• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: car explodes
Work Trivia: describe your injuries
Prize Central: enter your email
Outfitters Trivia: enter your email

rated:
I have a quick question. I was on the Hot 92.3 page, & was waiting for the Prince tickets to go up for bid. At 12:50pm. it was I believe 180,000 per bid. I waited & kept refreshing the page, then it just disappeared. This seems to be happening more than once. Why say "Prize will be active on this day/time" if it just gets taken down? Nobody even had a chance to bid. Sigh

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: PHIL COLLINS @ 10:01am. Song: FOREVER YOUNG.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: BRYAN ADAMS @ 3:02pm. Song: HEAVEN.

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: COLOUR MY WORLD by CHICAGO.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: In December 1953, how much was the first edition pf Playboy? Answer is: 50 CENTS.
Tweet Of The Day: FLEETWOOD.

rated:
ALL ABOUT THE GIFT: GIFT PROGRAM

rated:
I have a quick question. I was on the Hot 92.3 page, & was waiting for the Prince tickets to go up for bid. At 12:50pm. it was I believe 180,000 per bid. I waited & kept refreshing the page, then it just disappeared. This seems to be happening more than once. Why say "Prize will be active on this day/time" if it just gets taken down? Nobody even had a chance to bid. Sigh

I gave up on those a looong time ago. I think no matter how hard you try to be quick, there is always somebody out there with a faster computer than you

rated:
Fun Video Trivia!: Pink
Unlimited Video Edition!: Beauty
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Blows a kiss
String: PinBeaBlo

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous trivia: GEOLOGY.
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: MAD MEN.
First Lines trivia: NICK CARRAWAY.
Games n eCards trivia: 50.
Get Your Game On trivia: 860,630.
Music Trivia: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.
Show Me The Money trivia: 26.
Song Of The Hour 10am: WHITNEY HOUSTON. Song: HOW WILL I KNOW.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: MARC COHN @ 3:03pm. Song: WALKING IN MEMPHIS.
That Darn Question: A Beluga is a type of what? Answer is: WHALE.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: VAN HALEN.
Morning Crusty: PURPLE PEOPLE EATER.
Tweet Of The Day: McCARTNEY.

rated:
Classic Video on Demand-> Poison
Variety Videos on Demand-> The video for Foals' "Olympic Airways" takes place: In a field
iPad Style Trivia!-> Blue

rated:
Anyone else notice that the Trivia Junkie List is weird? What I mean is, it usually zeroes out at 11pm CST, but it has not been doing that. I think they have decided to change that time. For mine, it says that I have done 26 already today! So, I say, watch the daily total, and if you see 26, STOP, and finish later.

I am going to check now and then, and see when they show 0 for my daily ones.

rated:
Country Music Trivia: Pieces Of The Sky

rated:
Music Knowledge= The Right Stuff

rated:
Ayla said:   Anyone else notice that the Trivia Junkie List is weird? What I mean is, it usually zeroes out at 11pm CST, but it has not been doing that. I think they have decided to change that time. For mine, it says that I have done 26 already today! So, I say, watch the daily total, and if you see 26, STOP, and finish later.

Yes, it gets annoying, because I have had the same thing happen, trying to make sure I will get credit for the answers. The board for my station has been reset 3 times this week. Still no response from the support team regarding it.

rated:
Ayla said:   Anyone else notice that the Trivia Junkie List is weird? What I mean is, it usually zeroes out at 11pm CST, but it has not been doing that. I think they have decided to change that time. For mine, it says that I have done 26 already today! So, I say, watch the daily total, and if you see 26, STOP, and finish later.

It is resetting at 7 PM CDT in Tulsa

rated:
String: PinBeaBloBlu

rated:
I went back to page 194 to check a question and I noticed I had red so I checked and several people got red from this person last night. Here tonyanz red me up.

rated:
I've won tickets twice on those. It use to stay open for like a week. Now it seems it just gets taken down grrrrr

rated:
AUTO TRIVIA : $125.00 /HR
DRAGON TRIVIA : ACCURATELY

rated:
old school video in demand= FALSE

rated:
It looks like they tagged everyone with a 24 hour clock for the 26 daily answer limit when they took the site down last weekend. I have to wait until evening around 8pm to start a new 26 for the day & I can then see each one in the daily trivia junkies count until I reach 26. Now after 12 midnight it will not clear to zero & it will not show me I have answered 26 or ANY NUMBER, I guess, hoping I will try to answer one more than 26 & not get credit. Everyone keep watching & maybe we can figure out their new blocking strategy. It used to be so easy when they only asked about 10 or 15 a day & no limits. Now they put a 26 limit on & ask over 30 questions sometimes???!!! AND AT TIMES YOU CAN ANSWER OVER 26 TRIVIA QUESTIONS BUT DON'T YOU DARE GO OVER 52 IN TWO DAYS! LOL LOL LOL Forget about who is in 1st place or what ever any list says. Kind of like the old Abbott & Costello routine "Who's on first & what's on second"! Keep up the excellent work here on this Fat Wallet site gals & guys - this site is the BEST for trivia answers AND the latest info on what our Loyal Listener ITs are failing at. I have been on the "other" sites & this site is by far the best! I thank you!!!

rated:
All we can do now, is watch to see when the daily total is zero, and then we know it is safe.

Good luck to you all!

On another note:
Does everyone know about the bonus links? To get 5,000 and 1,000 points? It is once every week. If someone wants me to, I can post the links, and hope that one of them will help you. Let me know.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Phoenix
Rock Music Video On Demand: US flag

rated:
Can anyone tell me why some people get more trivia questions than others? I did everything on the trivia board but got only 16 questions not including Entertainment Video Trivia, which is not working today. AOL Auto Links has no "I'm finished" button. Heidi Klum at AOL Links was not giving up the points. Thanks in advance for the "RED".

rated:
Anyone have the answer for, Bullet Proof Energy Drink ? It may be a local question only, not sure! It gave me a clue and I still can't figure it out, I guess the mind is the first to go!

rated:
Jacqcamer: Try to wait at least 1 minute & 15 seconds before answering the next trivia question. They say you can only answer 26 per day BUT sometimes it goes 52 per TWO DAYS so if you only answered 15 on one day you may get away with answering 37 the next day for a total of 52 in two days. They made changes last weekend that we are still trying to figure out. If you answer a trivia question & see that you get the 500 points or 1,000 points BUT NOT THE SINGLE TRIVIA Junkie leader board POINT you need to wait until later to try again. Just make sure you answer the daily changing trivia questions FIRST & the others may show up the next day for you to answer then. Good luck!

rated:
Firebird77, I usually wait at least 2 minutes before answering the next question. Usually, after you play the videos and hit the "I'm finished" button, more questions appear. But not always. It is frustrating. Thanks for the tip.

rated:
Ayla & other fellow players! My board reset to ZERO sometime just after 8pm - making hard to keep up if I have to wait until after 8pm to answer TODAY'S TRIVIA. I guess if that is the way it is, that is the way it is. Going for it! LOL

rated:
kost song of the day shortcut= want
.kmt= Justin Timberlake
kvod= In a field
calendar code= KOST 342007

rated:
Firebird77 said:   It looks like they tagged everyone with a 24 hour clock for the 26 daily answer limit when they took the site down last weekend. I have to wait until evening around 8pm to start a new 26 for the day & I can then see each one in the daily trivia junkies count until I reach 26. Now after 12 midnight it will not clear to zero & it will not show me I have answered 26 or ANY NUMBER, I guess, hoping I will try to answer one more than 26 & not get credit. Everyone keep watching & maybe we can figure out their new blocking strategy. It used to be so easy when they only asked about 10 or 15 a day & no limits. Now they put a 26 limit on & ask over 30 questions sometimes???!!! AND AT TIMES YOU CAN ANSWER OVER 26 TRIVIA QUESTIONS BUT DON'T YOU DARE GO OVER 52 IN TWO DAYS! LOL LOL LOL Forget about who is in 1st place or what ever any list says. Kind of like the old Abbott & Costello routine "Who's on first & what's on second"! Keep up the excellent work here on this Fat Wallet site gals & guys - this site is the BEST for trivia answers AND the latest info on what our Loyal Listener ITs are failing at. I have been on the "other" sites & this site is by far the best! I thank you!!!

I Don't Know is on Third LOL

rated:
daily bonus code= Lilacs

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: A cow's stomach has how many compartments? Answer is: 4.

rated:
Fun Video Trivia!: Kristina
Spring Time Video Trivia!: Singing
Unlimited Video Edition!: Hot pink
String: KriSinHot

rated:
Before They Were Famous -- ALL THE REAL GIRLS
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -- Meryl Streep

Games n eCards Trivia -- 17

Variety Videos on Demand -- YES

COUNTRY MUSIC TRIVIA -- MIAMI

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... All The Real Girls
Celebrity Interview Video ... Meryl Streep
Entertainment Video ... Boyz II Men
First Lines ... a knife
Get Your Game On ... Link
Show Me The Money ... Yes

Hot Music Trivia ... Made in America Festival
Hot Music Video on Demand ... In a field

Music Pop Quiz ... Adam Lambert
Top Video on Demand ... Yes

Variety Videos on Demand ... Yes
Music Trivia ... Made in America Festival

Games n eCards ... 17
String ... KriSinHot17

rated:
Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM.

rated:
Classic video on demand: red

rated:
Ayla said:   All we can do now, is watch to see when the daily total is zero, and then we know it is safe.

Good luck to you all!

On another note:
Does everyone know about the bonus links? To get 5,000 and 1,000 points? It is once every week. If someone wants me to, I can post the links, and hope that one of them will help you. Let me know.

Ayla, I know of the 5,000 weekly points bonus, but not the 1,000. Please post that link. I thank you in advance.

rated:
Factors11- Tooth
Medicare11- In-Home

rated:
Music Knowledge Chaka Khan

rated:
Factors Trivia 11 = tooth whitening
Medicare Trivia 11 = in-home

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: 13
Rock Music Video On Demand: No
Old School Video On Demand: No

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1194 195 196197198522
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014