• filter:
  • 1359 360 361362363529
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Get your "BABY NEW YEAR" badge - post a hot deal.

rated:
I GOT MINE !!!,,,,Looks like the same people are going to earn the Baby New Year badge....Congrats to you all...

FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Chris Young
Café - Chocolate
Facebook - New Year
Team - Marquette Golden Eagles
Town - New Berlin

rated:
Your Daily Video Trivia: Tempura

Updated String: SplChaVis383 Y20Tem

rated:
I just posted a Hot Deal just over an hour ago: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1329624/ 

For the Video Boulevard it takes me about 3 hours when it took me less than an hour to get all 60,000 points just for clicking on the videos because of the videos skipping over the commercials!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all the green votes for the Hot Deal I did yesterday!!

rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   For the Video Boulevard it takes me about 3 hours when it took me less than an hour to get all 60,000 points just for clicking on the videos because of the videos skipping over the commercials!!!!!!!!!!

Jay - it was the same thing with the Earn Extra Credit Videos - at least it was yesterday.  So very frustrating !!!  For what it's worth, I'm going to email my station and complain.

rated:
Blockbusters ... Rock and Roll Over
In The News ... DOT
Remember When .. Pop Art
Country Livin' ... Hey Girl
Country Music ... Playing Tricks on Guy's Minds
Top Dollar Trivia ... Multi-Vitamins

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: 2002
Music Pop Quiz: Lady Gaga once appeared in season 4 of which MTV Reality show? Answer is: The Hills

rated:
WGAR Listen & Win:
Artist of the Day - Lady Antebellum
Word of the Day - diet

Looks like they are 2 for 2 so far this year with stuff not working.  I just tried to do the Healthcare Points Zone and when I click on the link all I get is a blank page.  Time for another email not only to report the issue but to get my points adjusted - at least my station is good about that because I did an adjustment of 2,000 points because the Healthcare Links didn't work yesterday.

rated:
jaymanthegreat said:   
For the Video Boulevard it takes me about 3 hours when it took me less than an hour to get all 60,000 points just for clicking on the videos because of the videos skipping over the commercials!!!!!!!!!!

Wow jay. I hope you're not doing multiple accounts on multiple stations. That would be a full time job. If the objective is to gain as many points in the shortest time .never watch the video and only about 5 sec of the ad.

Rock Music Trivia: Foo Fighters

rated:
Music Knowledge: The Wire

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge - Bob Dylan
Pop Clips! Trivia - University of Maryland
Pop Culture Trivia - in your pants!
String  -  SplChaVis383 Y20Tem

rated:
Puggle, You are right about the Dairy Queen video. Made my day! We certainly need more like him. Happy New Year to all on this board!!

rated:
Firebird77 said:   Puggle, You are right about the Dairy Queen video. Made my day! We certainly need more like him. Happy New Year to all on this board!!

That made me feel good & almost cried. Had to hold the tears back. That young man is amazing.

rated:
Preventive Care Visit ... Formulary
Disadvantages Of Drug Plans ... Accessible

rated:
wjol newsmaker 2014

rated:
updated string - SplChaVis383 Y20TemForAcc

Not sure if others got this but my station add 2 new "earn extra credit videos" worth 500 points per video - Women's Lifestyles and Health & Wellness.  What I've discovered is that once you earn your max available points for the 500 point extra credit videos, that's basically it.  So the new "earn extra credit videos" are really of no added value and the Top Entertainment Videos seem to accumulate points faster than the other 500 point value videos.

Ayla and Ctgolfer - thank you both for always letting us know when there are opportunities to earn badges.  I know I wouldn't have many of the badges I have if it hadn't been for your reminders.  Even though I wasn't on your list Ayla - I did get the badge yesterday and I got the Baby New Year badge today.  So thank you both !!!

rated:
New Beginnings Video Trivia...a split

I have noticed on VIDEO BOULEVARD that if no ad plays, I get no points. 

rated:
4th Quarter Quiz = Oklahoma

rated:
94.1(Memphis)Listen & Win Song of the Day: Ghostbusters

rated:
Thanks Ayla and CT for the reminder. Did mine late last night before bed.

Also noticed the videos are totally hosed today, so just skipped over them and went directly to the trivias.

rated:
Music Challenge -- Hey Jules

rated:
01/02/2014 KEARTH tix @ 2=  Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey (good for another 1,000 points )

01/02/2014 KEARTH Classic Trivia= Bob Dylan

01/01/2014     KEARTH tix @ 2= Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' by Journey post before 10:05 this morning to get an easy 1,000 points

rated:
Closer To Your Goals ... Sign Up

Home Team ... Three

rated:
B95.5   WYJB
6:25    WORD  COAT
9:25    WORD   RESOLUTION
BACK TO WORK   TOTO
4:25    WORD  

rated:
Happy New Year !!
I'm looking for some advice from y'all.

There is at least one player on my leaderboard that gets 26 trivia junkie points EVERY day.
Today he has 104 T-J points (4*26). I'm usually tied or close to second place (64 so far this week).
I answer all of the trivia questions, but don't bother watching any videos for regular points.
I use the 3 bonus trivia every week. I always wait more than the required minute between answers.

What am I missing ?
Please PM with suggestions. Thanks !!!

rated:
Rock Music: Foo Fighters

Woops looks like the answer was already up there 

rated:
up dated string: SplChaccVisinthr383 Y20TemFor

rated:
Updated String: SplChaccVisinthr383 Y20TemForSigThr

rated:
KIISfm
01/02/2014 Current VIP Link (...JAN...MAR...SON...)
hills= mpq
**one survey**
Twelve Daily Featured Links

rated:
Just snuck in to do a little snooping around and found 5 surveys available.
5 x 1500 = 6000 points.

rated:
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO MADE HOTDEAL POSTS....and anyone else, you still have time to make a hotdeal post to get the Baby New Year Badge, this badge will be open for a few days yet, but don't wait too long, best to do it ASAP....I updated yesterday's list, with the ones I had missed

99.5 WRVE:
~~~~~~~~~~
6:30am - Uncle Phil
9:30am - Carpet
MCT - Aggressive Drivers
10:40am - Hercules
4:10pm - To The Gym
7:10pm - Celebrate
Facebook - Goofy

rated:
KTAR 92.3:
~~~~~~~~~~
8:20 Sunshine
11:20 Love
2:05 Plates
3:15 Resolution
Daily Connect: Party
Ktar trivia - Rosemarie

rated:
106.1 Horny Goat NYE - Cheers

US 99.5:
~~~~~~~~
Artist - The Zac Brown Band
Lunchtime Code - Toast
Traffic Jam - Bypass
Taylor Swift - Magnificent Mile

KYSR ALT987:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen & Win - Alta Dena

KRTH KEARTH:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen & Win - Afternoon Delight

rated:
Watch: Meet the Man who might save you one day: Rahul
New Beginnings Video Trivia: Speaking
Video Trivia Time: NASA
Entertainment Zone!: Live shot
Videos Gone Wild!: Jennifer Lawrence
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Boy
VIDEO: History Into Frigid Waters: New York
VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox: Mexico
VIDEO: Reporter Faints On Live TV: Altitude
VIDEO: Olivia Palermo Is Engaged: 5 years
VIDEO: 2013 Recap For Reese Witherspoon: I'm a American citizen

String: RahSpeNASLivJenBoyNewMexAlt5 yI'm

rated:
VIDEO: History Into Frigid Waters - New York
VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox - Mexico
VIDEO: Reporter Faints On Live TV - The Altitude
VIDEO: Olivia Palermo Is Engaged - 5 years

rated:
Two more surveys, at 500 points each.
Will Farrell and Space Vegetables

rated:
Your Daily Video Trivia: 3

rated:
String: RahSpeNASLivJenBoyNewMexAlt5 yI'm3

Blockbusters ... Hunter
Country Livin' ... Garth Brooks
Country Music ... Rubberband
In The News ... Three
Remember When ... 1972
Top Dollar Trivia ... 43%

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: They tied
Music Pop Quiz: Which famous singer was born on April 24, 1982? Answer is: Kelly Clarkson

Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: These used to be very popular but now only one in five working people have them, what are they? Answer is: a business card

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (Food & Drink) for 1-2: CHOWDER
Spin I.D. Prize Winner ($5,000): LJ9199415

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Cage the Elephant

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1359 360 361362363529
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014