• filter:
  • 1131 132 133134135471
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It isn't Planet Claire. Sorry for the delay, the ride home was so nice, and then waffles for dinner. Looks like the party has been going well. I like scotch!

Cajun hors d'oeuvres are fabulous!

rated:
Welcome Grover goes down smooth too.
Have a glass of cheer.

rated:
Thank you Pg. Yes, it is smooth!

rated:
Well, regarding the light in the sky I heard two rumors - 1. Santa is doing a test drive tonight - and
2. He's pulling the norther lights in with him. So, what do you have to say about thise rumors Saint - any truth?

Glad to see you Grover!

rated:
Uh-oh, if it's Northern Lights, then maybe it's the solar flares that are gonna' kill us!!! But my tan will be so nice...

rated:
Imagine washed away in the electronic field of the Northern lights - everybody done with dinner? Where to next?

rated:
Just heard it might be alien ark ships in orbit.

I can check the windows on the mansion and disable the security system.

rated:
Maybe your idea of starting off cool at the Lex Dixie, before things get too wild..

Hope the alien ships aren't here to eat our brains, cuz I ain't got much to spare!

rated:
Can't get too wild at the Lex anymore - new owners - outside my control. But where is Bat and Jo and the rest of the crew? I say if they don't want to play we take it to the "undisclosed location"....
Sugestions?

rated:
They still have a bar at the top of the IDS where we could watch it all go down?

rated:
I'm in saint a nice place.

Hey guy's will you look at that just made senior member. Lets party like there is no tomorrow. Where is Books?

rated:
Just don't let me go 'skydiving' after a few Bat-brews...

Congrats PG! Can we get you a chair old man?

rated:
I got it - bat rides to see the christmas lights! Whacha think?

wow PG - well done! You Rock!!

rated:
Ohhh I love flying! And Bat won't even be distracted by all those pesky bugs.

rated:
Hey - where is our ride?

rated:
yeh sounds like fun

rated:
Congrats on going Senior Pg! Been a few years since I have been to the top of the IDS. But, flying around the see the lights would be fun too.

rated:
I don't know! I was on my way to picking up the mayor and saw someone on a motorcycle pulled over by the cops!I guess they needed one last trip before the end!Anyhow at least I'll get some Bat Brew this time!

rated:
Go easy on it Jo...

Last time I drank too much of it, I woke up in Mexico with Buck.

rated:
Ids the 1st round is on me.

Welcome Jo join me?

rated:
Think I just saw some zombies walking down the street. Thought they were trick-or-treaters, but the weren't carrying bags...

rated:
Sure thing! Good to hear from you after all this time! Didn't we finish off the party last time? By the way where is BAT? I want to tell him his brew is very SMOOOOOTH!!!I can see where you could get "carried away" by drinking it!

rated:
Good to see you Jo - I thought Bat was going to take us out to look at the lights, but he is MIA!

rated:
What is wrong with waking up in Mexico?

rated:
I do believe we did what a night. I still have a hankerin' to have fun at the mansion. where is Buck this sounds like it is right up his alley?

rated:
Waking up in Mexico was rather nice, but coming back across the border with Buck's bike about 2 kilos heavier made me nervous...

Buck was having a little battle with our fair haired friend from California, and that's the last I heard from him...

rated:
Saint, that would make sense.

rated:

Where are all the other new faces that I have been seeing? They are missing a good time.

rated:
Maybe Bat is in California with Buck and pug!

We could all get in my dads extended cab and look at lights!

rated:
What rotten luck! The same day I get an e-mail from the United Nations about unclaimed money in my name, the world has to come to an end.

Is drinking allowed in the cab Jo?

rated:
Let's go Jo!

Hate to say this but I have to get a long in the real word gentlemen, so I will see you all tomorrow. You are a great group of dear, friends - thanks!
Dix

rated:
That would be a dark day!

Dixie what do you think about Jo's offer? Sounds like fun too.

Oh there you are.

Good night Dixie

rated:
As long as someone has a chauffeurs license we're fine!

Have a good rest star! I'll stay up past midnite for you to make sure the world is still here for you tomorrow!

rated:
Sorry Jo I do not have one.

rated:
I do not have one also. I was thinking we would be in back, and we wouldn't be able to see a thing.

Good night Dixie!

rated:
Saint do you still have that other bottle and would you share it with me and Grover and Jo?

Well if that's the case I think I will turn in too. Still feeling a little under the weather. Thanks for the bottle Saint and good to meet you Grover. Jo been good talking to you again and if the world ends been nice knowing you. Goodnight All and have a good time!

rated:
Of the good Scotch? I like the sound of this.

rated:
That sounds great! We couldn't use the excab anyway. Dad says it needs a battery!

Well CG that seems to leave us to see this thing through! I'm off to do some last minute Xmas shopping! Hope to see you all tomorrow! Have a good nite!

rated:
That would get cold sitting in there then Jo.

Hope you feel better Pg.

rated:
The cops got me! I had expired tabs on the bike. I sat with them explaining what I was up to and they finally let me go. Seems like the party is over. Looks like there will be a new tomorrow! GOOD Night all!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1131 132 133134135471
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014