• filter:
  • 1139 140 141142143544
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
voodoovicki said:   Has anyone on here ever won anything from the points you gets? I'm assuming like my radio station rewards the points you earn go to a chance to win stuff. I've been doing this for a few years now & think maybe my time could be spent better.

One time I won concert tix, most recent win was a trip to Las Vegas. Gotta go for the local contests. I've never won any of the money or item contests.

rated:
Music Challenge: Paul McCartney
Music Quiz: The Glow Worm
ROCK Music!: Radioactive
Country Music Video on Demand: guitar
Rock Video on Demand: Snake
Vintage Video on Demand: Bus

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Paul McCartney

rated:
Rachael84 said:   voodoovicki said:   Has anyone on here ever won anything from the points you gets? I'm assuming like my radio station rewards the points you earn go to a chance to win stuff. I've been doing this for a few years now & think maybe my time could be spent better.

One time I won concert tix, most recent win was a trip to Las Vegas. Gotta go for the local contests. I've never won any of the money or item contests.

Agreed, I have won concert tickets a few times, but none of the multimarket prizes. At least with the posts it does not take very long to answer the trivia, etc.

rated:
music knowledge= AARON NEVILLE

old school video on demand= Black and White

rated:
Magic 107.7 That Darn Question: What is the first German word that most kids learn. What is it? Answer is: KINDERGARTEN.

rated:
Willy Moon on Third Man Record's Founder... UK
Rihanna and Chris Brown Spend New... Africa
What was Crystal Harris dubbed as in 2011 for almost calling off the wedding?... Runaway bride
Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant!.. Los Angeles

rated:
Sacramento station KSEG does the same thing ,I continually have to push the stop button on every video that plays if I don't want to here a mix of videos and music at the same time!

rated:
Thanks, it is good to know that people actually win something. I've always gone for the big ticket items like tv's computers etc but wonder if I should go for a lesser prize,,,problem is, most of what they offer I don't want which is when I would probably win lol.

rated:
It's very difficuly to win prizes. And when you do, you have to pay income taxes on it.

rated:
Voodoovicki- I have won a few times on my local station. I have won tickets to a couple of our local amusement parks and I have stated before that I won a Dell Laptop computer. Very exciting!

BMCHANG-you only have to pay taxes if it's over a certain amount. That may be $600.00. I had to fill out a tax form before they sent my laptop.

rated:
shellypie said:   Voodoovicki- I have won a few times on my local station. I have won tickets to a couple of our local amusement parks and I have stated before that I won a Dell Laptop computer. Very exciting!

BMCHANG-you only have to pay taxes if it's over a certain amount. That may be $600.00. I had to fill out a tax form before they sent my laptop.

Well If I don't have a chance to win anything I'm totally wasting my time. I do know about the $500-$600 amount before having to claim but I'm willing to pay a little to get a lot. I really need to rethink my time I guess. Thanks to all that have replied to my question.

rated:
shellypie said:   Voodoovicki- I have won a few times on my local station. I have won tickets to a couple of our local amusement parks and I have stated before that I won a Dell Laptop computer. Very exciting!

I won a trip worth about $4000. The vacation was awesome, but claiming it as extra income on my taxes in a couple months won't be awesome. LOL

edit: Ster--I think about 6 million.

rated:
How many points did you spend on the items? I spent all the points on one item when it first appeared on the last page. Then each day I put all the points earned toward it until the contest ended. But I never won anything

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Jessica Simpson
Videos NDN Style!: red
String: JesRed

rated:
In & Around the house-------cool wave pansies

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: Guitarist Bob Welch is best known for his early affiliation with what group? Answer is: FLEETWOOD MAC.
Games n eCards trivia: 16.
Music trivia: Enrique Iglesias's single 'Finally Found You' features what artists? Answer is: SAMMY ADAMS.

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Neve Campbell
Country Music - Pro Golfer
First Lines - Jerry Mulligan
Get Your Game On - Atari
Show Me The Money - Copper
Video Trivia Trending - Clemson
Video Trivia Anyone - Car Junkie

rated:
Video Trivia Time - #3 weight loser - JESSICA SIMPSON
Hot Music Trivia - Enrique Iglesias has a new single called: - FINALLY FOUND YOU
Games n eCards Trivia - game Bubble Sweeper, how many bubbles are there in each row of the medium level? - 16
Music Pop Quiz - Justin Bieber performed aas the new front man for Nirvana at the 12/12/12 Benefit Concert for Hurrican Sandy Relief. FALSE
Music Trivia - Enrique Iglesias's single, "Finally Found You" features: SAMMY ADAMS

rated:
ROCK Music!: Dropkick Murphys
Music Knowledge: We Found Love

rated:
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Bono and The Edge

rated:
Mammoth Lakes Trivia: How many lakes are within a 20 minute drive of Mammoth Lakes? (enter in digits)> 12

rated:
daily bonus code= My Wkend

rated:
Anybody get this Question for Dropkick Murphy's Band - Video Trivia?

rated:
Hi this was posted by jeffnfersuck in another forum

dropkick murphy = folky

willy moon = uk

brad/angelina = turks

jude law = black

bieber = white

rhianna = africa

hugh hefner = runaway

dragons = white

kardashian = los angeles

rated:
Music Quiz: Kay Starr

**pstmartion--yes, been having problems with these videos. Get points for the first video and that's all. **

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Beyonce
Videos NDN Style!: Quized in the face
BeyQui

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Sammy Adams

BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS -- Army
FIRST LINES -- 8,042,783
GET YOUR GAME ON -- Dragon's Lair
SHOW ME THE MONEY -- funny backs

COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Colbie Caillat
GAMES N ECARDS -- RED

MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Billy Squier
MUSIC TRIVIA -- Ellie Goulding

VIDEO TRIVIA ANYONE? -- SWIMMING WITH THE POLAR BEARS

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? ... POL
Video Trivia - Trending Videos ... WRA

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: Which Canned Heat Top 40 single charted highest on the Billboard Hot 100? Answer is: GOING UP THE COUNTRY.

rated:
Hot Music Trivia - Sammy Adams
Music Pop Quiz -star-studded 12/12/12 concert to benefit Hurricane Sandy - Madison Square Garden in New York City
Music trivia - "Anything Could Happen" by -= Ellie Goulding

rated:
Games n eCards Trivia... Red

rated:
Rock music! The Hives

rated:
Music Quiz: Here In My Heart
Video Trivia-Trending: Wrangler

As always, thanks to all the good folks on here for your trivia answers. Have had problems all week with being credited for correct answers. Today, WMJI didn't credit me for 6!!! GRRRR.....very frustrating. Thank goodness a new week starts tomorrow. LOL.

Have a great day all! Dianne

rated:
Music Knowledge: John Legend

rated:
Top Video on Demand ... You're better off without her
Video Trivia Time ... Kristina Behr
Videos NDN Style ... Bruce Springteen
Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau ... Out in the vineyard
Kerio ... file library SYNchronization = you don't need all 3 words, just (SYN) works
KriBruOutSyn

rated:
GetMyPoint said:   Top Video on Demand ... You're better off without her
Video Trivia Time ... Kristina Behr
Videos NDN Style ... Bruce Springteen
Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau ... Out in the vineyard
KriBruOut

KriBruOutSyn

rated:
Anybody have the answer for Kerio Workspace because there are 3 spaces, not just 1 space like GetMyPoint's answer.
Okay SYN did work. Sorry about that GetMyPoint!

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Chubby Checker
Country Music - Gets Me Nowhere
First Lines -Amerigo Bonasera
Get Your Game On - Sinistar
Show Me The Money - 2 years
Videos Trending - YOLO
Video Trivia Anyone - Never Say Never
Foodie Fun - 2 cups
Travel - Berlin Zoo

rated:
String ... KriBruOutSynYolNev

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1139 140 141142143544
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014