenge: 37 weeks
Videos NDN Style!: green
Vintage Videos on Demand: 11
Babes: true

rated:
music skillz = nude

rated:
Computer Trivia: Six

Thanks Dianne..... I got a good laugh from your story after getting a clear visual. Have a great fun and safe New Year.

rated:
Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertain.... Answer - Nine

rated:
geckoqueen said:   The page shows that I have only answered 40 trivia questions right since Monday. It should be 60. This program that keeps track of the trivia junkies sux! I sent in a request to find out what is going on, but so far it doesn't seem that there is any pattern to which ones aren't giving credit other than the fact that What Did They Say? has not given me credit all week. I didn't receive credit on four questions Monday, Tuesday and today, and didn't receive credit on eight yesterday (half of which were the AOL questions). ARGH!!

I believe there is a limit of 2 trivia answers per every 2 minutes is probably why you are not getting credit.

rated:
Video Trivia Time: Quizzed
Videos NDN Style: Jessica
*Mammoth Lakes: Mike McKeeman Steve Slattery
QuiJesMik

rated:
suckittrebek said:   geckoqueen said:   The page shows that I have only answered 40 trivia questions right since Monday. It should be 60. This program that keeps track of the trivia junkies sux! I sent in a request to find out what is going on, but so far it doesn't seem that there is any pattern to which ones aren't giving credit other than the fact that What Did They Say? has not given me credit all week. I didn't receive credit on four questions Monday, Tuesday and today, and didn't receive credit on eight yesterday (half of which were the AOL questions). ARGH!!

I believe there is a limit of 2 trivia answers per every 2 minutes is probably why you are not getting credit.

i was told 1 question per 45 seconds
so its close
some stations may vary though
also careful on how many questions you get per day as after 26-28 they stop counting as trivia answered but still give you the contest points

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Arch Deluxe
Country Music - Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
First Lines - Here you are, sir, main level please.
Get Your Game On - Yellow
Show Me The Money - Independence Hall
Computer - UPC
Travel - His Brother was next
Foodie - Chocolate Oink
Video Trivia Trending - Idaho
Video Trivia Anyone - Martini Shaker

rated:
What Did They Say: In your house I long to be.
Video Trivia Time: Quizzed in the Face
Video NDN Style: Jessica Simpson
Classic Rock Trivia: Whipping Post

rated:
Games n eCards Trivia - red

rated:
Music trivia: Who was named Billboard's Top New Artist of 2012? Answer is: ONE DIRECTION.
Classic Rock Challenge: What Allman Brothers classic have 3 Doors Down frontman Brad Arnold & Chris Daughtry been doing on stage while touring together this month? Answer is: WHIPPING POST.

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Everyday I write the Book

rated:
Computer Trivia: UPC
QuiJesMikMarIdaUPC

rated:
Rock music - chevelle

rated:
anyone know music KNOWLEDGE TRIVIA ?

rated:
get the led out-bring it on home
10 in a row--don't you

rated:

rated:
music skillz=100 black Coffins

rated:
Timing is everything.

I have a small battery powered digital kitchen timer that I pre-set to 1 minute. When the screen shows points have been credited, I start the timer, and only answer the next question when the timer beeps. Repeat as necessary.
There is a daily 26 question limit for the leader board, but anything beyond 26 still credts points but does not update the board.

PBMc

rated:
Hot Music Trivia: J. Lo's Christmas Gift
Hot Music Video on Demand: Are the band members of fun. ever shown in their video for "Some Nights"? Answer: Yes

rated:
Mammoth Lakes: Meb Keflezighi & Deena Kastor are the answers. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

rated:
Magic 107.7
That Darn Question- A camel

rated:
Rock Music Video On Demand: Brandon
Variety Videos On Demand: Horses
Top Video On Demand: False
Music Pop Quiz: MAC

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Red
Videos NDN Style!: Stroller
String: RedStr

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Pitfall
Country Music - Rain
First Lines - Julian Marsh
Get Your Game On - Mr. Do!
Show Me the Money - Abraham Lincoln
Video Trivia Trending - 10PM
Video Trivia Anyone - Kristina Behr

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: Who is working on relesing a new album titled Still The Same...Great Rock Classics Of Our Time? Answer is: ROD STEWART.
Games n eCards trivia: In the game Photo Safari, what color is the butterfly? Answer is: BLUE.
Music trivia: "Up All Night" is a album by? Answer is: ONE DIRECTION.

rated:
Music Challenge -- Tonight, I Celebrate My Love

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Justin Bieber performed aas the new front man for Nirvana at the 12/12/12 Benefit Concert for Hurrican Sandy Relief. --- FALSE

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Rihanna

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1135 136 137138139588
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014