• filter:
  • 1163 164 165166167473
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
That's funny, I thought Junie was replying to Dogs. I've never seen them send a promo code yet, I thought maybe they'd have one in the newsletter. But I do enter the listen and win code word under promo codes.

rated:
Saint-I see where you are coming from......that was funny!
Flavors of AOL 2/26
AOL - Vogue Waves 26 = Naturally Sexy
AOL - Red Hot Fashion 26 = Zappos
AOL - Create Ombre Nails 26 = blue
AOL - 50 Fun Manicures 26 = Sparkly French Twist
AOL - Danielle Coulanges 26 = 56
AOL - Lost 100lbs! 26 = develop
AOL - Weight Loss Inspiration 26 = sweetens the deal
AOL - How To Tell If You're In Love 26 = soon emerge
AOL - Which Chocolate Is Best For You 26 = moderation
AOL - Vision Problems 26 = Presbyopia

rated:
AOL for 2-26

String = natzapbluspa56devswesoomodpre

rated:
Florida Man Charged With Felony After Ro... = Motel 6
Lindsay Lohan To Appear on Sheen's "Ange... = SCAry Movie 5
Roadkill Eating Approved by New Law = SLAshfood.com

11:15 CSI = MORon

String = seedanfrocaswhice8381560rosnatigunotswescalezaprebluspamodevsoosixmotsla

rated:
95 @ Noon = vision

Jennifer Dropps

rated:
Good one Grover!
So nice to see 2CD & Nancy in the room.
Wilke your response to the 1500 code issue was great!

rated:
Nice to be seen again, Dixie! Thanks Just curious as to what other 1500 listeners think of the new 'rewards' program on 1500?

rated:
Thanks Nanc! I don't participate or listen any more. I am VERY unhappy and have let Brad Lane and the Mayor know - not that the care.

rated:
I hear ya ... it's a whole different ballgame from the 'old' broadcast times, etc. Sometimes 'change' is not a good thing!

rated:
I don't like it either, always annoying my friends and family with tweets and posts about the 1500 every day. At least they have more local prizes, (for now)...

rated:

rated:
1500 is in a huge "identity crisis". They went all sports and promptly lost the only major league deal they had with the Twins.
Now they are forced to air college games to nonexistent listeners. The search to be relevant and popular in social media to enhance their income and social profile is irritating and driving their fan base away. It is really unfortunate.

rated:
GL = HOLiday

rated:
1:30 = HOLiday

Why do I even try between you and Mike I can't win.

rated:
After I post one or two answers, I like waiting a few minutes to post the next one, just so others can get in on the fun also.

rated:
That's kind of you Saint. It's not like it's a contest, but you can't delete your post when you are second and you feel funny having it sit there.

rated:

1:50 = EPIsode

String = holvisdanfrocaswhicepi8381560rosnatigunotswescalezaprebluspamodevsoosixmotsla

rated:
Saint is right. I just posted the Listen and Win Code Word in the Promo Code area and got my 100 points. Go figure.

rated:
2CD it's my only post I got in today so far.

rated:
I've seen some, especially those who stream, give up even trying to post, and I just think the room is more fun when everyone feels like they can contribute.

rated:
I'm not upset at all RR, I just thought you were one that was posting before I could get to it. What is important is that someone get the answer posted for those that aren't able to hear the word, or in my case, mishear the word. I have posted the wrong word on more than one occasion. Thanks to all who help others get the points.

rated:
Paycheck: Terry Heischmann

rated:
The more I think about it, I would do this even if I didn't get the points. It is fun to have an exchange with others.

rated:
I agree Dogs! Some rooms will vote red if you give anything but "just the facts Ma'am", but I think the interaction is the best part about this room!

rated:
95 BHQ = dollar

Terry called in a had her paycheck doubled.

rated:
No worries 2cd
I waited for 1/2 hour 107 2:15 = TAP

rated:
Thanks Rick! I know it ain't easy for you to hold back on the accelerator. But I'd wait all day for your post.

rated:
$500 Amazon Gift Card! = fou

rated:
___1500___4:15 = INDiana

rated:
1500 Rewards

4:15 = Indiana

KS95

STS = Coin

rated:
2CD is right,right and righter! It is important to have someone post codes we hear or mishear (I LOLed at that 2cute). And secondly about the exchange we have in this room. It is way beyond Minnesota nice, we have a real... ready the fog horn... community here. I really appreciate each and everyone who posts and I don't care if its 2, 3 or 4 posts of the same word. It is great to see friends participating and enjoying each other company.

STS - COIn

rated:
Very well put Dixie!

95 Paycheck; Melissa Vanderlinden

rated:

5:00 = UNDerstand

String = indanfroscaswhicepimorvisixmotapundolcoi8381560natigunotsweslalezaprebluspamodevsoofou

rated:
Music Challenge = 1977
Country Music = Thatís All Right

rated:
With hesitation I watched the men's Gophers game tonight. Glad I did so. Gophers beat the number 1 team in the NCAA at the barn. Looked to me that neither team wanted to win. Until the Gophers fought a good fight for a change.

rated:
Video Trivia Time = ENGaged
Videos NDN Style = MONey

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? = RAY

rated:
engraymon

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Bubble Yum
First Lines = Arsenic and Old Lace
Get Your Game On = Mark Hamill
Show Me The Money = Lincoln cent
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia = Sheryl Crow
Entertainment Video Trivia = Elton John

Hot Music Trivia = Adele

Games n eCards Trivia = 7
Music Quiz = Charles Hardin Holley
Vintage Videos on Demand = Jumping rope

Kool Timeline - 8:25am = 1972
Kool Timeline - 10:25am = 1980
Kool Timeline - 2:25pm = 2004

String = 80472engraymon

rated:
Fun Video Trivia = GLASSES.
Video Trivia on Demand = 577 million dollars

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1163 164 165166167473
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014