10 pm. Hornswoggle (sp)

rated:
sorry for double post

rated:
11pm: Sassafras

rated:
what? no 10pm

rated:
Forgot to change page. I refreshed. I'm so embarassed!

rated:
lorrilynn, you are correct in the spelling of hornswoggle, according to Merriam-Webster online.

rated:
10pm: hornswoggle....thanks to lorrilynn

rated:
Are 8 am and 8 pm both Wombat??? and no I haven't been paying attention all week, I was out of town. Can someone clarify?

rated:
11pm : Sassafrass

rated:
LOL. stoye, I did the samething, that is way I post twice. I think that 8am and 8 pm are always the same words. if I remember, the other giveaways, they didn't give a word at 8am, because of the 8 at 8. So maybe now they just give the same word. Hope everyone has a good night

rated:
thanks for the reply, lorrilynn. Goodnight to all.

rated:
lorrilynn, you are correct that in previous giveaways they did not give an eight o'clock word. this time around they are giving a word after the 8@8. they are also repeating the 8@8 show at 8pm, so all this week they have been using the same word for both hours. don't know if that will continue or not. cyn2you, hope that clarifies my comment.

rated:
thanks oldhippie317 for the clarification. I noticed that they used doppelganger (9 am & 6 pm )twice also according to the previous posts. I just discovered fat wallet.com looking to see if anyone was posting the words, since it is impossible to listen to the radio all day, as much as I may want to.

rated:
6am : BRUSH

all of today's words relate to "ART WALK"

7am : LITTLE ITALY

8am : COLOR

9am :INDIA

rated:
10am : ARTIST

11am : BONUS

rated:
Happy Sat. everyone! 12 pm Canvas

rated:
1pm: drawing

rated:
2pm: palette

rated:
3pm : ABSTRACT

rated:
5pm : PHOTO

rated:
5pm: photo

rated:
6pm : PAINT

rated:
7 pm. easel

rated:
4pm: mosaic

rated:
good job everyone! what's the story with the bonus word? Do they announce it on air at all? just wondering. thanks!

rated:
8pm: sketch

rated:
9pm: pastel

rated:
i didn't hear a bonus word. I thought it would still be from the newsletter, but I'm not sure. Missed the 8 hr. So they gave a different word then what was at 8 am?

rated:
10pm: sculpture

rated:
11pm: mural

rated:
8am WARM or WORM (still sleepy)

rated:
9am...FLOWERS

rated:
10am: garden

rated:
can somebody share 6am and 7am words please? Thanks

rated:
11am: season

rated:
12pm hour word...GROWTH

rated:
2pm: bloom
1pm I think is spring (radio had a lot of static that's what it sounded like)

rated:
4pm : KITE

rated:
3pm: crisp
4pm: kite

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011198
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.