4 mickey

rated:
5 streaming or screaming...can't remember the name of the ride up there

rated:
California Adventure has the CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN' RollerCoaster

rated:
1800 zero

rated:
I was listening at the 9 hour and did not hear a secret word. Anyone concur?

rated:
TY: I thought I missed it but was listening & did not hear one.

rated:
Did anyone get 8 pm?

rated:
2200 downtown

rated:
Does anyone have 7 pm? Thank you. Had it written down and now cannot find it.
8 -Cruella for you Freysfatty

rated:
7 pm word, help please, I want to go to bed. Thank you

rated:
2300 color

rated:
I just found where I wrote 7 pm, sorry guys.

7 pm- space

rated:
Thanks, I hope you saw the word Cruella for 8pm

rated:
Yes, I did. Thanks so much. Good luck to you tomorrow!

rated:
Just bumping this with an FYI that 94.9 is going to give away ipad minis starting on Monday. Same format as before, they will call a name each hour from 7a-7p and then you have 9 min and 49 seconds to call back and win.

So go and register at their site if you haven't yet so you have a chance to win: http://www.fm949sd.com/Join.aspx

rated:
Did anyone catch the last winner's name?

rated:
philosofy said:   Just bumping this with an FYI that 94.9 is going to give away ipad minis starting on Monday. Same format as before, they will call a name each hour from 7a-7p and then you have 9 min and 49 seconds to call back and win.

So go and register at their site if you haven't yet so you have a chance to win: http://www.fm949sd.com/Join.aspx

just curious, was it you who posted a link or place to look that people posted the names that got called? I want to listen for names again, but that's so many times it's hard to be able to get them all...especially when listening for games

rated:
I didnt post the list but here is the new one for "bride of ipad" as 949 is calling it this time around:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao98eTuoDB21dHZhdU1...

rated:
great thanks, although I did get them all today!

rated:
It’s easy as 1 - 2 - 3 to win a trip for 4 to Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii. “Like” this, then listen for your name @ 1pm, 2pm and 3pm weekdays on 102.1 KPRI. It’s that easy! By hitting “Like” below you’re automatically entered. When you hear your name, you’ll have 30 minutes to call back (858-450-1021) to claim a family 4-pack of 1-day, 1-park tickets to Disneyland Resort. Plus, you'll qualify for a grand prize getaway to Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii. Full details and contest rules here: http://www.kprifm.com/disney_aulani

rated:
its on facebook that post

rated:
Hi everyone! Does anyone know if there's a forum or place someone is posting the names that kpri is calling for the Disneyland tickets?

rated:
we could do it here

rated:
I'll post when I hear one but I've missed most of them so far so might not be many.

rated:
1pm Disneyland name is Don/Dawn Williamson

rated:
they don't have an specific time to say the winner?..... I'm being trying to catch it and so far I only heard the winner name like 5 times only...I always missed it!

rated:
2pm winner: Jackie Ortiz

rated:
Ya, I've only caught it a couple of times. I think it's as close to top of the hour as possible.
3pm was Herman Ensiso (sp?)

rated:
Shoot, I've forgotten to listen the last 2 days!

rated:
1pm Cassandra Duran

rated:
3pm chrissy jane

rated:
1pm Paulina Garcia of National City
2pm Sherry Chandler Bull
3pm Don Worthington Gillmore 

rated:
1pm Angela Moretti
2pm Melissa Newton (not sure of last name)

rated:
on sd6 promo page you can just enter no codes
WIN TICKETS TO KPRI'S 3RD ANNUAL BLOCK PARTY
Join San Diego 6 the CW and 102.1 KPRI for the 3rd Annual Block Party on Saturday, October 19th at San Diego's Liberty Station. 2 stages, 4 bands with more to come. See Michael Franti & Spearhead, Brett Dennen, Serena Ryder, The Boxer Rebellion and Saints of Valory

link is http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions/

rated:
2pm Teresa P.

rated:
1pm Tammy Cooper of La Mesa
2pm Ruth Baker of National City
3pm Jody Daily of Fallbrook

rated:
Is it just me or have they only picked chicks to win so far? I know its a random drawing but come on... what are the odds of that?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1133 134 135136137182
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014