• filter:
  • 1116 117 118119120438
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I don't see a Roku trivia. But, I haven't seen a few things that have answers here in the Trivia section at KS95. I only do KS95 stuff...

rated:
If you log out and go to trivia you will see Roku there on the 95 site.

rated:
Loggin out did not make it show up for me. Must be those hackers! Be careful guys!

And the BHQ goes to Mr. Rick - Good one!

rated:

rated:
BHQ = WONder

I see the Roku, if you log out Dixie, go to trivia, then Roku pops up, click on it then log in......still looking for the answer, The question is, "What will Roku not be in the middle of your living room?"

rated:
Nov. 12, 2012 @ 5:55a
posted: Nov. 12, 2012 @ 5:28a

Roku = YES or A big funky box

Try this!

2:15 = HOUse

rated:
Wow thank you all. That is what I like the most about our room - we ALL are in it together!

rated:
Grover, sometimes there are local questions for one station only, like MELSA library on 107.

PG, when you sign out and look at trivia, you'll see a lot of the trivia question that you already answered. Some of those one-time specialty questions are good for weeks 'till you finally answer it.

4:25 - Dream

I had to look that one up Bat, omnishambles “a situation that has been comprehensively mismanaged, characterized by a string of blunders and miscalculations”

rated:

4:30 = OMNishamble

rated:
Thanks Bat A big funky box worked for Roku.

rated:
KS95 is working again, like the old days. Not only is the trvia running right, the featured links works like it used to, you can click multibe links without having to wait for the page to refresh. I clicked 5 at a time and got 2500 points! Haven't tried the other stations yet.

In the current contest givaway from Carbonite for the xbox bundle, Yhey are asking for a word starting with S. I tried on a wim the word "secured" and the reply was, (Your entry has been received successfully.) Not sure if that's the right answer. Anyone else try?

rated:
Good catch Rick! Worked for me.

rated:

5:00 = Skank

rated:
Listen string

cofomnfambidquene90073grekirtiglegtoywondrehouska

All others

cofclubotno,1813

No 1500 6:30

rated:
trivia!
toysrus = MUSical
"What does 3 ounces of chicken need to equal?" = a deck of CARds
"What should I eat?" = KEEp moving
Cold Weather Dress = CHIc

rated:
AoL Danielle Coulanges - Teacher

AoL Trend To Try Coats Style - Puff Parka With Fur Trim

AoL Restaurant Edition - Share

rated:
string so far

musteapufchicarkeesha

Rick I do not see your trivia yet but put it in?

rated:
I'm not sure PG, all I can say is the trivia Q&E came to my pc screen, sometimes unanswered questions from the prior week show up on the current week.
I'm ready to sleep, haven't had any alchohol for 6 days. 2 mild Jack and Cokes with a freind and I'm happy happy happy and ready for my pillow! Good night all and GOD bless!

rated:
Before They Were Famous = house painter
First Lines = David Spritz
Get Your Game On = Link
Show Me The Money = The eagle coin
What Did They Say = Left you outcast, bullied or teased

Hollywood Hot Dish = CAKe

Hot Music Trivia = Kelly Clarkson

Games n eCards Trivia = FOUr
Music Quiz = 2010
Vintage Videos on Demand = Drums

Kool Timeline - 8:25am = 1973

rated:
107 @ 7:50 = love
107 @ 8:50 = job

rated:
AoL - Living Forward With Danielle Coula...: 56
AoL - Healthified Restaurant Edition: Call Ahead
AoL - The Do's & Dont's Of Shoes: Driving Heels
AoL - Trend To Try Coats: Urban Outfitters
String: PufTeaShaCheInt56CalDriUrb

rated:
AOL T&A - CHEwing muscles
Flavors of AOL
How old is Danielle Coulanges? - 56
What is tip #1 - CALl
What kind of heels are on Slide 18 - DRIving
Where can you buy the coat on Slide 19 - URBan
All About The HMO - INT

checaldriurb56
Complete string so far: cakteaMusteapufchicarkeeshachecaldriurbintfou56

rated:

Kool Timeline - 8:25 = 1989
Kool Timeline - 10:25 = 1991
Kool Timeline - 2:25 = 1967

Rocket's Reward = GRAnt

String = 56muscarkeechipufourbshacaldrinteache

rated:
Rick, I've noticed I usually have to get down to two or three questions left before I see the other buried questions, and on 108 I have to get down to one question "fun videos" before I see the rest.
I'm glad you left your post up Dixie!

rated:

9:30 ~ PORtapotty
12:15 ~ MVP
4:30 ~ HOStess

rated:
Thanks Saint - I refreshed before posting, it was clear, both entries posted at the same time and mine contained more answers for my friends!

rated:
Yeah, I just thought it was more fun when only family posted here. Before the two from California started stealing our thunder. What I'd like to see is everyone click on those names and click 'Ignore User's Topics and Messages' and then we could take care of our own room, just like the old days...

rated:
Diamond Candy Jewelry! ... No, Thanks

rated:

11:15 CSI = WINdow

rated:
107 @ 11:15 = window

KS95 @ noon = gossip

107 @ 1:50 = talent

rated:
Toys R Us 2 Day Super Sale! Friday and S... = TWO

95@ Noon = GOSsip

String = 56muscarkeechipufourbshacaldrinteachetwo

rated:
107 1045 = screen

rated:
2:15 - HOMeless

I wish the FUN video trivia away, there's nothing fun about it!
Saint how can you tell where people are from? Perhaps we should give CA a break as they have to support the octomom.

bathroom vanities = BRAnd

rated:

5:00 = BARk

rated:
BHQ STS anyone?

rated:
Rick, I just noticed at 11:01 where they post first, and then see that's the room where they answer listen and win code words. Maybe I'm making too much of it since I see nobody else has a problem with Puggle and GetMyPoint. It just made me mad when she would post over me as I'm working on the midnight questions,and steppped on Dixie this morning, and he'd screw up Jo's morning post which has become so comfortable and familiar.

rated:

5:30 = TWIlight

String(Without 1500 6:30) = caktalovjobargoscrtwingrahomvporpapenhos6789156muscarkeechipufourbrashacaldrinteachetwo

rated:
saint, is their a benefit for them to post here?

rated:
I've always wondered Books. Is it to look like a hero, or to work on her 3,000 posts, or his 18,000 posts?

rated:
OK everyone check your PM's.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1116 117 118119120438
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014