rated:
12 noon- Heaven

Did anyone get 8am? Thanks

rated:
Did anyone happen to get 6 am?

I also did not get 8 am

rated:
8 am was - stompa

I didn't catch the full reference, but he did spell it (I didn't catch 6 am)

rated:
1: red

rated:
STOMPA =  is a Serena Ryder song

rated:
3pm: fire

rated:
4pm deserve

rated:
5pm: sydney

rated:
6pm: weak

rated:
7pm runner

rated:
Did Robert do an 8pm? I did not hear one and listened the whole 8 pm hour. Thanks

rated:
9 Hey
Anyone hear 8?

rated:
8pm hey

i assume its for 8pm even though he gave it at 9:10, as I didn't hear another one...guess we will wait and see if he does another this hour still

rated:
DOES HE USE A CLOCK? HE DOES NOT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

rated:
Its been this way for months. And honestly there really isnt any reason for it since Robert's bits are always pre-recorded. He's part owner of the station, there's no way he's working live during the worst shift besides overnights. For 8pm he could easily slot the word in just after the 8at8 but always does it in the 9pm hour instead. Its one of those little things that bugs the heck out of me sometimes.

rated:
2200 better

rated:
11pm: crazy

rated:
0600 aardvark

rated:
0700 artichoke

rated:
8 acrobat

rated:
8 acrobat

rated:
9 amp

Winner Pat Yates

rated:
Did anyone get 10 am? Thanks

rated:
10 ankle

rated:
11 askew

rated:
1100 askew

rated:
thanks damnmonkey....love the icon

I need to get lucky...knock myself out to listen for their contests and haven't won yet.

rated:
12 ALOOF

rated:
2:00pm- Awkward

rated:
4 pm ahoy

rated:
I got this in my email, the John Mayer contest is coming to an end on Friday:

We're making your travel arrangements...

It's your last few days to discover John Mayer. Each morning at 9:10am through Friday, Madison is calling out qualifiers' names to score tickets to see John in San Diego and a $100 Discover gift card ... Friday afternoon at 3:10pm, Bryan will do the grand prize drawing for the VIP trip to Austin this December to hang with John Mayer, complete with front row seats and backstage passes.

rated:
6 ack

rated:
Did anyone happen to get the Community code ? SORRY WRONG STATION.Community is CW-6 code

rated:
tatoome said:   Did anyone happen to get the Community code ? Thanks
  what is the community code?

anyone get 1,3,5 words?

rated:
7pm arg/arrg/argg/arrgg

rated:
7pm: argh

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1131 132 133134135182
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014