rated:
Last name this hour! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

rated:
Darn it not me!

rated:
what was the
name?

rated:
Did they say the 5pm name yet? If so, who was it?

rated:
Vicky Anderson

rated:
Sounded like Nikki Anderson

rated:
Is anyone registering for this? I would love to do a donation to a Children's charity  I wouldn't mind doing it if others will be helping to listen and post names, as this is a very busy time for everyone... after you register it tells you this week it's wed-sat, then again Mon-Sat ending with the 24th at 9am

12 Days of Christmas Cash... for Kids!
Wish you could write a check for your favorite Children's Charity for Christmas? Sign up here by telling us which charity you'd like to see get a $1,000 check from the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians. Then listen starting tomorrow at 9am for us to call your name -- you'll win your choice of Christmas gifts from KPRi and a $1,000 check for the charity you choose.

rated:
9am Dec 11: Amy Scarborough

rated:
Another contest for the ladies to win.

rated:
buzztrain said:   Another contest for the ladies to win.
  maybe a much larger percentage of women register

rated:
9 Brenda hinkle
Is anyone going to be listening for the name in Saturday and can post as we will be out if town and I may forget to try to listen online?

rated:
I will try to remember to listen on Saturday

rated:
9 Julio guzman

rated:
NAT CAROL FROM 92115 ZIP CODE AREA

rated:
9 sat nat carol

rated:
tatoome said:   NAT CAROL FROM 92115 ZIP CODE AREA
Thanks you did get it too! My alarm went off at 9 and I couldn't figure out why at first, actually tried online listening on my phone and it worked!

rated:
9 Maryann penton

rated:
9 Kevin geyet

rated:
9 Sabrina Covington

rated:
9 Eric Murphy

rated:
is there certain time limit to call in

rated:
9 Diane Rasmussen

rated:
9 Saturday Renee valdivia

Laddster there is a certain amount of time to call in but I don't remember how many minutes. Did you check the web page?

rated:
I didn't see anything in the "official" rules on time limit to call; but probably at KPRI discretion... total of 12 winners from December 11-24th;

rated:
9 Daniel segara

rated:
Tim sancarli

rated:
iPad a Day returns on Monday, January 6th! The secret words will start at 6am on Monday, with a new word (which means another entry) every hour until midnight. Listen for your name every weekday at 9:10am Madison & the Morning

rated:
bonus word=FORWARD

rated:
6am Light
7am Flash
8am Right
9am Contests
10am PLC
11am Unplugged
12pm iPad 
1pm Concert

rated:
8 am right

rated:
tailgater said:   Today's 0900 hr. code is "CONTEST"!

rated:
10 plc

rated:
11 unplugged

rated:
2pm my turn

rated:
Today's 1400 hr. code is "MY TURN"!

rated:
12:00 - iPad, 1300 - concerts

rated:
Today's 1500 hr. code is "RESTAURANT"!

rated:
4 pm festivals

rated:
5 soiree

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1140 141 142143144199
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014