The Office Series Finale:What to Expect... : blue
Tax Time Trivia Made Easy! : print
Musical Monents in Inauguration History : John F. Kennedy
Raw:Beyonce's National Athem : green

rated:
Secret Trivia #3: Jessica Simpson

rated:
MAGIC 107.7 & Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: Who does Mick Jagger give credit to for The Rolling Stones staying together for so long? Answer is: THEIR FANS.
Morning Crusty: PHOTOGRAPH by RINGO STARR.
Music Trivia: Which band won Favorite Album at the 2013 People's Choice Awards? Answer is: ONE DIRECTION.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: Name the Oscar-winning director that directed the "1984" commercial for Apple's Machintosh Computer. Answer is: RIDLEY SCOTT.
Song Of The Hour 10am: ANDY GIBB @ 10:02am.
Song Of The Hour 3pm:
That Darn Question: In 2012, 43% of Americans have gone at least a week without this. What is it? Answer is: USING CASH.
Touchdown Trivia: Which of the following teams has NOT won at least 5 Super Bowls? Answer is: B) THE DETRIOT LIONS.
A) THE DALLAS COWBOYS.
B) THE DETRIOT LIONS.
C) THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS.
Tweet Of The Day:

rated:
Hey JaymannotSOgreat LOL GET A LIFE YOU LOSER

rated:
music knowledge= hors d'oeuvres

old school video on demand= Cemetary

rated:
Is anyone else having problems today? I have answered about four questions before I realized that I have not received credit for a single one. I even waited close to ten minutes between two of them. I don't plan on answering any more until later today.

rated:
I was having this problem last week. I tried answering in Explorer and it's been working ever since. I was answering in Chrome before.

rated:
01/22

95.9 River Aurora Ill

11:10am=Sharp Dressed Man
04:10pm=La Grange
08:10pm=Gimme All Your Lovin

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill
Artist=Keith Urban
Eblast=Skooters

100.7 QRock Crest Hill
QRocker=Steve Perry
Eblast=Party Tricks
3@3:30pm=STIMULATED

104.3 K-Hits Chicago
Eblast=

Classic Rock Challenge
Who does Mick Jagger credit for the Rolling Stones staying together for so long?
Their fans

Micro Apartments Are the Future in New Y... 40 %

What color are Beyonce's earrings?
Green

Who became known during the 80s at "the world's most dangerous band?"
Gun n' Roses

rated:
Posted incorrectly

rated:
N.Y. Q104.3 Workforce Blocks - Lou Reed
Get The Led Out - Over the Hills and Far Away
10 Songs In A Row - Won't Get Fooled Again

rated:
geckoqueen said:   Is anyone else having problems today? I have answered about four questions before I realized that I have not received credit for a single one. I even waited close to ten minutes between two of them. I don't plan on answering any more until later today.

Its a nationwide problem with the company the runs the contests, not the local station. The points are being credited to your totals, but the leader board is totally Fouled Up. This is what happens when you have illiterate programmers who cannot tell an umlaut from an oolong.

rated:
Prince Harry Finally Speaks On Vegas Pho..- Army

rated:
Musical Moments in Inauguration History = John F. Kennedy

rated:
pbmc said:   geckoqueen said:   Is anyone else having problems today? I have answered about four questions before I realized that I have not received credit for a single one. I even waited close to ten minutes between two of them. I don't plan on answering any more until later today.

Its a nationwide problem with the company the runs the contests, not the local station. The points are being credited to your totals, but the leader board is totally Fouled Up. This is what happens when you have illiterate programmers who cannot tell an umlaut from an oolong.

Seems like this is an ongoing issue constantly.

rated:
Free Tan For A Year Trivia! - age

rated:
i had the same problem no solution that I know of

rated:
Prince Harry Finally Speaks On Vegas Photo - Army
Musical Moments in Inauguration History - John F. Kennedy

rated:
Music Challenge: Who became known during the 80s at "the world's most dangerous band? Guns 'n Roses

rated:
Rock music "I Said It": Nonpoint
FreeFlys trivia: take

rated:
I answered "Micro Apartments Are the Future in New Y... 40 %" but it said the answer is incorrect.

rated:
I just sent a scathing email to the support team in regard to the crap that is going on. How can they guarantee the validity, integrity and fairness of this program when it is riddled with errors? The leaderboard is always screwed up, you watch videos for extra points, but you don't get your points, you watch women's health and lifestyle videos, but you don't get your points. I have sent numerous emails for points I am not receiving, tens of thousands of points. I am pretty fed up.

rated:
What do we do with all these points we are trying to get. I can not find one single person who has ever won anything in a contest except contests that are held locally at the radio station you listen to. To date I have spent over 7,000,000 points on over 3000raffle tickets. Is anyone out these luckier than I am??

rated:
Rock Music Video On Demand: Red

rated:
** Use this string for a lot of the fill in the blank questions for today 01/22/13 **
** This does NOT include your local radio station fill in the blanks that are catered to your station **

** THIS IS THE COMPLETE STRING **

THEBESTJOBCAMPAIGNTHENATIONALANTHEM2MILLIONTHURYELMUSONHERGRAVESTONEPOWAUSSOUWISTRAAGEEFFRETOLDLONGQLONSHEBLUTAKARMPRIGREFULOWNJOHYOUCHAIPHONE CASETHANK50%14

rated:
The answer to Micro Apartments Are the Future in New Y. is 50% not 40%. Just say THANK YOU ownastang VERY MUCH

rated:
I entered 50% for Micro apartments are the future of New York and got the message that my answer was incorrect. Sent an email to the support team because i get screwed out of lots of points.

rated:
To everyone who’s complained to the powers that be: Bravo! I’m still curious to know who won the private $4,999 River Rewards Stuff Yourself contest that ended 11/30/12. The site’s still up, it’s still “pending notification of winner,” and Matt (who’s been very sympathetic throughout) can only respond that the problem lies with the local station.

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Nibble
Videos NDN Style!: Breaking rules
Video Trivia - Unlimited Edition: Brooklyn
FREE Tanning for a Year - Enter to win!: Green
NibBreBroGre

rated:
Touchdown Trivia ... Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles

rated:
To all who have doubts about this contest and site: as a lawyer, the best recourse you have is to the Federal Communication

Commission or FCC, FTC (Federal Trade Commission), and/or your State's Attorney General.

In New York there is a good consumer affairs division. Many states don't have such an office.

The laws on disclosing flaws in sweepstakes are extremely lax. Fraud, however, if it can be proven, is taken seriously.

Make your complaints in writing to these agencies. If they get enough, they may investigate. Complaining to the site or the

radio station will get you nowhere and is an utter waste of time..

I would also avoid email.

Stations are quick to respond to an FCC investigation, esp. if they think their license could be pulled.

Again, I can't emphasize how important it is to make your complaint in a written letter. Keep a copy, and send it with

delivery confirmation or return receipt requested. Complaining on these boards or contacting the stations or their corporate

owner(s) will accomplish zilch. Good luck.

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Vince Vaughn
First Lines ... Name?
Get Your Game On ... Duck Hunt
Show Me The Money ... $0.25
What Did They Say ... Billie Jean is not my lover
Foodie Fun Trivia ... A stationary bike
Travel Trivia ... Hanging with Kermit Ruffins
Music Trivia ... Maroon 5
Video Trivia - Watch and Win! ... SYDney
Video Trivia Anyone? ... BREaking rules
String ... NibBreBroGreSydBre

rated:
Magic 107.7 & Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What song did Paul Simon perform at the funeral of slain Sandy Hook Elementary first grade teacher Victoria Soto? Answer is: THE SOUND OF SILENCE.
Games n eCards trivia: 10.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: I.M. PEI.
Song Of The Hour 10am: NAKED EYES @ 10:02am.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: BACKSTREET BOYS @ 2:59pm or KID ROCK @ 3:03pm.
Tweet Of The Day: HENLEY.

rated:
HOT MUSIC TRIVIA -- Britney Spears
MUSIC TRIVIA -- Maroon 5
MUSIC CHALLENGE -- Footloose
COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Martina McBride

rated:
Music Pop Quiz : Maroon 5
WTF?! Simon Cowell's Expensive Must-Have... : carrots
Anheuser-Busch's Super Bowl Ad Moves-V... : black crown
A Future Of Toys and iPads-Video : small figures

rated:
WTF?! Simon Cowell's Expensive Must-Have...: Carrots
Arnold Schwarzenegger Announces He: Red
Shakira Gives Birth to Baby Boy Milan in: unification

String: NibBreBroGreSydBre

rated:
That Darn Question-> According to Men's Health, 55% of men do this when attending a party. What is it? Fall asleep

rated:
Top Video On Demand - Adam Levine shoots a man in the video for Wake Up Call - TRUE

rated:
Music Quiz: Kentucky
Vintage Video on Demand: Steal a car
Rock Music: In The End
Rock Music Video on Demand: someone getting a tattoo
Babes: 2
Country Music Video on Demand: cloudy

rated:
Magic 107.7 & Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What song did Paul Simon perform at the funeral of slain Sandy Hook Elementary first grade teacher Victoria Soto? Answer is: THE SOUND OF SILENCE.
Games n eCards trivia: 10.
Morning Crusty:
Nearly Impossible Trivia:
Song Of The Hour 10am:
Song Of The Hour 3pm:
Tweet Of The Day

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1148 149 150151152527
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014