Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau = our

For your health = tra
Regions = phy
UHD = soi
Wild Mountain = 10

ouredtonibtraphysoi10

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Reese Witherspoon
First Lines = They're talking about the curse again!
Foodie Video Trivia = Team Guy
Get Your Game On = 16 stages
Show Me The Money = Fiver
Touchdown Trivia = The Vince Lombardi Trophy
Travel Video Trivia = Cleveland
Video Trivia - Watch and Win!= BOTox
Video Trivia Anyone? = NIBble
What Did They Say? = Don't you look back

Hot Music Trivia = Suit & Tie

Games n eCards Trivia = BAGels
Music Quiz = February 26, 1928
Vintage Videos on Demand = Bowler

rated:
95 Facebook-Boulder
107 Facebook-Produced

rated:

Hollywood Hot Dish = SHOvel

rated:

7:50 = MOVie
8:50 = MONey

String = proshomovmonbou10nibotraphysoiouredbagver

rated:
107-Red Hot Real Estate 1/20-ICE

rated:
9:30 - Harbaugh (thanks Mike)

10:45 - Woman

rated:

9:30 = LOVe
11:15 CSI = PRIest

String = proshomovwomonbouharlovprice10nibotraphysoiouredbagver

rated:
KS95

*Minnesota Department of Health RADON = The soil

rated:

12:00 - Shine
Quentin Barnes

12:15 - Harding

rated:
Music Challenge = You Canít Hurry Love
Country Music = No Shoes Nation

rated:
1:40 = KILler
2:15 = FUTure
BHQ = BOAt

rated:
String = proshomovwomonbouharkilovpriceshi10nibotraphysoiouredbagver

rated:
95 Paycheck: Kristy Hafeez, Vang Yang

4:25 - Quit

4:30 - Cold

5:00 - Crack

5:30 - Educate

(I see 'Post Message Of The Day for 100 points' is finally working on the 1500)
Also I sent a note about 'Hockey' not working Saturday, and they just wrote back that they credited that word on Wednesday (the 9:30).

Rick, I do notice that you can only do each featured link once. Did you see the new blue button that says 'Connected- Post Message Of The Day', then a box pops up for Facebook with that blue button again, click it and the Message of the Day pops up.

rated:
It's not working for me saint, not even the featured links are working for me. Only listen and win codes.

Yeah Saint I'm doing it the way you stated and no points, message of the shows up on facebook. Weekly bonus points I type "win prizes" in the rewards bonus code box and no points either.

GL = COLD

rated:
String = pomankilovpricedushifutboaquicolcrashowomonboumov10physoinibagbotraredver

rated:
You all know I like keeping things positive but I am so hacked off at 1500 I have not listened nor engaged in the "Rewards" aka "NOwards" program since the change. I think 1500 is trying so hard to be cool the only thing they are succeeding at being is confused - but they are doing a VERY good job at that! They have lost sight of pleasing the public and when that happens, people stop listening and advertisers run.

So if you DON'T like it tell them. Don't just smile and nod like good little robots happy for 400 points per day without saying SOMETHING! YOUR point of view counts! The more we inundate Brad Lane with our displeasure the better. Look at it like you are saving a friend from committing suicide... Help them see the error of their "too cool" ways.

Rant over and out!

rated:
You go girl!!! The only time I listen to 1500 is GL and I only heard about a hour of that today. I used to have it on from morning till after dinner. I have complained till I'm blue in the face. I doubt Lane or anyone local has much say in the programing anymore since ESPN came aboard. If there ratings fall they will fail. Souch and Ruesse aren't getting any any younger, then what do they have, rookie?

rated:
GOD HELP US - Rookie as the mayor - It IS the end of the works as we know it!

rated:
I'm surprised how little customer support there is on the new site. You ask a question on theirs or Fanmkers facebook page, and it goes unanswered. I've finally figured out how to get all the points, but there are still a few quirks I'm trying to figure out.

rated:
Let's hear it from Saint - the patients of a saint to figure all that out! What are the tricks?

rated:
Well, I could give everything I know, since maybe you, like I have never twittered.
They give the biggest points for Liking the 1500 ESPN facebook page, the Garage Logic page, the Win Big Twin Cities and Half-off pages, so I think it's best to Un-like them first before signing up. To sign up I used my e-mail, then had to reset my password. Then I clicked 'Connect to facebook and twitter' buttons. I had to choose 'Make Public' in order to get credit for posts and tweets.

Click 'Earn Points' and you'll see the various buttons

Also subscribing to their newsletters gives big points when you click the 'Subscribe To Newsletter' button, but I was already subscribed to two of them from the old Prize Vault, so it didn't credit me for those ones. I don't know if you can un-subscribe before signing up. Maybe by going to your old mail and checking for a past newsletter.

The featured links button takes you to the various advertisers. It seems you can only do each one once a week. Try again tomorrow and it won't give any more points, though a new advertiser might show up later.

The Listen and Win button seems unnecessary since you can enter the code word right at the main page under 'Promo Codes'. When you enter one, a gray par drops down for a second up top that says '100 points earned'.

Then there are a few surveys you can do.

It mentions 'Post the Message Of The Day', at first we didn't get them . This I discovered by going to the Fanmaker facebook page and they show the dozen or so college and minor league teams who are doing this same reward system, and I signed up for the Minnesota Swarm Rewards (with a different facebook name and e-mail), and they have a pop-up right on the main page with the message of the day. Though when I tried it, it didn't take, and I gave up. But now I see when we click the blue 'Connected' facebook and twitter buttons, and the box with all the facebook info pops up, you click the blue box 'Post Message of the Day'.

Once you're signed up you have to log in up in the corner. Then click 'Earn Points', and click Facebook Connected and it shows the official Facebook pages. Click them, click 'Like' up on the banner where it says Like and Message, then go down and click 'Like' on ten different posts. Then click 'Share' on five different posts. When you click 'Share' a box pops up, and next to the 'Share' button is a drop-down that shows who's going to see this. You must choose 'Public'. They say it can take an hour to show credit for them.

Then close the facbook pop-up and click the Twitter Connected button. Under 'Follow Us' are the official Twitter pages. Choose one and click the 'Follow' button. It will then change to 'Following'. Now you'll see a list of Tweets, hover over one and 'Re-tweet' pops up, click that and you'll see a green arrow appear confirming that you did it. Do that 10 times a day. Then under 'Use These Hashtags', highlight and copy one of them, go up to the blue box that says 'Compose a Tweet', Paste that hashtag into the box. Perhaps you can just hit enter, but I try to write a few words to make it look like I'm trying. Do that three times a day. Twitter seems to get credited more quickly, but still I tend to go back later in the day to make sure I've been credited everything. It seems I'm always short on the 'Liked A Post On Facebook'. I don't know if I'm doing them too fast or what. Maybe I can't click five Likes in one minute or something?

The confusing thing with the 'My Activity' where it shows all the points you've earned, I think it's about 7pm it changes from 'Points earned Today' to 'Yesterday. I'm still confused on the once a day requirement then. Whether it's a calendar day, or a 24 hour period or what. I'll see I posted ten tweets yesterday, so if I try another one today, it will give me zero points. I'm guessing it's because I did those others within 24 hours ago.

rated:
Dixie you know my thought of what 1500 did, but those of you that don't it just plain is a @^% $%#*^# BULL@#*^ and all about their profits!
Help Dixie out and register your complaint!

rated:
Thanks Saint for the tips! Those who have continued on will greatly appreciate your help, I am sure.
PG thanks for the support. You can take the girl out of the rebel but you canít take the rebel out of the girl.

rated:
OMG Saint, I use OMG because my kids use it. I would say ^$#@!*&*, this B as in B, S and and S. I quit now and forever 1500's prise closet. Still I will listen to GL when I can. I'm most pissed that 1500 dropped the trivia Q & A. I was in 5th place and Saint was in first. That is loyaly to a station, caller number 5, 12, 18 could be any newbe. Sceew 1500 I am out period!!

rated:
Video Trivia Time = Retire

Video Trivia - Unlimited Edition = Old

Videos NDN Style = London

uNu = Efficiancy

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Elijah Wood
First Lines ... Josh Hartnett
Get Your Game On ... Dig Dug
Hot Music ... Ke$ha
Show Me The Money ... $100
Touchdown Trivia ... The Detroit Lions
What Did They Say ... Just stuck hollow and alone
Foodie Fun Trivia ... Is still lost when it comes to cooking
Travel Trivia ... Simon
Games ... 14
Video Trivia - Watch and Win! ... GQ
Video Trivia Anyone? ... LONely
String ... EffRetOldLonGqLon

rated:

Hollywood Hot Dish = SLEd

Music Quiz = Shirley
Vintage Videos on Demand = On train tracks with a train fast approaching

rated:
Hollywood hotdish-SLED

rated:

7:50 = MONey
8:50 = NIGht

String = sleffmonigq14retoldlon

rated:
Flavors of AoL
What To Wear When It's Cold = Fleece

Coast To Coast Northeast = Northern

Trend To Try Braids = Messy

Coast To Coast Midwest = White

Life After Breast Cancer = 47

Flu Season Health Tips = No

Healthy Bread Recipes = Lemon

Resolutions Good & Bad = Snack

Re-Enlisting At Age 60 = White

Soup & Sandwich = New

9:30 - Shootout

9:30 - Six

10:45 - Hair

rated:
Freeflys Trivia-Take advantage
The Office series finale-Blue
Are you a Super Achiever-Dedication to your vision
LAís 30 Million Spa Palace-2003
Prince Harry finally speaks-Army

rated:

11:15 CSI = FLUsh

rated:
95 @ Noon = car

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1143 144 145146147474
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014