rated:
pbmc said:   Wingstop: The Wing Experts 8..........bourbon
Those sound like good baked beans!!!!!

rated:
Eating Out! 19 - GREEN
Get Some Gas 19 - $1000
Pay It Off Sweepstakes 19 -Enter Today

rated:
Anyone get the email August Newsletter Bonus Code for 100.3 Country station?

rated:
KIISfm

Current VIP Link (...CelEneCla...)
mpq=  we can't stop
Thirty Daily Featured Links
tvod= yes

rated:
Is any one else having trouble with doing their trivia? My page won't even load.

rated:
94.1 (Memphis)Listen & Win Song of the Day: Take the Money and Run

@shellypie:
I have had to refresh some of the pages a few times because they have gotten stuck.

rated:
HOT 92.3

Current INSIDERS Link (...SusAntAngSus...)

m.k.= Mary J. Blige
Eighteen Daily Featured Links
08/19/2013  Renee's weekly musical group weekly 1,000 points  bonus code= MALO

rated:
shellypie said:   Is any one else having trouble with doing their trivia? My page won't even load.

I was having a problem earlier this morning. The pages were loading very slowly and my computer froze up several times. I ended up shutting my computer down and restarting it. It would freeze every time I tried to refresh a page.

rated:
KOST

kmt= demi
song of the day= BAB
(no more KVOD as of last week)
website weekly 1,000 points bonus code= AMA
Eighteen Daily Featured Links

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: The average person spends about 3 years of their life doing THIS. What is it? Answer is: Using the toilet!

rated:
Eating Out! 19 - GREEN'
Get Some Gas 19 - $1000

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Resistance
Videos Gone Wild!: Services
Entertainment Zone!: Cleaner
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Tantrum
String: ResSerCleTan

rated:
Mix 105.1:
Pop Clips! Trivia: What new animal with attitude is giving Grumpy Cat some competition? Answer is: A baby giraffe.
Pop Culture Trivia: In reference to his character on HBOs popular series Games of Thrones, actor Peter Dinklage recently said at the San Diego Comic-Con that "I don't want to know what is coming. I want to know what has happened." What is the name of Dinkladge's character in the show? Answer is: Tyrion Lannister.

rated:
ZUGGIE47 said:   Eating Out! 19 - GREEN'
Get Some Gas 19 - $1000

YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS YESTERDAY @ 12:08pm. SO STOP DOUBLE POSTING ON YOUR OWN POSTS!!

rated:
4th Quarter - San Francisco 49ers
Blockbusters - Crimson Bolt
Celebrity Interview - Modern Family
Entertainment Video - Tupac's mother
In The News - 311 mph
Remember When? -  A 'Vast Wasteland'

Country Livin' Trivia - Brantley Gilbert

rated:
4th Quarter - San Francisco
Blockbuster - Crimson Bolt
Celebrity Interview - Modern Family
Entertainment Video - Tupac's Mother
In the News - 311 MPH

rated:
Top dollar trivia - Steve Aoki

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Music Trivia: What recent event has Lady Gaga upset? Answer is: Leaked songs from her new album.

Mix 105.1:
$25 Pyramid: $10 dollars. THEY ARE PLAYING FOR $105 DOLLARS TOMORROW BETWEEN 7:35am - 7:45am!!
Hot Music Trivia: Which singer won "Choice Female Artist" at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards? Answer is: Demi Lovato.
Pick Me Up Song of the Day: Two Princes by Spin Doctors.

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: Who is set to become the first recipient of the Brits Icon Award presented by the British Recorded Music Industry? Answer is: Elton John.
Morning Crusty: Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf.

rated:
Country Music Trivia - Country Club

rated:
Music Knowledge: KEM

rated:
WGAR 99.5 Listen & Win:
Artist of the Day - Miranda Lambert
Word of the Day - Walnut

rated:
Video: Something Old, Something new, Som...- 4000

Video: Classic Cars, Some Never Driven,... Nebraska

Video: Best and Cutest Live Animal Cams... 2008

Video: Today in History for August 20th...2

Win $500 August Hidden Treasure Game Day 20...cake

There are some new surveys up.

rated:
String: PetCarResSerCleTan2400Neb008Cak

rated:
Flavors of AOL 20th:
AOL - Polish Like A Pro 20: Apply a top coat.
AOL - Make Up Must-Haves 20: Sabrina.
AOL - Hotels Around The Globe 20: New York.
AOL - Rest & Recovery 20: Eggs.
AOL - Back To School 20: Cool Pencil Case.
AOL - 7 Items You Should Have 20: Flaxseed.

rated:
Updated String w/AOL: PetCarResSerCleTan2400Neb008CakTopSabNewEggCooFlaSevRelMel2EmaSelRed$25Bla
(including yesterday's: VIDEO: "Most Powerful Plus-sized Star": Melissa Mccarthy and "Slimming Fashion Tips...": Black)
Happy Tuesday!

rated:
How To Maintain! 20 - several forms
Need A Root Canal? 20 - relatively
Pizza Time! 20 - 2
Gifts Galore 20 - red
Get Your Grub On! 20 - $25
Red Bull Sweepstakes! 20 - $1500

rated:
Get It Now! 20=email address
This Is Your Chance! 20=select title
What does everyone think of this new posting system? A little while ago I could not see what I was postingbut it was thereall over the place and hard to correct.LOL

rated:
Rock Music Trivia - In This Moment

US 99:
~~~~~~
Artist - Darius Rucker
Taylor - The Picasso
Traffic - Traffic Jam

WGAR 99.5:
~~~~~~~~~
Artist - Brantley Gilbert
Midway Mall - Solar Activity
Turboslim - Nutritional Therapy

bcronin:  I don't like it either.  If they want to add stuff, fine add it, but leave the rest alone!!

rated:
Hey BC, My only complaint is that yesterday when I posted the song of the day for my station and I entered their call letters like always but when it posted it changed two of the letters to this guy . I tried several times and it changed every time. Let's try it again: 94.1K. Yup. It changed it again. Grrrrrr! Unless I put a space between each letter like, K Q K, it changes.

Hey dbilderback, Yeah my leaderboard is still messed up too but I'm still in the #1 spot so the heck with it!  LOL!

rated:
BrandiLynn said:   H ey BC,
My only complaint is that yesterday when I posted the song of the day for my station and I entered their call letters like always but when it posted it cheged two of the letters to this guy . I tried several times and it chaged every time. Let's try it again: 94.1K. Yup. It changed it again. Grrrrrr! Unless I put a space between each letter like, K Q K, it changes.

They have some easy post symbols now right next to the emoticons on the right, that make some things and some things almost impossible.LOL Just kidding its going to take some getting used to. They have a post in hot or at the top of all forums about changes voice your opinion: Announcing New and Improved Forum Functionality  

rated:
From BC -
They have some easy post symbols now right next to the emoticons on the right, that make some things and some things almost impossible. LOL Just kidding its going to take some getting used to. They have a post in hot or at the top of all forums about changes voice your opinion: Announcing New and Improved Forum Functionality
-------------------
to which I say - - - Change is not necessarily progress.

rated:
HOT 92.3

08/20/2013 Current INSIDERS Link (...IvoGinAntPet...)
Twenty-One  Daily Featured Links
m.k.= kern

rated:
FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Randy Travis
Facebook - Touring
Team - Milwaukee Brewers
Town - Genesee

rated:
KIISfm

Current VIP Link (...AmyEri...)
tvod= F
Thirty-Two Featured Links
.mpq= lovata

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word - Pancakes
Mumble Jumble - Duck Butter
Music Quiz - Chuck Berry

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: AVRIL LAVIGNE @ 10:02am. Song: I'm With You.
Song Of The Hour 3pm: BLONDIE @ 3:04pm. Song: Call Me.

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: In This Moment

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Susan
Videos Gone Wild!: Searching
Entertainment Zone!: Hip
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Searching
String: SusSeaHip

rated:
Magic 107.7:
4th Quarter Quiz: 85.
Blockbusters: Chicago.
Celebrity Interview Video: CAM.
Entertainment Video: Local Natives.
In The News: Zetas.
Music Trivia: Which duo recently cancelled their performance on the Colbert Report seemingly at the last minute? Answer is: Daft Punk.
Remember When?: over 70 million.
That Darn Question: About 35% of us have one of THESE in their car, right now. They don't really belong there. It probably got there by accident.What is it? Answer is: A french fry!

Mix 105.1:

$25 Pyramid: $20 dollars. THEY ARE PLAYING FOR $115 DOLLARS TOMORROW BETWEEN 7:35am - 7:45am!!
Hot Music Trivia: John Mayer's single, "Who You Love", features which pop singer on vocals? Answer is: Katy Perry.
Pop Clips! Trivia: 'Game of Thrones' actress Emilia Clarke recently found her photo used by a Russian mayoral candidate without her permission. Which character does she play on the HBO television series? Answer is: Daenerys Targaryen.
Pop Culture Trivia: The principal photography has recently concluded for the Veronica Mars movie. And at the San Diego Comic-Con, fans were treated to a panel including actress Kristen Bell (plays title character) and footage of the new film. In the footage shown, Mars is 10 years out of Neptune High, a lawyer and on a job interview with a prospective employer. Which actress, who has played film characters such as Laurie Strode, Megan Turner, and Helen Tasker, is Mars' prospective employer in the footage? Answer is: Jamie Lee Curtis.

Sunny 105.9:

Classic Rock Challenge: What band did Paul Rodgers front between Free and Bad Company? Answer is: The Firm.
Morning Crusty: More Than a Feeling by Boston.

rated:
Country Livin' Trivia -- Red Bow

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1268 269 270271272601
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014