• Search this Topic »
rated:
'Glee' Star Fires Back At Accuser With C... - Stephanie
ObamaCare Train Wreck...Only "Glitches &... - Norvell
The Signs of Stress 2 - Freda
When Can Children Start Eating Solids? 2 - Brussel Sprouts
Khloe Talks Body Image 2 - Arlene

rated:
Anyone having trouble being logged on and their names not showing on the leader board today? I answered a question without realizing got credit for correct answer but no Xp credits,and my name is still not showing up. I'm getting tired of this leader board being screwed up its months having problems with it!

rated:
Well, I guess all of my emails have finally gotten attention....I am off the daily and weekly Trivia Junkies List. I am still on the All-Time list.

Anyone else find that happen to them today? I of course wrote to them about it, and as usual, they will deal with it as they see fit.

I did 25 of 26 trivias earlier today, so those are in the All-Time list, but my name isn't even on the list otherwise. I just did the Today In History, I got the points in my activity list, but on the Trivia Junkie...nothing, not even a 0.

rated:
The same thing happened to me on the VIP Rewards page for 99.5 WRVE Albany NY

But I rebooted my computer and logged in again.....my name still had disappeared from the trivia leader board..............so I tried one more trivia answer.....and guess what? I got the points and the XP's.....and my name reappeared with the correct number of trivia answered.

rated:
Ayla said:   Well, I guess all of my emails have finally gotten attention....I am off the daily and weekly Trivia Junkies List. I am still on the All-Time list.

Anyone else find that happen to them today? I of course wrote to them about it, and as usual, they will deal with it as they see fit.

I did 25 of 26 trivias earlier today, so those are in the All-Time list, but my name isn't even on the list otherwise. I just did the Today In History, I got the points in my activity list, but on the Trivia Junkie...nothing, not even a 0.

Exact same thing happened to me today. I have often felt as if they(the support team) penalize me for inundating them with email regarding all the errors. I am waiting until after 8pm before I answer any more trivia. Hope everyone is having a "GREEN" day! Thanks everyone for all the time you put in supplying the correct answers!

rated:
*UPDATE*

My name is back on the list, and I did another trivia, and got the xp points, and reached my 26 total for the day.

I STRONGLY suggest, that if anyone goes into their account, and sees that their name IS NOT on the list, either reboot, refresh, or come back later. Because you might not get your points otherwise.

If your name is on the weekly list, it will be okay. But if it is ONLY on the All-Time, and not on the daily or weekly, I would be leery of doing any.

rated:
Ayla said:   *UPDATE*

My name is back on the list, and I did another trivia, and got the xp points, and reached my 26 total for the day.

I STRONGLY suggest, that if anyone goes into their account, and sees that their name IS NOT on the list, either reboot, refresh, or come back later. Because you might not get your points otherwise.

If your name is on the weekly list, it will be okay. But if it is ONLY on the All-Time, and not on the daily or weekly, I would be leery of doing any.

Closed everything down and started over. Everything seems to be right now. Thanks Ayla!

rated:
The New Wave of Country Artists 3 -- Jason Aldean
Andy Dick's Tearful Goodbye 3 - Yellow
Tan Mom Releases New Music Single 3 -- White

rated:
daily bonus code= May Flowers

rated:
Song Of The Hour 10am: BILLY JOEL@ 9:59am or SIMPLY RED @ 10:03am. song: Only The Good Die Young or If You Don't Know Me By Now
Song Of The Hour 3pm: PAT BENATAR @ 3:02pm. Song: Love Is A Battlefield

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: DONT WORRY BE HAPPY by BOBBY McFERRIN.
Nearly Impossible Trivia: Carl Ripken Jr
Tweet Of The Day: PRINCE.

rated:
kost song of the day= Don't Dream It's Over

rated:
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: locks

Oops! Sorry for the repost everyone. I missed it earlier.

rated:
my 26 points would start over at 11 pm then at 8 pm now at 730 pm then start over at 8 pm again. 1 guy gets up to 36 point a day. sometimes i am lucky if i get 15 points a day and will have yo wait after 8 pm to do the rest and sometimes it does not. sometime shuting down and starting over does not work. reporting does not do any good they tell me nothing is wrong. that is with bayou 95.7, b97, magic 101.9 in new orleans area. anybody in this going throught the same thing. EVERYBODY THANKS FOR HELPING WITH THE ANSWER.

rated:
pstmarton said:   my 26 points would start over at 11 pm then at 8 pm now at 730 pm then start over at 8 pm again. 1 guy gets up to 36 point a day. sometimes i am lucky if i get 15 points a day and will have yo wait after 8 pm to do the rest and sometimes it does not. sometime shuting down and starting over does not work. reporting does not do any good they tell me nothing is wrong. that is with bayou 95.7, b97, magic 101.9 in new orleans area. anybody in this going throught the same thing. EVERYBODY THANKS FOR HELPING WITH THE ANSWER.Any trivia that you answer after the 7:30p.m. or 8p.m. reset actually count towards the next days 26.

rated:
Gone Wild Videos: Washington
Entertainment Zone!: Parachute
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Bread rolls
String: WasParBre

rated:
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -- What was she chowing down on? -- Bread Rolls
Videos Gone Wild! -- What's the reporters last name? -- Washington

Andy Dick's Tearful Goodbye 3 -- Yellow

rated:
Kris Kross's Mac Daddy, Chris Kelly, Dea...: Bandana
Watch the video and for 500 points: What's the reporters first name?: Jeric
String: WasParBreBanJer

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Before They Were Famous: OPIE TAYLOR
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Despicable Me 2
Entertainment Video Trivia: H&M
First Lines: Sinclair Lewis
Games n eCards Trivia: 3.
Get Your Game On Trivia: Moon Bear King
Music Trivia: Standing On The Sun
Show Me The Money Trivia: Salvador Dalí
That Darn Question: A poult is the young of which creature? Answer is: Turkey or pheasant.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What is the only album the Eagles recorded between 1972-1979 that did not produce a Top 40 hit? Answer is: Hotel California.

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (THINGS) for 5-2: PUDGY CHEEKS.

rated:
Music Knowledge: Your Precious Love

rated:
Classic video on demand: false

Barry Bonds signs baseball: Jeric
String: WasParBreBanJer3

rated:
Country Music: What type of 'wheel' is Darius Rucker spinning in his new single?: Wagon Wheel

rated:
weekly copy and paste for 5,000
http://eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
rewards.973radionow.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
club.v100.com/asp3/CodeDetail.asp3?type=4&SetID=7297
eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
rewards.todayschristianmusic.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
club.957fm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
mixrewards.991wmyx.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
kissklub.1037kissfm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
rewards.prizefrog.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
mvpclub.sportsradio1250.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297
thewolfpack.am920thewolf.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7297

weekly copy and paste for 1,000 bonus points
rewards.973radionow.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
club.v100.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
eteam.fm106.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
rewards.todayschristianmusic.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx? type=4&SetID=7294
club.957fm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
thewolfpack.am920thewolf.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
mixrewards.991wmyx.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
kissklub.1037kissfm.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
mvpclub.sportsradio1250.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294
rewards.prizefrog.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7294

rated:
Flavors of AOL 5/3

Tips and Tricks....1
10 Tips 3...neat
Surprising Uses 3...television
Biggest Mistakes 3...They skip breakfast.
11 Ways To Get Gorgeous 3...Take your vitamins.
Biggest Style Mistakes 3...tailoring.
Power Smoothie Video 3...fruit
AOL - Workout Food Recipes 3...an apple
AOL - Late Night Snacking 3...moon rises
AOL -Calorie Snack Ideas 3...fiber
AOL - Munchies 3...Best Chef
AOL - Nutritionist Tips 3...dieticians

rated:
AOL String: 1NeaTelTheTakTaiFruAppMooFibBesDie

String: WasParBreBanJer

rated:
Today in History, May 2nd = Leonardo da Vinci

rated:
Today in History, May 2nd = Leonardo da Vinci

rated:
Sorry. I doubled posted. I should have known what the 2 meant; May 2, that is. Not the second in a series. I think I'll blame it on too much raking and blowing!

rated:
Again someone is asleep at the wheel. Flavors of AOL 4/30 is on my trivia list.

rated:
Andy Dick's Tearful Goodbye 3-- yellow
Tan MOM 3-- white
The New Wave of Country Artists 3--- Jason Alden

rated:
Variety Videos on Demand - In Death Cab For Cutie's "Cath.." video, the lead singer is the man getting married. -- FALSE

rated:
daily bonus code= PartyWkEnd

rated:
AOL is all screwed up today what was dated the 26th all this week is now dated 5/3 , we have already answered. The other AOL that's up is dated 4/30 we have already answered. WTF! Support needs a real attitude adjustment ! I'm going to keep playing to see if a third AOL comes up. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL HAPPY FRI! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

rated:
Retiredat52 said:   AOL is all screwed up today what was dated the 26th all this week is now dated 5/3 , we have already answered. The other AOL that's up is dated 4/30 we have already answered. WTF! Support needs a real attitude adjustment ! I'm going to keep playing to see if a third AOL comes up. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL HAPPY FRI! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You still get credit for answering the 5/3 questions. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they are doing reruns so they can use the extra time to fix the site! Probably hoping for too much.

rated:
dbilderback: I tried, it said I previously answered the questions for both of the AOL that was up for me today. Won't let me answer twice. The post that's up for AOL today is from the 26th I don't no how people are getting credit for it?

rated:
KOST= Today's current KISS ME song U must paste this in to get credit it will not take actual posting by typing in......
OR
Use this link:
WasParBreBanJEr31NeaTelTheTAkTAiFruAppMooFibBesDie
literally post this link where U would have installed the name...
and
voila..
U have an immediate 1,000 points in Ur Bank...

rated:
Hot Music: Beyonce

Hot Music Video on Demand: California Gurls

rated:
Retiredat52 said:   dbilderback: I tried, it said I previously answered the questions for both of the AOL that was up for me today. Won't let me answer twice. The post that's up for AOL today is from the 26th I don't no how people are getting credit for it?

The AOL 4/26 tells me I've "previously answered", but the 5/3 let me answer and gave me credit on the leaderboard. I don't know if I actually got any points for the answers because I didn't check, but with each submission I was told I received 3 XPs. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.

rated:
Retiredat52 said:   AOL is all screwed up today what was dated the 26th all this week is now dated 5/3 , we have already answered. The other AOL that's up is dated 4/30 we have already answered. WTF! Support needs a real attitude adjustment ! I'm going to keep playing to see if a third AOL comes up. GOOD LUCK TOO ALL HAPPY FRI! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I tried doing the AOL 4/30 and I got the message that I previously answered that code. And there is no "I'm finished" button to get rid of it.

rated:
Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?
YUP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1207 208 209210211434
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014