• filter:
  • 1109 110 111112113185
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thursday is the last day of words / Friday is the final iPad giveaway

rated:
Take note fellow wishers to have an I-Pad Mini FREE in our hands. It's just announced that TODAY is the last day for codes from KPRI-FM.

rated:
10 fishnets

rated:
Today's 1000 hour code is: "FISH NET"!

rated:
enter "mini a day" under search and follow the link GOOD LUCK!

rated:
Oh yeah one of the djs let that slip last week, lol

rated:
under www.kprifm.com enter "mini a day secret words" good luck

rated:
Today's 1100 hour code is: "LEG WARMERS"!

rated:
Was there a 6 am word today?

rated:
My day off, was sleeping in

rated:
Did she say the 12pm word yet? I missed very beginning of the hour.

rated:
Crimp

rated:
Yay!

rated:
Thursday, June 27 -- 80s Fashion
Today is all 80s fashion in honor of the 80s throwback thursday 8@8

6a Leggings
7a Mullets
8a 80s (8@8)
9a Fanny Pack
10a Fishnets
11a Leg Warmers
12n Crimp (hair)
1p Shoulder Pads
2p Perms
3p Neon
4p Parachute (parachute pants)
5p Headbands
6p Airbrush (airbrushed t-shirts)
7p Big Hair
8p High-Tops (sneakers)
9p Denim
10p Buttons
11p Graffiti

rated:

rated:
bonus word is fashion. We're done for the day!

rated:
Wow, no way, how did you find that?! I'm shocked!! Thanks a million!!!
I wonder if you could get that for the 94.9 iPad mini contest?

rated:
It's on kpri's website. One of the dj's slipped and said it was there last week and I totally forgot until chapparita said it again

rated:
This is amazing!

Thanks a bunch SD Diver!

rated:
Yah, thanks so much, I've got to get Mumford and sons and "Trouble in my head" out of my brain. way too overplayed for nonstop listeners. Let's try some other songs on the brain! Good luck to you all, may we all win tomorrow, or secretly KPRI award us with IPads. It has been a lot of work and time.

rated:
For me it's Radioactive from Imagine Dragons. Gotta get that out of my head!!

rated:
Thanks everyone and good luck! I hope someone from here wins it! I guess I will have to figure out how the 94.9 works.

rated:
creditable said:   I guess I will have to figure out how the 94.9 works.

Register at their site: www.fm949sd.com

They call out names from 7 in the morning till 7 at night each day. But weekends are 2nd chance names for people who were called but didn't win. People usually post winners names on the 94.9 facebook page pretty good during the work week, not quite as much on the weekend.

rated:
Go to their website and become a tribe member and then listen for your name. It tells you all about it on their website.

rated:
Who won last iPad ?

rated:
winner Sam Ewald

see you all next time

rated:
Thank you to all. I tried to enter words, but usually you were too quick and had already posted.

rated:
Hey... if anyone knows about any contests to win a Windows 8 tablet (particularly, that new 8" Acer ICONIA W3-810)... relay it here!

rated:
Thanks for all the info. It is worth a try just can't listen all the time. However, one never knows, if it is meant to be I'll hear my name.I'm wishing you all one as well!

rated:
It seems like people list the winner on facebook right after a name has been called. From what it looks like it is always on the 10th minute from 7am to 7pm.

rated:
Great and so good to know. Is it only once a day?

rated:
every hour on the 10th minute from 7am to 7pm

rated:
KPRi's Comic-Con a Day starting monday

Comic Book Man and Bryan Schock are teaming up weekdays between 3-7pm to pass along a pair of Comic-Con passes to YOU.

Listen for Comic Book Man's super secret password (hint: there will be 4 each weekday). Enter as many as you can collect here. Then listen for Bryan to call your name at 3:10 the next afternoon.

rated:
Cool, I would love to go to Comic Con!!

rated:
Anyone ever find Comic Book Man on the website? I looked through it 3 times and was unable to locate it.

rated:
Me neither sylaw. Maybe that doesn't start till Monday. Glad to know I'm not the only one though Good Luck to everyone on winning tickets.

rated:
Omg, sylaw, that's a scary lookin' face you have!!

rated:
i didn't find him anywhere either

rated:
Yes. In the 4th of July firework section.

rated:
Elena Whitehour won comic con tickets
(probably spelled last name wrong)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1109 110 111112113185
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014