Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Twin Cities listen and win

843 of 1698
+2
saintlewie
5/15/13 3:15 PM
The local prizes are the couple at the top of the list, usually with an asterix next to it ('cept for 108), and everything below that the people across 180 other stations are all bidding on the same prize. So I don't think you can bid too much on a national prize.

Are you sure it was the same tablet Sol? Look under 'Closed Contests' to see if the one you were thinking of is there.

Good to see you Dixie!
+1
dixiestar
5/15/13 3:17 PM
Glad you had a good vaca Grov! Welcome home.
On the prizes anything with an sstrix before the prize is local the ones with out one are National.

Thanks Saint - I did not see upu up there - the FW gnomes must be at it again - either that or my eyes...
+3
swilke
5/15/13 4:18 PM
1500 Rewards

4:15 = MAUER

KS95

STS = Ocean
+2
dixiestar
5/15/13 4:28 PM
STS - OCEan
+1
Solrift
5/15/13 5:21 PM
I might just be new to this or blind.. maybe both, but I thought that all the prizes you could turn in points for on ks95 were all for local people..

I mean they advertise that they cater to local winners all the time. With what you guys are saying I feel like the wools been pulled over my eyes by em >.>

And Dixie.. I thought I had a lot of points.. just over 2 million in about a week and a half >.>
+1
dixiestar
5/15/13 5:46 PM
Sol, There ARE local prizes, but the ones with no asterisk is par of a nation wide network of stations. Read the rules or terms and conditions or whatever they call it. Hope this is a help to you.

As far as my points - I really saved them up and in the beginning, they never expired.
+3
Junie0110
5/15/13 6:29 PM
Stoddard Mystery Trivia! -Atlanta
+2
saintlewie
5/15/13 7:24 PM
It must be all your positive energy coming back to you Junie! You deserve it!
+2
Junie0110
5/15/13 7:26 PM
Thanks Lewie! That was a really nice thing to say!
+2
Powergeek
5/15/13 8:26 PM
Did anyone get 107 CSI or Random?
Thanks Junie for Stoddard and congrats I have won a few things but nothing recently must be you taking it all! (Just kidding)

Thanks Jo you are the Man!
843 of 1698
Please select a reason for your RED vote:
You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.