Dental Trivia 6: Two teeth
Insurance Trivia 6: Generally speaking
String: HisKelLizBloHoaBluBriRosTwoGen

rated:
MUSIC TRIVIA -- HIS PET MONKEY

rated:
no points for me guys on the leader board for 2 days now omg

rated:
The daily/weekly leader boards up to now have been reset on Sunday evening/Monday morning.
But this time, they were reset last night.
Who is driving this train wreck?

rated:
I play WFMS 95.5, and the leaderboard shows a weekly total of 26, but when I hover over my icon it shows 1,906 weekly trivia answers. I also play WJJK 104.5 which shows a weekly total of 23, but 2,313 weekly trivia answers over my icon. This in itself is a gigantic achievement because according to the icon totals, I have answered an average of 317.4 and 385.3 questions, respectively, a day for this week. Not bad when in truth I don't always answer the maximum each day.

rated:
FACEBOOK WANTS TO RULE: BRIDGET
NICKY MANAJ: BLONDE
RESCUED BABY OWL: HOANG REALLY CUTE
APPLE : BIRTHDAY
SPEND IT: BRANDDEALONLINE.COM\
VADERING: BLUE
4 YEAR OLD SNUBS: ROSE

rated:
Moving On Up!.. Red

rated:
I play KSEG 96.9 out of Sacramento Ca. It's screwed up here too! Seems like there is some kind of a issue almost every week, the leader board has been messed up for months now. The last two weeks now the leader by Wed had 15 more answered trivia than the 78 max that was possible by that time of the week. I'm tired of the issues with the trivia so I'm going to stop playing it. I'm going to stick to the Bonus site and the Survey site as they give you the best points for the amount of time spent, as I average 50k per day just on the Bonus site alone which it's about 14k-18k per day for the Trivia give or take. This may free up some of my time to do some more productive things. I hope !

rated:
daily bonus code= daisies

rated:
Yep, here in Phoenix, it looks like they reset the board last night. ARGH!! And I was in second. Then again, this is the company that is so politically correct that there are women with the name C***andra and Mic****e on the board. Heck, there names are Cassandra and Michelle. Why do they need to censor names?

rated:
Okay, maybe I am having too much fun, but today's Hot Music Trivia question is "Justin Bieber was recently forced to leave which of the following at the airport in Munich?" The choices are his dignity, his girlfriend, or his pet monkey. Why can't we have "all of the above" as a choice?

rated:
all is run by tritondigital so its something they did with their software

think the reason the service went down was they were fixing the amount answered in a day back to 26
went a head and did todays trivia and it stopped again at 26
earlier this week it went until i ran out of trivia questions (35+ per day)

rated:
Fun Video Trivia!: Second
Unlimited Video Edition!: Purse
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Yellow
Blake: Hosting the ACMs Will 'Suck' with...:Red
Video Shot: Cat Rides On Bicycler's Shou...: Red
Conn. Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Law 7: Newtown
AI Contestant Performs Injured 7: Liz
See Beyonce's Sexy Video 7: Our terms
String: SecPurYelRedNewLizOur

rated:
Spring Time Video Trivia!: yellow
Fun Video Trivia!: second
Unlimited Video Edition!: purse
Insurance Trivia 6-> Generally speaking
Blake: Hosting the ACMs Will 'Suck' with - red
Conn. Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Law 7 - Newtown
AI Contestant Performs Injured 7 - Liz
See Beyonce's Sexy Video 7 - our terms
Video Shot: Cat Rides On Bicycler's Shou - red

YelSecPurRedNewLizOur

rated:
Thanks etaylor - I could not get it to take anything for Conn. Lawmakers Pass Gun Control Law 7! Newtown worked like a charm.

rated:
And thank you Puggle, as usual for the great answers!

I don't get it, you gave the answers 30 minutes before the other person did, and yet he is getting the thumbs up, when he should be getting the thumbs down for repeating what you posted ahead of him! Must be his friends?

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... The Tasteless Gal
Celebrity Interview Video ... Lindsay Lohan
Entertainment Video ... Jamie Jones
First Lines ... If you're going to read this, don't bother.
Get Your Game On ... Dartmouth
Show Me The Money ... FALSE

Music Trivia ... Adam Lambert

Music Pop Quiz ... Katy Perry

Hot Music Trivia ... Adam Lambert

Games n eCards ... Red

String ... SecPurYelRedNewLizOurRed

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge-> A Neil Young tour with Crazy Horse in what country may become the subject of a concert film? Australia
Prize Central!-> Email
Video Shot: Cat Rides On Bicycler's-> red
AI Contestant Performs Injured 7-> Liz
All In Just Seconds!-> 30 Seconds
Outfitters Trivia!-> Enter your Email
Get Your Gas On!-> Complete your survey

rated:
Outfitters Trivia- Enter your Email

rated:
Country music: Tampa

rated:
Your Welcome Ayala
String: SecPurYelRedNewLizOurEntEmaCom30

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: RICHARD MARX @ 10:02am.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: KID ROCK @ 3pm or FLEETWOOD MAC @ 3:04pm.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Stonesour

rated:
Hey Ayala, sorry I stepped on your toes. I was trying to answer the trivia myself & could not get anything to work that made any sense. So I went to the board & saw etaylor's answer & tried it & it worked & it was late so I figured that because the rule is only ONE POSTING that it was the ONLY POSTING. My "error" was to read from the bottom up to get the latest answer. I would have thanked Puggle for sure had I seen it after being up for 20 hours. She (Puggle} is one of the BEST on this board & I have thanked her many times before. So sorry to be sooo tired to have errored soooo wrongly! Wow!

rated:
Wow! How shitty is this?!?! All of my points have disappeared (9,000,000) + and also all of my ranks such as trivia junkie and responder levels as well. Also, my all time totals have been erased off of the leader board. What an effen joke this is!!! Does this company not understand what IT support is, or back ups for that matter?

rated:
Hi suckittrebek. All our daily & weekly totals went to ZERO again today but I still have my all time totals on both boards plus still have all my 13,000,000 + points that I have used millions from in the past years to ONLY win one prize & that was from the local station. It has been fun but these constant errors on the boards lately have me ready to find better use of my limited time. They probably lost the expert IT from this company that always knew how to fix the problems & keep the Loyal Listener boards correct. I really have appreciated these members right here in the work they do to get the correct answers posted to the daily trivia. I still like to find the answers myself & for years & years I did just that BUT right here is the fasted way get the correct answers.

rated:
Music Knowledge: Face The Music

rated:
Fun Video Trivia!: By the GRAce of God
Unlimited Video Edition!: White
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Mother
All About The Dragon Trivia!: Accurately
Justin Bieber Teen Vogue Cover Preview 8: Nicole
'Mermaiding' for Boys 8: Swimming
Beyonce Says She's a Modern Day Feminist...: 31
Andy Dick Eliminated From DWTS? 8: Blue
Suspected Thief Jumps In Canal For Escap...: Patrick
String: GraWhiMotAccNicSwi31BluPat

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Auto Protection Trivia: $125.
Before They Were Famous trivia: A BAKER.
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: JENNIFER HUDSON.
Entertainment Video Trivia: LAS VEGAS.
First Lines trivia: ...MAD.
Games n eCards trivia: COUGARS.
Get Your Game On trivia: PEPPER.
Music trivia: TAYLOR SWIFT.
Show Me The Money trivia: THOMAS JEFFERSON.
That Darn Question: 3 What can be Tulip, Balloon or Flute? Answer is: WINE GLASSES.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: Who was recently honored as the first-ever patron of the Brighton Institute Of Modern Music? Answer is: ROGER DALTRY.

rated:
Country Music Trivia -- ROCK BOTTOM

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand-> The car explodes
Classic Video on Demand-> FALSE
Health Trivia 8-> 1976
Get Your Tan On!-> birth date
Teeth Trivia 8-> ice cubes

rated:
String: GraWhiMotAccNicSwi31BluPaBirIce197

rated:
Anyone else having problems with it saying they have answered their daily limit when they have not answered any questions yet that day? I did the limit of 26 yesterday and it still shows I've done 26 today. Also, the leader boards are still messed up as well, curious if this is still the case for everyone.

rated:
having trouble to have not had points for 3 days going on my 4 th days with no credit .

rated:
I had the same thing happen all last week I was on zero they eradicated my whole account. After inundating with emails they finally restored my account. But knocked EVERYONE else off the boards. Clearly there is no IT support!

rated:
Music Knowledge= overjoyed
Andy Dick Eliminated From DWTS? 8= blue
'Mermaiding' for Boys 8= swimming
Justin Bieber Teen Vogue Cover Preview 8= nicole

rated:
This system is real slow and not getting all points. keep rebooting game but no help. It takes 5 min. to answer question.

rated:
They zeroed our boards Sunday AFTER I had answered questions that morning & then carried the Sunday totals over into Monday so that for both Sunday & Monday our limit is 26 for BOTH days included. We are locked out for any trivia answers over 26 instead of 52 total that should have been allowed. They can't seem to get it together any more & refuse to admit that anything went wrong. They need to hire an IT to replace "the one that got away"! LOL

rated:
Work trivia - injuries

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1192 193 194195196551
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014