• filter:
  • 1208 209 210211212503
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MADONNA @ 10:01am. Song: Borderline
Song Of The Hour 3pm: HALL & OATES @ 2:59pm or BONNIE RAITT @ 3:04pm. Song: Maneater or I Can't Make You Love Me

Sunny 105.9:
Morning Crusty: CELEBRATE by THREE DOG NIGHTS
Nearly Impossible Trivia: Living in America
Tweet Of The Day: MEMPHIS

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?
THEY'RE COMING UP WITH A 0 POINT BALANCE!!

rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

I tried one. Came up 0 in my account history.

rated:
jacqcamer said:   jaymanthegreat said:   ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

You credited with x-points and survey points, but there's only 2 surveys.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   jacqcamer said:   jaymanthegreat said:   ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

You credited with x-points and survey points, but there's only 2 surveys.

I got nothing. No XP or anything. Just 0.

rated:
>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERYONE HAVE A SUPER CINCO DE MAYO WEEKEND starting tonite<<<<<<<<

.7 a.m. insider for HOT= IRALEE
11 a.m. insider for HOT= ROSALEY
.1 p.m. insider for HOT= ALMA
.4 p.m. insider for HOT= Miesha

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: MGMT
Rock Music Video On Demand: False
Old School Video On Demand: A
Top Video On Demand: Snow

rated:
dbilderback said:   Retiredat52 said:   dbilderback: I tried, it said I previously answered the questions for both of the AOL that was up for me today. Won't let me answer twice. The post that's up for AOL today is from the 26th I don't no how people are getting credit for it?

The AOL 4/26 tells me I've "previously answered", but the 5/3 let me answer and gave me credit on the leaderboard. I don't know if I actually got any points for the answers because I didn't check, but with each submission I was told I received 3 XPs. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.

I got points and leader points for 5/3 and now i've got 4/30 hanging around.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! -- FABULOUS FIGURE
Entertainment Zone! -- SIR RICHARD
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -- SPRING BREAKERS

STRING: FabSirSpr

Raw: Venezuela Lawmakers Brawl 4 -- CARACAS
Lindsay Lohan Packs for Rehab 4 -- YES
Dog perfects art of turning down unwante... -- HER OWNER
Amanda Knox's memoir hits US -- WAITING TO BE HEARD
Top of the bill: giant rubber duck sails... -- HONG KONG HARBOR
Before They Were Famous -- The Raging Moon
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -- Jennifer Love Hewitt
Entertainment Video Trivia -- Miley Cyrus (I BELIEVE SHOULD BE BRITANY SPEARS)
First Lines -- It was love at first sight.
Get Your Game On -- Arran Danner
Show Me the Money -- Haruhiko Kuroda
Games n eCards -- 5

Country Music Trivia -- Journey
Hot Music Trivia -- Standing On the Sun
Music Trivia -- Lindsey Stirling

The American Dream Sweepstakes! 4 -- EMAIL
5K Sweepstakes! 4 -- NBC
Outfitters Trivia! -- CLICK HERE
All About The Heart! 4 -- RED
Mother's Day Trivia! 4 -- LIKE US
Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes! 4 -- 625,000 BUCKETS OF CHICKEN! (not working)

rated:
Top of the bill: giant rubber duck sails...: HONG KONG HARBOR.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What's the title of the album released in 2003 by The Yardbirds that features guitar greats Slash, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Brian May and Jeff Beck? Answer is: Birdland.

Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (PHRASE) for 5-3: FIZZLE OUT.

rated:
Music Knowledge: Robin Thicke

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Jimmy Eat World

rated:
bcronin said:   dbilderback said:   Retiredat52 said:   dbilderback: I tried, it said I previously answered the questions for both of the AOL that was up for me today. Won't let me answer twice. The post that's up for AOL today is from the 26th I don't no how people are getting credit for it?

The AOL 4/26 tells me I've "previously answered", but the 5/3 let me answer and gave me credit on the leaderboard. I don't know if I actually got any points for the answers because I didn't check, but with each submission I was told I received 3 XPs. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.

I got points and leader points for 5/3 and now i've got 4/30 hanging around.

I also received points and XP's. How long does the already answered ones normally hang around?

rated:
Top of the bill - Hong Kong does not work, Hong Kong Harbor does

Gas Sweepstakes 4 - First name
Apple Sweepstakes 4 - Home address
American Dream Sweepstakes 4 - Email
Get in the game 4 - 13
5 K Sweepstakes 4 - NBC
All about the heart 4 - Red
Mothers Day Trivia 4 - Like

rated:
Tappedout1 4/30 will probably hang around until the new flavors of aol come out on tuesday I believe.

rated:
I'm confused. If you are only permitted 10 instances of the Video Boulevard per day, why is it that you finish one round, click "I'm Finished", then another round pops up?

rated:
jacqcamer said:   I'm confused. If you are only permitted 10 instances of the Video Boulevard per day, why is it that you finish one round, click "I'm Finished", then another round pops up?
They both worked for me.

rated:
jacqcamer said:   jaymanthegreat said:   ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

I got three surveys ctgolfer; Celebrities in the News, Fabulous Films and World News. After submitting, I was informed, "Uh, oh! You are not eligible for this survey at this time. Please come back later." Zero points given, plus they disappeared from the list. I guess I'll come back MUCH later.

rated:
Ten Million Dollar Sweepstakes! 4---444,444,444 jelly beans worked for me

rated:
dbilderback said:   jacqcamer said:   jaymanthegreat said:   ctgolfer said:   Did anyone notice that the usual 3 Friday surveys didn't come up?

I got three surveys ctgolfer; Celebrities in the News, Fabulous Films and World News. After submitting, I was informed, "Uh, oh! You are not eligible for this survey at this time. Please come back later." Zero points given, plus they disappeared from the list. I guess I'll come back MUCH later.
My world news survey came up this morning. I didn't get any points but I did get the survey point, though it did not show the rewarding of the point like it usually does. The point was just added to my total.

rated:
..current KIISfm VIP link= VirMap

05/04/2013 music pop quiz= Miguel

three current surveys (currently givin' out ZERO POINTS) (Transition is not so happy currently on L.A. Codes.)....

rated:
If U live in Los Angeles

....There is a totally free admission for everyone Home Show @ the Anaheim Convention 05/05/2013 SUNDAY starting @ 10 a.m

It is worthwhile....

I spent 3 hours totally entertained w/ all the various vendors and their antics...and dodgin' a couple of boyfriends @ this event as well....whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...story of today's dating....huh?????.....

rated:
string: FabSirSprYesCarWaiOwnHar5FirHomEma13NbcRedLikCliJel

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! = WILlow Smith
Entertainment Zone! = JOKed
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! = BIG Apple

String = bigwiljok

rated:
HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE

rated:
Gerbils to Strut Their Stuff in Mass. Sh...: Libby
Summer Heat Warnings for Seniors 5: Rising thermometer
Food Fixes and Facts with Joy Bauer 5: Bran
Jennifer Aniston's Low-Cut LBD 5: Arlene
Researchers Find Many Lipsticks Contain ...: California
String: BigWilJokLibRisBraArlCal

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Hyrise
Celebrity Interview Video ... Samuel L. Jackson
Entertainment Video ... Standing on the Sun
First Lines ... ůmisgiving.
Get Your Game On ... Fifth
Show Me The Money ... 1980

Hot Music Trivia ... Miguel
Music Pop Quiz ... Beyonce
Music Trivia ... Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Games n eCards ... FLIp
String ... BigWilJokLibRisCalArlBraFliJun

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Games n eCards Trivia: side-kick
Music Trivia: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Classic Rock Challenge: In 1997, who became the only artist ever to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame two times in one night as a member of two different groups? Answer is: Stephen Stills

rated:
Country Music Trivia - SHOES

Smiling Planet Giveaway! 5 -- JUNE

rated:
Music Knowledge: R. Kelly

rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   Magic 107.7:
Games n eCards Trivia: side-kick
Music Trivia: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Classic Rock Challenge: In 1997, who became the only artist ever to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame two times in one night as a member of two different groups? Answer is: Stephen Stills

Flip worked for me, side-kick (or even kick) for that matter did not.

rated:
String: BigWilJokLibRisCalArlBraFliJun

rated:
Just curious, does anyone care to divulge how many points they have been hoarding?

I have a little over 9,000,000 but they are hard to part with especially since it seems the odds are not too good at winning one of the multi-market contests.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Beastie Boys

rated:
I have about the same- only use them if they are about to expire. Once in a while our station will have some local prizes- that is the only thing I try for during the month.

rated:
About the surveys....
sooooooooooooooooo
yesterday was postin' one of my account's surveys...
and it decided to HICK-UP badly whereas I lost out totally on the survey as NEVER BEING DONE...

****Watch out with this new transition...so I'm going to wait until next Wednesday to complete my surveys on my accounts when (hopefully) the system---IS ALL SURVEYS FULL PEDAL TO THE SERIOUS-METAL!!!!!!....

rated:
>>>>>>>>>EVERYONE HOPE U ALL HAD THE BEST CINCO DE MAYO EVER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Don't forget if there is just nothing to buy....
go to the slots and gamble the amount U have to spend...
it is to your advantage many times.....

rated:
I only have about $3.5 million but I spend mine on local cash and jewelry and have won $275 in the last 8 months.

rated:
bcronin said:   I only have about $3.5 million but I spend mine on local cash and jewelry and have won $275 in the last 8 months.

Nice! My station has not had a local contest in months.........

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MEN AT WORK @ 10:04am. Song: Down Under.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: SARAH MCLACHLAN @ 2:59pm or REO SPEEDWAGON @ 3:03pm. Song: I Will Remember You (Live) or Keep On Loving You.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1208 209 210211212503
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014