• filter:
  • 1191 192 193194195503
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Is the leader board down for anyone else? If so maybe they will FINALLY fix all of the issues with credit not being given, etc!

*Edit* I cannot even see my points or XP total.

rated:
My leaderboard is down here in California. It is showing I also only have 35,000 points.

Edit...I can no longer see my points either.

rated:
It is down in Indiana too. Maybe they have finally found an IT that can fix the leader board not giving us points half the time & being completely out of order as to who the real leader is! Of course I lost a point this morning so I quit until after 10pm tonight & it is dead so I will lose ALL the trivia points today. Ha!

rated:
I am in CA too- my points say 30,564( I just hit 8,000,000 today)
I hope they fix it and we do not loose any of our points- I will be so upset- that is a LOT of hours to get that total.

edit:
I just checked about using my points for a prize( I cant actually try it- I won a local one two weeks ago) but it shows all my points are there.
8,044,085 are available for me to use.

edit-
looks like it is working now.(well, almost anyways- at least the points are back)

rated:
djbrucek said:   BOOMRSOONER: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! WOULD YOU HAVE THE ANSWER TO GENERAL HOSPITAL FAVORITES??

From Page 188 Counterfeit money

I typed general hospital and Carbonite into the search box at the top of forum page to find both answers. Not the big one at the very top, but the smaller one that says search this topic.

rated:
Directed Trivia 5 -- HDHP
Morning Trivia 5 -- TONGUE
Fun Video Trivia! -- 1991
Unlimited Video Edition! -- PATTY
Spring Time Video Trivia! -- PREGNANT

COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- Tell their friends about
MUSIC TRIVIA -- Wet wipes and a bottle of wine
SHOW ME THE MONEY -- James Madison
Games n eCards Trivia -- PURPLE
GET YOUR GAME ON -- Hammurabi
BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS -- Fife
FIRST LINES -- Nine
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -- Kirstie Alley
Entertainment Video Trivia -- Miley Cyrus
Variety Videos on Demand -- False

SPEND IT TRIVIA -- branddealonline.com

rated:
String: HDHTon199Patpreg

rated:
Classic rock challenge: now what?
Classic video on demand: false

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: CYNDI LAUPER @ 10:02am. Song: GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: PRINCE & THE REVOLUTIONS @ 3:02pm. Song: KISS.
That Darn Question: 20 bottles of wine is called what? Answer is: NEBUCHADNEZZAR.

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: LEADER OF THE PACK by THE SHANGRI-LAS.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: What was the title of the lost episode of Married With Children? Answer is: I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT.
Tweet Of The Day: EBERT.

rated:
THANKS AGAIN, BUT I'M CONFUSED AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER TO THE GEN. HOSPITAL QUESTION, BEFORE THE VIDEO BEGINS, WHAT DOES SHE GIVE HIM?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand-> Wiz Khalifa is never shown singing in the video for "Payphone" by Maroon 5. FALSE

AOL - Cute Spring Manicures 5-> Shades of Grey
AOL - Quick & Easy Tips 5-> cheat a little
AOL - Create A Dramatic Lip 5-> Linda
AOL-Easy Beauty Tricks 5-> hydrating
AOL - 5 Must Have Items 5-> Overnight Bag
AOL - Red Wine Health Benefits 5-> oak barrel
AOL - Healthier Fast Food 5-> Get creative
AOL - Best Spring Fitness Apps 5-> rising temperatures
AOL - Workout Food Recipes 5-> cramps
AOL - Women's Self Defense 5-> devestating obtacles
AOL - How To Update Your Updo 5-> Eric Gabriel
AOL - Calorie Snack Ideas 5 - 1

String-> 1ShaCheLinOakGetRisCraDevEriHydOve

rated:
Sorry, my computer froze up and by the time I got it defrosted, AOL was already answered by jacqcamer and Zuggie47. Again, I apologize for congesting the site.

djbrucek said: THANKS AGAIN, BUT I'M CONFUSED AND STILL COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER TO THE GEN. HOSPITAL QUESTION, BEFORE THE VIDEO BEGINS, WHAT DOES SHE GIVE HIM?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...

Answer: Counterfeit money

rated:
AOL-Easy Beauty Tricks 5-Hydrating
AOL-5 Must have Items 5- overnight bag
AOL-How to Update your Updo 5- Eric Gabriel
AOL- Create a Dramatic Lip 5- Linda
AOL-Quick & Easy Tips 5- cheat a little
AOL-Cute Spring Manicures 5- Shades of Grey
AOL-Women's Self Defense 5- Devastating Obstacles
AOL- Workout Food Recipes 5-cramps
AOL-Best Spring Fitness Apps-rising temperatures
AOL-Calorie Snack Ideas 5- 1
AOL-Healthier Fast Food 5- Get Creative
AOL- Red Wine Benefits 5- Oak Barrel

rated:
AOL - Easy Beauty Tricks 5 -- HYDRATING
AOL - 5 Must Have Items 5 -- THE OVERNIGHT BAG
AOL - How To Update Your Updo 5 -- ERIC GABRIEL
AOL - Create A Dramatic Lip 5 -- LINDA HAY
AOL - Quick & Easy Tips 5 -- CHEAT A LITTLE
AOL - Cute Spring Manicures 5 -- SHADES OF GREY

The Gift Of Apple! -- BIRTHDATE

rated:
Flavors of AOL 4/5

AOL - Healthier Fast Food 5: Get creative
AOL - Red Wine Health Benefits 5: oak barrel

AOL String: HydOveEriLinCheShaDevCraRis1GetOak

String: HDHTon199Patpre

rated:
I'm in Minnesota and have NO POINTS TODAY (had over 75,000 accumulated as of yesterday) and also the TRIVIA JUNKIES LEADERBOARD HAS ME at 0 - this site is so effed up - it's bullshit!

rated:
I am in Pennsylvania and the only problem I seem to be having is that I cannot view my points at the "view profile". Curiosgoods, did you check your "account history"? All my points are recorded there.

rated:
JAYMANTHEGREAT: JUST WONDERING HOW YOU RECEIVED ALL YOUR PLAQUES; WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THEM??

rated:
PUGGLE; HI, HOW DID YOU RECIEVE ALL YOUR PLAQUES?? WHAT MUST I DO??

rated:
Spend It Trivia!... branddealonline.com
The Gift Of Apple!... Birth Date

rated:
Yesterday, I was 8th on the all time Leaderboard for Trivia Junkies - today, I'm 4,671 and my points are gone. Yes, djbrucek, my points show in account history - but these constant screw-ups by whoever runs these contests and leaderboards (I'd call them IT people but that's an insult to anyone who knows anything about IT) is unforgiveable! We shouldn't have to write in every SINGLE day to complain about mistakes and errors. It's a joke at this point. Plus the fact that I've only heard of one or two people that have ever won anything with their points, it just seems so fraudulent to me!

rated:
Curious, the same thing happened to someone at http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/1123114...

Yeah, there are over 180 radio stations all bidding on the same 20 prizes. You can go to Lucky Girl Contests to see a list of most of them.

rated:
bre=shortcut to kost song of the day
three new surveys (1,500 points)
.kmt= wet wipes and bottle of wine
kvod= false

rated:
djbrucek said:   JAYMANTHEGREAT: JUST WONDERING HOW YOU RECEIVED ALL YOUR PLAQUES; WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THEM??
Click on your plaque & then you will see all the plaques & it will tell you how you can get them!

rated:
I was also wondering about the plaques. I have no plaque to click on. Then what?

rated:
It seems that the "view profile is now functioning. Although I have been shorted over 26,000 points. Sent another scathing email to the support team about the accuracy or lack thereof, validity and fairness of the program. Not that it will do any good.

rated:
Click on your: My account, scroll down to achievements & learn more
jacqcamer said:   I was also wondering about the plaques. I have no plaque to click on. Then what?

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Eve to Adam

rated:
boards are acting up everywhere
kind of afraid to do any trivia for fear of no points

rated:
Rock Video On Demand: An office
Music Knowledge: Timbaland
Old School Video On Demand: 2

rated:
Trivia Junkies leader board is messed up tonight worse that it was yesterday! The daily & weekly totals are off the wall low. Do they have any ITs working there????? I agree with robdog - afraid to answer until the last minutes tonight on the trivia that does not carry over.

rated:
Fun Video Trivia!: History
Unlimited Video Edition!: Keltie
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Liz
Nicki Minaj's Beautiful Pill Promo 6: Blonde
Rescued Baby Owl Loves to be Tickled 6: Hoang
'Vadering' the Hot New Internet Meme 6: Blue
Facebook Wants To Rule The Phone With Ho...: Bridget
Four-Year-Old Snubs Prince William's Kis...: Rose

String: HisKelLizBloHoaBluBriRos

rated:
Spring Time Video Trivia! -- LIZ
Fun Video Trivia! -- History Channel
Unlimited Video Edition! -- KELSEY
Nicki Minaj's Beautiful Pill Promo 6 -- BLOND
Rescued Baby Owl Loves to be Tickled 6 -- HOANG
'Vadering' the Hot New Internet Meme 6 -- BLUE
Facebook Wants To Rule The Phone With -- BRIDGET

rated:
Firebird77 said:   Trivia Junkies leader board is messed up tonight worse that it was yesterday! The daily & weekly totals are off the wall low. Do they have any ITs working there????? I agree with robdog - afraid to answer until the last minutes tonight on the trivia that does not carry over.
i alerted my local it about it so hopefully it will get fixed soon
thankfully they do get back with me faster than i hear some get contacted back with

rated:
If you notice, it only affected the daily and weekly totals, but your grand total it was added in, and still is. I thought it wasn't, but checked it out, and it is fine. Isn't that what counts?

rated:
Before They Were Famous: Living Dolls
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Molly Ringwald
Classic Rock Challenge: Heart
Country Music Triva: Everything
Entertainment Video Trivia: Ultra
First Lines: The Haunting of Hill House
Games n eCards Trivia: 16
Get Your Game On: 1977
Show Me The Money: Woodrow Wilson

rated:
Dental Trivia 6-> two teeth
Insurance Trivia 6-> Generally speaking

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Music trivia: HIS PET MONKEY.

rated:
Music Knowledge=Alicia Keys

rated:
Music Knowledge=Alicia Keys

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1191 192 193194195503
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014