PIX11.com Rewards

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • 145 46 47484953
  • Page
  • Text Only
Tell PIX what you think....Show your feedback...https://www.facebook.com/pix11news
.Why did the video valentine contest HAVE NO WINNER? ....There was no monetary prize there were only 2 entry's and 10 winners. ... Yet they did not put anything into it !.. . Did any of the contests really have any winners? .... Their disclaimer =If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions.

secret code word
DARK

secret code word
SKIES

secret code word
FEAR

daiquiri: i hadn't tried it yet (i normally don't get to it until the evening). Just tried it and it does NOT work!! Though that's what they dais this morning...go figure!
others are having the same problem (see it on the PIX11 facebook page)

njfw: Thanks for letting us know!!!

Did you get fear to work?
Thanks..it just worked.

FEAR was accepted for me now...

Thank you for entering the PIX11 Secret Code Word of the Day! Be sure to watch every weekday from 4a - 9a for that day's Secret Code Word and another chance to win!

secret code word = evil

secret code word = fee

secret code word = FYE

secret code word = FOE

secret code word = FUMM

secret code word = FALLON

secret code word = AMAZE

secret code word = universoul

Secret Code Word = RINGLING

secret code word = BRONX

secret code word = nuclear

secret code word = interactive

secret code word = SOUL

secret code word = Dublin

secret code word = Ireland

secret code word = gathering

3/18/13 secret code word = Ring

secret code word = engagement

secret code word = verragio

secret code word = casale

secret code word = race

Is this forum done?

not as far as i know....
I just haven't been able to get the daily code word on the news as we had the Passover holiday the last few days and the kids are off from school so I'm not watching the news from 5:45am this week!!! I had it on from 8am today but didn't get the word....and no one else has posted it....Did anyone else hear the word of the day??? If so, please post it, TY!!!!

secret code word = FUN

SECRET CCODE WORD = JAVITZ

Thank you sams1997 for keeping up with the password.

secret code word = QUEENS

secret code word = skye

ChannelNumber5: u r welcome!!! If you like it, please rate it with a + ....

TomPtz: no PIX discontinued their rewards/points program but they still have a daily code word that you enter on Facebook....

I thought WPIX was discontinued...

secret code word = Kelpies

secret code word = festival

secret code word = sand

secret code word....acrobat

secret code word = savory

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014