• filter:
  • 1140 141 142143144432
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Classic Rock Challenge: Which member of Iron Butterfly recently died at age 70? Answer is: BASSIST LEE DORMAN.
Games n eCards trivia: 16.
Music trivia: Lenny Kravitz has a new single called what? Answer is: SUPERLOVE.
What Did They Say trivia: ANDY, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS ONE?
Magic 107.7 That Darn Question: 55% of Americans say that they keep this in their car. What is it? Answer is: TOILET PAPER.

rated:
MUSIC TRIVIA -- Superlove

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Rupert Grint

rated:
Games n eCards - Brick Breaking - 16
Ok, I am an idiot. I tried to add this to bbbjr post since it falls into the same trivia contest & clicked to 'reply' separate but it came up as a separate post & I also did not go to the next page to see that someone had given this answer. I have never been able to figure out how to delete a post I make. Am I missing something easy?

rated:
Movie Impossible = red
Video Trivia - Trending Yolo

rated:
How come when I answer questions correctly I don't see my points change?

rated:
Cee Lo Green Developing a Sitcom? - Loberace
Charlize Theron's Trendy Son Jackson - LAX
Katie Holmes and Daughter Suri Wear - Donkey

rated:
voodoovicki

I sent you a private message. Click on the mailbox at top of the page

rated:
JayS is in first place over all, I am in 18th soon to be 17th. Every week Jay gets on average 6 more points than I do, and I answer every question. Part of the fun is moving up in the standings, so if they are going to have standings they should make it so everyone gets the same amount of questions. It is a contest after all, and it is fun!

rated:
KOST song of the day= SAY YOU, SAY ME by Lionel Ritchie

rated:
01/07

95.9 River Aurora Ill
11:10am=Over My Head
04:10pm=Dreams
08:10pm=Landslide

Restore Trivia Question #9
What day is Restore CLOSED? SUNDAY

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Shania Twain
Eblast=Bull

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker= Mick Taylor
Eblast2013
3@3:30pm=Red White Blue

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast

Classic Rock Challenge
Which member of Iron Butterfly recently died at age 70?
Bassist Lee Dorman

Music Challenge
Who is the vocalist on the 1981 single 'Just the Two of Us' that appears on an album by saxophonist Grover Washington, Jr.?
Bill Withers

rated:
anyone know movie trailer??

rated:
Movie Trailer - Red

rated:
Music Challenge: Who is the vocalist on the 1981 single 'Just the Two of Us' that appears on an album by saxophonist Grover Washington, Jr.? Bill Withers

Video Trivia Time! What is the name of the hostess who is reporting on the cast of the Jersey Shore? Kristina Behr

Travel Video Trivia In the video below, visitors of which zoo saw a penguin with a camera? Berlin Zoo

Foodie Video Trivia In the video below, how many cups of flour are used? 2 cups

Videos NDN Style! The video clip below shows Bon Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief concert? Bruce Springsteen

rated:
rav2013 said:   How come when I answer questions correctly I don't see my points change?
How often are you doing the trivia? Because i do mine every 2 minutes & it works.

rated:
music knowledge= Lenny Kravitz

old school video on demand= Central

rated:
Win Apple Gift - steps needed answer - three

rated:
Rock Trivia: Toto
Rock Music Video On Demand: Outerspace
Variety Videos On Demand: Keytar
Hot Music Video: One Republic
Hot Music Video On Demand: Tomatoes

rated:
Music Quiz: Johnnie Ray
Nelson Vein: Phlebology
Babes: Necklace

As always, thanks folks for your trivia help. Have been having a heck of a time today with receiving credits for trivia...seems to be hit and miss for some stations. GRRR. Have tried everything I know of...am just frustrated. waawaawaa....enough said. Going to bed and start over again tomorrow! LOL. Have a great nite folks. Dianne

rated:
Rock music: Toto

drat, double post,

Delete Coach still out there?

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Livingroom and dinningroom
Videos NDN Style!: Kristina Behr
*uNu: $79.00
DinKri79

rated:
Before They Were Famous - Odor Eaters
Country Music - Hunter Hayes
First Lines - The Shawshank Redemption
Foodie - Red Wine Vinegar
Get Your Game On - Tetris
Show Me The Money - Black Diamond
Travel Video Trivia - Menthol Tea
Video Trivia Trending - Trampire
Video Trivia Anyone - LeTub

rated:
Sony Unviels New Tvs: PHIL.
Rare Jaguar Cubs Born At Milwaukee Zoo: HOUSE CATS.
Consumer Electronics Show: SMARTER REMOTES.
Win An Apple Gift Worth $1500: THREE.
Magic 107.7:
Games n eCards trivia: 8.
Music trivia: BRIDGIT MENDLER.
That Darn Question: 75% of these are eaten at breakfast. What is it? Answer is: RAISINS.
What Did They Say trivia: EVEN RODE MY MOTORCYCLE IN THE RAIN.
Song Of The Hour 10am: CYNDI LAUPER.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: ROD STEWART.
Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: MICK JAGGER.
The Morning Crusty: DIRTY WATER - THE STANDELLS.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: I FEEL FINE.
Tweet Of The Day: AEROSMITH.

rated:
Country Music Video on Demand: WHITE
Music Quiz: BLUE
Vintage Video on Demand: Mannequins

A big THANK YOU to the good people who got things working properly again!!! Earlier, I was ready to give up...so, left it alone and came back about half an hour ago. Credits have been correct for the Trivia...WOOHOO! I know I'm being silly....have a great night folks. As always, thanks to everyone for their input on the trivia. Dianne

dbilderback
Yes, this has been happening to me (6x and 7x on another station)...not sure what's going on! Very frustrating and no, have NO idea of how to claim the correct answers. I have written to the stations explaining the problem.... I get a message stating they are AWARE of the problem and are working to resolve it. GRRRR. LOL. Dianne

Reply dyno: thanks for advice...will try it and see.
Reply db....yvw
Reply john: what i've always done is open a new tab for each station...didn't have problems until just recently.

Am sure hoping they get this fixed soon...SMILE! LOL

rated:
dbilderback, Do you subscribe to multiple stations with the same email address or facebook login? I have noticed this when i log into 1 station log into the other and then go back to the 1st one. I usually have to log back out of both stations and start a new internet page.

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Trouble
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Tears for Fears

rated:
johncwbot, Yes I do. I have done what you say, just not consistently. Thank you for the advice. Again, thank you Dianne.

rated:
Hi Dianne

I had the same problem. Try resetting your password. This worked for me. I know it is
Frustrating.

rated:
Don,t know if you ever received my reply. This also happened to me and was driving me crazy.
It kept giving me a new spot and I was sling points towards my original account.

Imreset my password and this worked for me. Give it a try

rated:
suckittrebek said:   sklamerus said:   Is this happening elsewhere? Our Country station in LA, KKGO started audio ads and news clips while at the rewards site. I don't want to hear ads while I'm entering for points. Do you? If not. I urge you to email or call your radio station to stop it NOW. I don't want to be accosted by ads. They're already there on the site.
we can see them. That's enough.

No kidding, makes it ridiculous if you are trying to listen to the station online, and even if you mute it, it just comes back.

I sent an email to the support regarding this the other day, and got a reply back that they would forward the concern on yesterday. The annoying videos were there yesterday, but then today when I have been on the site, they are not there now, just other advertisements which is much better. Maybe if everyone emails regarding this, the stations will fix it for you as well.

rated:
AoL - Coast To Coast Dresses 8... Studded crochet dress
"What type of boots are on Slide 6?"... Leather riding boots
Which type of braid is on Slide 5.... Braided fishtail headband
"What color are the nails on Slide 17?"... Green
"What is the first thing you should do in Slide 1?"... Jot in a journal
Which recipe is on Slide 2?"... Roasted butternut squash-stuffed shells
- Realistic Resolutions 8...spiff up
"What kind of pancakes are on Slide 2?" oatmeal pancakes with maple-cranberry syrup
"As a child Christine had what kind of weight?"... typical weight
A medium sized potato should equal what?.... baseball

rated:
Flavors of AOL 1/8

AoL - Coast To Coast Dresses 8 - Studded Crochet Dress
AoL - Coast To Coast Fashion 8 - Leather Riding Boots
AoL - Trend To Try Braids 8 - Braided Fishtail Headband
AoL - Coast To Coast Manicures 8 - green

Sorry for the double post but I was working on it. I had refreshed before I had started but did not see any of the answers then.

rated:
hey suckit already done

rated:
I have found that if I pull down my profile to see my points...if i get nothing then I am not synched to the station site, even if I show up in the trivia ranking display. I refresh the page until my pulldown displays my points total. I found keeping open My Account History page and using the refresh on this page helps to monitor the results etc.

rated:
String - grebraleastuhousmaphijotroafisspioattypbas

rated:
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Vacation: Emma Roberts

rated:
KOST song of the day= Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

rated:
01/08

95.9 River Aurora Ill

11:10am=Every Little She Does Is Magic
04:10pm=Does Everyone Stare
08:10pm=Roxanne

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Sugarland
Eblast=Bull

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker= Rob Halford
Eblast=2013
3@3:30pm=

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast

Classic Rock Challenge
A woman named Marsha Hunt is selling love letters she received from what rock star who fathered a child with her in 1969?
Mick Jagger

Thread=grebraleastuhousmaphijotroafissp…

rated:
music knowledge= JAMAICA

old school video on demand= 302

rated:
AnyBody know music pop quiz answer today? Thanks a bunch!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1140 141 142143144432
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014