• Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
5 Sarah Archer

rated:
9 Teresa Lopez ferrer

rated:
New slogan for KPRI: All women winners, all the time.

rated:
2pm (2.28pm) - Letti Villaconna

rated:
5:33 - Jennifer Rupp

rated:
5pm hour name is......Jennifer Rupp

rated:
Won Pearl Jam tx from KPRI in August. Gave them to some friends of mine and they couldn't get into the concert tonight! Did any other listeners have this problem with their tickets? Called station and they dont answer. Will call office in the morning.....bummer.

rated:
9am (9.15) - Marlene Martinez

rated:
2:09 Julie Chapel-Cross or Croft?

rated:
2pm (2.11) - Julie Chappel Croft

rated:
5:12 Lee-Ai-Yap Banberger (Not sure of the spelling)

rated:
I assume cash giveaway is done? Thought it ended friday and haven't heard anything yet this hour but wanted to be sure

rated:
I didn't hear it either.

rated:
phoner said:   I assume cash giveaway is done? Thought it ended friday and haven't heard anything yet this hour but wanted to be sure
It's over...UPDATE....I just called and they told me it was over Last Friday but they decided to extend it to this Friday. Then he said not to quote him, but if they get into the Christmas spirit AGAIN... They just may extend it another week!

rated:
They called the name at 9:29, Gina Bizelli (sp?) did not call within the 15 minutes.

rated:
Nope they called a name Gina Pizelli so I guess it's still on. She did not call in and missed her chance. I'm still waiting for them to call me.

rated:
Yes they r still doing it!!! Gina something never called he just said it

rated:
2pm (2.28) - Sylvia Garcia

rated:
5 Wilma bushea

rated:
5pm (5.06) - Vilma Bouchier

rated:
9am name is Hersh something

rated:
2:00 Paul Hipwell

rated:
2 Paul Hipwell, got side tracked by phone call, so I think thats what I remember...could be Pat, but Hipwell is last name

rated:
2pm name - Paul Hipwell

rated:
5 pm (5.22) - Kelly Doyle

rated:
9 Rebecca Robinson

rated:
Maryanne Haskell

rated:
Name at 537 tonight..no names tomorrow, but more on Friday.

rated:
5 Coleen magraft smith

rated:
colleen mcgrath smith

rated:
Just got an e-mail from KPRi: Christmas Cash will happen today

rated:
I go that too. Did I miss the 9am name? I thought he said in 30 mins at like 9:05.

rated:
I have been listening since just after 9 and have not heard a name called

rated:
I've been listening & I didn't hear it. I called once & Mad said he did the name already, then 10 minutes later he said it on air, so I don't trust that either. Always hard on this station.

rated:
I know what you mean. Well I feel better that you didn't hear it either. I doubt they will call me, but I would just hate to miss out on the chance to win $100. Well good luck to us!!!

rated:
I heard the name announced - another female.

rated:
I can't believe I missed it. Must have been when I went to let my doggies in

rated:
just looked on FB. Name posted was Rita Rivera. Yes another female, that was not me!!!

rated:
CAROL GUIDIANA @2:24

rated:
2 pm Carol Guadiana

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1138 139 140141142199
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014