• filter:
  • 1211 212 213214215460
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

6:15 - hap

rated:
saintlewie said:   The local prizes are the couple at the top of the list, usually with an asterix next to it ('cept for 108), and everything below that the people across 180 other stations are all bidding on the same prize. So I don't think you can bid too much on a national prize.

Thank you saint!

rated:
dixiestar said:   Glad you had a good vaca Grov! Welcome home.
On the prizes anything with an sstrix before the prize is local the ones with out one are National.

Thank you dixie!!

rated:
Health Trivia 16 = OUT of network provider
Music Therapy Bonds Parents and Preemies= CHIcago
Underwood talks Panic Attacks= Mary Claire
98 Degrees back on Tour= Rachel Ray
Beyonce Cancels Concert & Pregnancy Rumor= 20
Google unveils $10-a-month “All Access”..Explorer
Cat determined to get outside= FIVe

rated:
risk it all - wipers

rated:
7:50 (Most Important Question...) = LIES

rated:
___1500___9:30 = RECeiver

rated:

10:50 - sho

Oral Trivia - sug

rated:

11:50 = HERo

String = rechapliewipshoher71919433256 hblasugstaoutchifiv

rated:
95 @ NOON = catch

rated:
95@Noon - CATch
MaryAnna Sorenson

rated:
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Mark Twain

rated:
Works for me Tori!

rated:
CHEERS ALL!

rated:
Got distracted at 11:59 reading about the NFL Patriots releasing Kevin Love due to his Type 2 diagnosis. I heard the atch but missed the begining, and assumed someone or two would have heard it.

rated:
I think that's when I appreciate the help here the most, when I just miss the word and am pissed at myself, then I see someone else caught it.

12:45 - twe

Boy, now Brent moved up to 30,000 more points than most of us on the 1500. Wonder what the trick is?

rated:
1:30 = AWArd
2:30 = COUgar

rated:
1500 1:30 = essence

rated:
95 BHQ = television

rated:
Program Trivia 16 = 19

rated:
serafimov trivia from Monday 2500 points = save up to 35%

rated:
35 , Good job Rick! I tried about 30 strings and none hit...

rated:
Under My Activity on the 1500 Rewards site, I typed RECeiver, but got 0 points. Has anyone experienced that where you type the correct word, but get 0 points with a yellow circle next to it with a white question mark inside the circle? Don't understand why I wouldn't get the points if I typed the correct word. Do I contact Brad Lane? If so, how do I do it? HELP

rated:
sts - HO:a

rated:
That sounds odd 2CD, if you hover over the yellow does it give an explanation? I'm glad you reminded me to do the word though, and yes, it worked for me. If you click Support at the bottom it tells you to email 1500espn@fanmaker.com

Now it's Dixie's turn for fat fingers typing Hula...

4:15 - kos

4:15 - gin

rated:
Saint, Thanks for the help. I just sent an email off to get an explanation for what happened. It doesn't make sense that the word shows up, but 0 points. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks for the 4:15 word. I was at my computer all set to listen for it when my Marine son called to wish me Happy Mother's Day. He was "in the wire" and couldn't call since Sunday. He sometimes works for three days straight 24/3. He guards the nuclear weapons for the submarines.

rated:
A belated Happy Mother's Day to all military moms, and a big thank you to all that are currently serving or have served in the past.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: Jasom
Entertainment Zone!: Cut loose
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Fingers
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Ryan
Michael Buble Imitates Blake Shelton 12 = Reese
Aguilera Rocks Skinny Jeans 12 = LA
2013 Met Gala: Sizzling Red Carpet Couple = Stephanie
Suspect Arrested in Kansas Farm Deaths 1 = 3
Jake Owen - "Alone With You" #1 Party 12 = Stephanie
String: JasCutFinRyaReeLASte3

rated:
1500 6:30 Contact

rated:
Man, that's impressive 2CD! Bet you're proud of him! Is he on a sub, or is in the wire mean behind the fence perimiter?

rated:
saintlewie said:   That sounds odd 2CD, if you hover over the yellow does it give an explanation? I'm glad you reminded me to do the word though, and yes, it worked for me. If you click Support at the bottom it tells you to email 1500espn@fanmaker.com

Now it's Dixie's turn for fat fingers typing Hula...

4:15 - kos

4:15 - gin

I have the smallest hands of any adult you have ever seen. Not fat fingers, just poor proofing :{
I know my friends will forgive me!

rated:
Have you guy's noticed that we are going thru about a page a day lately? What a group and what fun it is to be part of it!

rated:
Yes I have noticed that PG, and I have also noticed how much green is happening. It is great to have friends, isn't it?

rated:
Thank you lmjmn for the Mother's Day wish. Saint, yes I am very proud of Eric. He is not on a sub, but is in charge of the guys who patrol around the subs and nucs.

As far as the yellow circle with ? inside, I can't click on anything--my arrow just stays an arrow. I will let you know when I hear back from 1500.

Dixie, we all make mistakes sometime. Of course we overlook it with our friends on this site.

PG, I have noticed that we are writing a lot on this site. Guess we like to talk about more than just the Trivia and Key words.

rated:
Some rooms give red for posting anything other than "just the facts ma'am". I like it better this way.

rated:
So do I Saint, Dixie, and Twocute lets party on!

rated:
Thanks for everyone's contributions today. I had a very busy day at work and wasn't able to listen today. The same goes for tomorrow. I'm hoping things will slow down some next week. I will try an contribute when I can.

Thanks again
Scooby (Swilke)

rated:
String = conhapcuteliewipshohercatweawacouginhulaste719194335256 hblasugjastaoutchifivfinryaree

rated:
Scooby I am the same way I very rarely get to post a listen word unless I am on vacation (which is very rare) that is why I like my friends on this site. It benefits everyone no matter what they do.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild! = 21
Entertainment Zone! = new
Daily Dose Video Trivia! = ela
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! = pin

21pinewela

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1211 212 213214215460
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014