• 1519520521522 523
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Newsstand Central trivia = BAT cave
Center Stage Video Trivia = NICk Jonas

rated:
I sure like supporting local craft beers Junie.

rated:
Congrats, Saint. Bravo. I will bring the root beer, maybe some brats? It is over 80 out. That is something to celebrate, too.

rated:
Hey I picked up on a party vibe~so Saint is bringing the Subway & craft beer? Maybe he won the lottery?
Happy April Foo & first thunderstorm to you all

rated:
Heard that six months after the first thunderstorm, the first frost occurs. But did not we have some thunder a few weeks ago?

rated:
bMac - I think you are right.

rated:
It felt so good having the windows open and the breeze blowing thru, 'cept all the dust from the farm field over the hill is blowing in too. I'm heading up to the roof to watch the lightning now...

rated:
American Culture and Cuisine Trivia= Chunky This was the wrong answer. Correct answer was crunchy. and, it was one of the few that say, wrong answer. Try again tomorrow. I hit the back key, entered Crunchy after listening to the video, and it said I had tried to answer that question already.

Secret Science Laboratory= Carrot Hunger.  The video I watched was looking for the answer Summer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1519520521522 523
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015