• filter:
  • 1134 135 136137138190
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Actually on Friday afternoon my brother was called and he won a 4 pack of tickets.

rated:
did they announced the winner of the Aulani Disney trip?

rated:
$1000 Christmas cash, register and listen for your name during the hours of 9am, 2pm, 5pm, 15 min to call back. Do we want to list winners here?

rated:
Yes we do!

rated:
Karen Reiter of Fallbrook

rated:
9 Karen reader fallbrook

rated:

rated:
2pm Jennie Howard Pt Loma

rated:
Jeanne Howard of Pt. Loma

rated:
Is anybody going to watch Cummunity at 5pm to watch for the name to win iPad mini from FM94.9 or know anywhere on internet where they would be posting it? I don't get off work til after 6pm so I can't watch.

rated:
name can be posted on sd6

rated:
I asked earlier and hope they will post on sd 6...I can't watch it either but set it up on dvr, figuring worst scenerio if no one posts it I could try to fast forward just before 6 and see if I could spot a name...

rated:
5pm Anna Gabriel, Santee...you guys are prob right, anna david....it was crackling on my headset as I was getting close to the computer and typing

rated:
I heard Anna David of Santee

rated:
I heard ANNA DAVID of SANTEE

rated:
Stacypita62 said:   Is anybody going to watch Cummunity at 5pm to watch for the name to win iPad mini from FM94.9 or know anywhere on internet where they would be posting it? I don't get off work til after 6pm so I can't watch.
  it was posted:
KEVIN CAWELTI

CALL 619 507 -1-949 by 6pm

rated:
Where was it posted????

rated:
sd6 and 94.9 are having the contest posted on sd6

rated:

rated:
9am: Tina Whitehill

rated:
thanks Phoner! tuned in too late ....

PS.  Looks like they're doing the woman thing again ... good thing I registered my wife too

rated:
Lori Anne

rated:
2pm - Lori Anne (sp?)

rated:
5pm Susan Costa

rated:
9am - Amy Stalcup

rated:
Hi Guys,

I setup a google drive doc so we can all add to it and hopefully have a chance to call in within 15 min of hearing it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkxKlkf9unMCdEZ3MFdZMENSN3pvS21ESU5BNkNTelE&usp=sharing

rated:
Stacypita62 said:   Is anybody going to watch Cummunity at 5pm to watch for the name to win iPad mini from FM94.9 or know anywhere on internet where they would be posting it? I don't get off work til after 6pm so I can't watch.
  Hi Stacy,

There's also a google drive doc for the FM 94/9 iPad Contest Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ao98eTuoDB21dHZhdU1ITEF2blhoN29JcXpzc1BqZ2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12  

Oh and Stacy, it's "COMmunity."  

rated:
Hi Guys,

Just an odd question, do they announce the names on their Android app as well?

EDIT: Yes they do!  

THanks!

rated:

rated:
2pm - estella clem (or Clemp?)

rated:
5 Chrissy James (jane)?

rated:
9am - Kim Allford

rated:
Do you sign up once or daily?

rated:
If the drawing is random, what are the odds that all 10 names drawn so far would be female?

rated:
1 in 1024;

rated:
NORMA GERBER announced at 2:32pm

rated:
2 pm - Norma Gerber

1 in 2048

rated:
Norma gerber

rated:
Georgina Sánchez Díaz

rated:
Wouldn't those be the odds if male/female participation was exactly equal? Which, I'm guessing, it is not.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1134 135 136137138190
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014