rated:
Variety Video On Demand: You're better off without her
Rock Music Trivia: Do Me A favor
Rock Music Video On Demand: Repeat Offender
Music Knowledge: Keith Richards
Old School Video On Demand: Peacock
Hot Music Video On Demand: Lion
Top Music Video On Demand: The girl walks into the grocery store

Is it just my computer, or are the websites running slow today?

rated:
pstmarton said:   anybody has the answer to After you enter your information so that Outback Steakhouse can send you your FREE appetizer coupon what do you have to confirm
cell phone

rated:
FREE Appetizer @ Outback Steakhouse!- Cell Phone number

rated:
KOST song of the day= ANGEL

rated:
Video Trivia - Watch and Win! = Zboard

rated:
01/10

95.9 River Aurora Ill

11:10am=Dont Let Him Go
04:10pm=Time For Me To Fly
08:10pm=Roll With The Changes

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Kellie Pickler
Eblast=Bull

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker= Blayne Staley
Eblast=2013
3@3:30pm=

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast=

Classic Rock Challenge
What was The Doors only other No. 1 hit besides 'Light My Fire?
Hello, I Love You

rated:
work force blocks--Pearl Jam

rated:
Does anyone have the answer to Win An Apple Gift Worth $1500?

rated:
Thank You everyone for all the answers!!!

rated:
Win An Apple Gift Worth $1500 - three

rated:
Every website is running slow today CALLSURFERGIRL. So no it is not just your computer. Because when i click on Magic 107.7 or Sunny 105.9 they are running slow too.

rated:
Cee Lo Green sitcom - Loberace

rated:
Katie Holmes and daughter Suri stroll through New York - Stuffed Donkey
Charlize Theron and her son Jackson strolling through airport - LAX
Dropkick Murphy's Band Video Trivia - Folky Ballad
Willy Moon on Third Man Record's Founder - UK
Imagine Dragons Behind the Scenes @ "Radioactive" - White

rated:
Thanks bigo68.

The slowness problem is nationwide. Plus the daily leader board does not work, and the weekly leader board often shows names and points in a random order that is not sequential from top down.

rated:
live @ five---The Faces

rated:
pbmc said:   Thanks bigo68.

The slowness problem is nationwide. Plus the daily leader board does not work, and the weekly leader board often shows names and points in a random order that is not sequential from top down.

yes there seems to be a issue throughout the whole program
as said lists are acting funny
also when i just tried doing some surveys it loses my registration even though logged in
it puts me at say position 773 your spot here
this is not the first time i have seen this issue
i wouldnt put it past it from all the advertisement they been using lately

rated:
pbmc said:   Thanks bigo68.

I didn't know there was a leader board, where is this? Maybe it's different--I'm signed up with NYC stations.

rated:
Rachael84 said:   pbmc said:   Thanks bigo68.

I didn't know there was a leader board, where is this? Maybe it's different--I'm signed up with NYC stations.

Some of the stations have the leader board in the middle of the right side of the page.

rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   Rachael84 said:   pbmc said:   Thanks bigo68.

Some of the stations have the leader board in the middle of the right side of the page.

Ok, so I'm assuming this station doesn't have it then- http://my.fresh1027.radio.com/asp3/trivias.aspx

rated:
Rachael84 said:   jaymanthegreat said:   Rachael84 said:   pbmc said:   Thanks bigo68.

Ok, so I'm assuming this station doesn't have it then- http://my.fresh1027.radio.com/asp3/trivias.aspx

Nope not this one. Try www.magic107.com. Click on that website, then click on Magic Rewards & go through the steps.

rated:
Music Quiz: Heart
Vintage Video on Demand: Rehearsing

rated:
Video Trivia Time: Hoax
Videos NDN Style: Somebody
Mammoth: Grand SLAm
HoasomSla

rated:
Just as an FYI anyone who was on KUPLNATION through 98.7 KUPL, the station did a flip last night at midnight, now calling itself 987 The Bull and everything is on hold until February 4. They say that the points you have will be retained and they will revamp the points site at that time. Just in case anyone wonders what happened.

Once it gets started up I'll resume posting!

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous trivia: CATHERINE ZETA JONES.
First Lines trivia: IT'S ABOUT FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING.
Foodie trivia: PANCAKES.
Games n eCards trivia: BLUE.
Get Your Game On trivia: MORE THAN 30.
Music trivia: MY BREATH.
Show Me The Money trivia: PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY.
Song Of The Hour 10am: MAROON 5 F/ CHRISTINA AGUILERA.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: GEORGE BENSON.
Travel trivia: SOUFRIERE, ST. LUCIA.
Video Trivia - Trending Video: MEALWORMS.
Video Trivia - Watch & Win: CHINA.
Video Trivia Anyone?: DAN.
What Did They Say trivia: DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE BOSTON.
Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: In what U. S. city did Led Zeppelin make their North American debut? Answer is: DENVER.
The Morning Crusty: RAMBLIN GAMBLIN MAN.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: QUINCY JONES / EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE.
Tweet Of The Day: MANILOW.

rated:
Country Music Trivia - What orange-clad college team's fight song titled 'Orange Empire' was written by Lee Brice? - CLEMSON
Hot Music Trivia - Kelly Clarkson has a new single called "CATCH MY BREATH".
Hot Music Video On Demand - In the end of Train's video for "50 Ways To Say Goodbye". - The girl walks into the grocery store.
Music Pop Quiz - "Red" was the 2012 album release from which artist? - TAYLOR SWIFT
Top Video On Demand - What city, month, and year flash across the screen in the video for "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5? - LOS ANGELES JUNE 11
Variety Video On Demand - What aisle does Train's lead singer walk down with Death in their video for "50 Ways to Say Goodbye"? 4

Who Steps Up For bbbjr? - JAYMANTHEGREAT

rated:
(WMJI)
Music Quiz: Percy Faith
Vintage Video on Demand: Edge of stage
(106.5)
Music Challenge: Is It Love?
(WMMS)
ROCK Music: Buckcherry
Rock Video on Demand: Reformed
Babes: pink and white
(WGAR)
Country Video on Demand; turquoise

Argo: Nightline
Silver Linings Playbook: Window

rated:
AoL - Dresses 11 = Lace Shift
AoL - Fashion 11 = Cotton colorblocking
AoL - Braids 11 = Simple Chic Braid
AoL - Manicures 11 = Rainbow
AoL - Resolutions! 11 = Set small steps
AoL - Top Recipes 2013 11 = Healthified Chicken Tortilla
AoL - Realistic Resolutions 11 = Dilute juices (and sugar content) by adding more water to concentrates
AoL - What To Eat When You're Hungover = Gingered Applesauce

rated:
AOL - Dresses 11: Lace Shift Dress With Chiffon Sleeve
AOL - Fashion 11: Cotton colorblocking pullover
AoL - How She Lost 100 Lbs.! 11: develop
AoL - Guide To Portion Control 11: grown

Thank you handsoffmhs for completing this. I posted one minute later and am sorry for the duplication.

rated:
AoL - How She Lost 100 Lbs.! 11 -- Develop
AoL - Guide To Portion Control 11 -- Grown

rated:
That Darn Question: designated driver = Donald Trump

rated:
Flavors of Aol ... LacCotBraRaiSetHeaWatGinDevGro

rated:
KOST song of the day= TAKE ON ME

rated:
NY Q104.3
Workforce Blocks - Alice Cooper

rated:
music knowledge= 3D

old school video on demand= Backwards

rated:
01/11

95.9 River Aurora Ill

11:10am=Crazy On You
04:10pm=Barracuda
08:10pm=Strong Strong Wind

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Joe Nichols
Eblast=Bull

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker= Jimmy Page
Eblast=2013
3@3:30pm=House

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast=Debt

Classic Rock Challenge
In what U.S. city did Led Zeppelin make their North American debut?
Denver

rated:
Bradley Cooper Nominated for an Oscar....Premiers

rated:
What Did They Say trivia: DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE BOSTON. --Does NOT match any of the choices shown on my screen.
The correct answer is: DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MIDNIGHT RAMBLER? --But that doesn’t match any of the answers I see, either.
However, the answer containing the word BOSTON does work, so pick the answer with the word BOSTON in it.

Thanks to puggle: I couldn’t get the correct answer GANGNAM STYLE (most-viewed “cover video”) to work because it’s taking yesterday’s answer, SOMEBODY.

rated:
Amour - Movie Trailer Trivia: What is the first line of subtitles that is shown on the movie trailer?
ANSWER: IS ANYONE THERE

rated:
YouTube announced Psy's "Gangnam Style" as the most-viewed “cover video” of all time (and of 2012). So why can’t I get that answer to work? Do they want it spelled in Korean or what?

Thanks to puggle: It wouldn’t take the right answer because it’s still taking yesterday’s answer, SOMEBODY.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1142 143 144145146434
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014