• 1199 200 201202203416
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
1500 Rewards

1:30 = OPENER

rated:
Rick, the 107 word times works out pretty well for you doesn't it. All you have to do is post them and then when the 1500 GL word is given you can just Edit your posting. All of a sudden, you have posted FIRST for GL. Very smart!!! I'm sure Mike and Swilke would agree with me. Actually, I would probably do it too if I listened to 107. Good going there Rick.

rated:
I'm always so glad you guys get the E-lerts. I've tried writing them, tried un-subscribing and re-subscribing, and still never get the newsletters.

rated:
Great job Gator!

We all know Saint is a winner - with or without Bagels!

And congratulations to all us up we just hit PAGE 200 in our room - scramble anyone?

BHQ - ENErgy

I can't catch STS today guys.

rated:
Dixie - Joe opened the garage door this afternoon. I will need have my own scramble when I get home tonight!

rated:
Saint, what newsletters are you talking about?

rated:
95 BHQ = energy

rated:
BHQ = energy

rated:
Ahh the GDO. my second favorite holiday!

rated:
I guess I don't need their stinkin' bagels, I'm still working on my six foot sub...

95 and 107 give their e-lert bonus codes for 5,000 points in the newsletters 2CD.

Good day for a scramble with the garage door UP!

rated:
Woo hoo! Grab a beer and open the garage door!

rated:
I down with you games! Lets scramble!

rated:
Weekends off to a great start. Garage opener and bon fire tonight, grandchildren and kids Sat. and Sun. with a guitar jam on Sat. and Fleetwood Mac on Sunday. Can't ask for a sweeter weekend than that!

rated:
Sounds nice Games!

rated:
1500 4:15 = draft

rated:
KS95

STS = Coconut

rated:
Games, sounds like you have a pretty nice weekend to look forward to. Have fun!

Hope everyone else has a nice weekend too and can get outside and enjoy the weather.

rated:
Oooh yeah! I broke out the bicycle for the first time today and was loving it!

rated:

5:00 = SUNshine

rated:
Thanks, ya all, have a great weekend too. We still have too much snow here for the bikes, Saint, but the 4-wheeler can do some mudding.

rated:
Be careful Saint, don't drink too many beers and then tip over.

rated:

5:30 = SHOrts

String = shofunwonboadadlealovtexperenecocfoosunjoi64687031prefibeapprigooneatelbeskitaktaifrumoodiecal

rated:
1500 6:30 = kahn

rated:
TCD the only time I listen to 107.1 is Jason and Alexis, they can be extremely funny at times. otherwise I just flip stations to get the codes. I was amazed that noone posted the BHQ and 1500 GL, after waiting 15 minutes or so I posted them not realizing they were posted on the new page 200.

rated:
I noticed that also seems like we just celebrated page 100 Congrats Saint and many more. 🎉

rated:
grats on winning the elusive bagels, saint!

rated:
That's what I thought also PG, but surprisingly it was seven months ago that we hit 100. But then it took nine months to hit that, so at this rate we should hit 300 by the end of summer...

rated:
Bat if I remember was the 1st post on page 100 (where has Bat gone). Swilke gets the prize for page 200. Any suggestions for the prize?

rated:
Glad I can do my part to help. We have a fun group here. Tomorrow I'm going to the Twins and enjoying the nice weather. The last time I was at the ballpark it was 32 degrees.

rated:
Enjoy the day Swilke you earned it.

rated:
Rick, an explanation was not at all necessary for adding 1500 GL to your post. I love giving people a bad time, but you guys must think I am being critical. Not at all, I just love this site and the play between posters. I could care less who posts first even though I bring it up. What is important is that someone, anyone or everyone, posts it for those that can't hear the word. Last week I think there was a day when 3 of us posted the word at the same time. I wrote, does anyone else want to post the word. Grover then did post the word again. I was actually laughing out loud. The whole thing was just a joke and I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. So Rick, if you want to add a 1500 word to a post you made three weeks ago so that it looks like you posted first, that's fine with me and I would get a kick out of it if I saw it. I apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings and I don't need anyone to explain their posts. Just keep being the great group that you are.

rated:
Hopefully the Twinkies can win one against TEXAS, enjoy your ride Swilke. Bat seems MIA.

TCD you are a evil wicked women who needs to be spanked.....I think you are over thinking my posts, Of coarse I am just joking. Really I like you and think you are a sweet person who shares like alot of others here on this site. Please consider me your friend as I consider you mine. Wouldn't it be cool if we all one day met at Perkins or where ever? Except for Dixie as she is a harlot looking for a victim......just kidding Dixie, you know I have nothing but love for ya girl. It's Saint I hate, or was it Joe, maybe it was Bat. Some times I get confussed, now I remember, it is Hitler I hate after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, (John Belushi). Nice night tonight, I'm taking my dog for a walk before bed, maybe I can collar Joe bull dog and take him with. Then ZZZzzz's!

rated:
Fun Video Trivia! = kee
Unlimited Video Edition! = goo (yet again)
Amanda Bynes Claims to Be as Rich as Ols... = sta
Pickler Rocks a Skin-Tight Dress 27 = wil
Duchess of Cambridge Topless Investigati... = flo
Lawrence's Early Modeling Pics 27 = hun
Amanda Knox Contemplated Suicide 27 = may
Spring Time Video Trivia! = liz

keegoostawilflohunmayliz

Good night Rick and Twocute enjoy tomorrow

rated:
Before They Were Famous = New York University
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia = Man of Steel
Entertainment Video Trivia = Hanson
First Lines = The Sound and the Fury
Get Your Game On = Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Show Me the Money = 7,040 pennies

Hot Music Trivia = CLIO Honorary Award

Games n eCards Trivia = 10
Music Quiz = Let There Be Drums

String = 10keegoostawilflohunmayliz

rated:
Saturday Morning Sports Talk = POSSum

rated:
I'm glad someone else was listening, I thought he said awesome

rated:
I'd hate Rick if he wasn't so damn funny!

rated:
I wanna see Rick's license to do stand up before I either revoke or endorse it.
As I was piano lessoning last night I missed the frivolity here. But somebody has to create the musicians of the future so we can all get down when we are in the "home".

rated:
License, I don't need no stinking liscense. I did figure out what I hate.....I HATE MY STRAIGHT JACKET!!

rated:
LOL - I understand that! It is pretty restrictive!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1199 200 201202203416
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014