• filter:
  • 1181 182 183184185199
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bigjo said:   Win Easter goodies from the Money Bunny!

While the kids search for eggs, here's your Easter hunt... the Money Bunny is hiding somewhere on our website with a basket full of goodies! When you find him, you'll enter to win: Donovan's gift cards, tickets to Ingrid Michaelson at Humphreys on May 9, Rubio's gift certificates, sailing passes, and more! Start searching here.

† Did anyone find it yet?

rated:

rated:
buzztrain said:   http://www.kprifm.com/pages/wheretogo
† Awesome thank you! if you are looking for the easter egg for easy 98.1 contest, it's on the contest page

rated:
Roger Rabbit that!

rated:
102.1 KPRi is participating in MyRadioStudy.com, and we hope you do too. You could get rewarded with $500 cash -- just for listening.

giving names at 9am, 12pm, 2pm & 5pm

4/28/14 12pm ANA MARIA from escondido

rated:
Rachael Beld of Oceanside ...You have 10 minutes to call

rated:
MEGAN SLANE OF HILLCREST ...you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
5pm Norma Velazco

rated:
Norma Velazquez of San Diego...You have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Jennifer Fisher is 9 am name

rated:
FRANNIE HEATH of BOULEVARD ... you have 10 minutes to call†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† FYI the name @ 2 PM was Robert Nelson of Carlsbad (I†was in Dr.'s Office) and not able to post.

rated:
RITA NARAMORE of SANTEE ...you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
9am Heather O'neill from Imperial Beach

rated:
HEATHER ONEIL of IMPERIAL BEACH ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Does anyone know if someone is posting names on Google Docs again for FM949 iPads in space and if so can you share the link??

rated:
CARLA VALDEZ OF OCEANSIDE... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Alise Parson of Oceanside ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Stacypita62 said:   Does anyone know if someone is posting names on Google Docs again for FM949 iPads in space and if so can you share the link??
††
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao98eTuoDB21dDVZbHN...

rated:
MARINA HAMM of SAN DIEGO

rated:
Stacypita62 said:
Does anyone know if someone is posting names on Google Docs again for FM949 iPads in space and if so can you share the link??

I just checked that page, having missed the 10:10ish name, and there is a statement on there that says "PLEASE allow 10 minutes to pass after name is called" . That doesn't help if one only has 9 minutes 49 seconds to call in after the name is announced. ???

rated:
buzztrain said:   Stacypita62 said:

I just checked that page, having missed the 10:10ish name, and there is a statement on there that says "PLEASE allow 10 minutes to pass after name is called" . That doesn't help if one only has 9 minutes 49 seconds to call in after the name is announced. ???

††check fb under fm94-9 names are posted right away

rated:
12:10 Ciara W

rated:
bigjo said:
check fb under fm94-9 names are posted right away

Thanks!

rated:
BRANDON MILES of CARLSBAD ...you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
buzztrain said:   

††
You asked for the Google Docs link so that's what I gave you. But like bigjo said, if you want the names in real time the listeners always post them on the 949 facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fm949sd

The only time that a name won't get posted tends to be during the second chance weekends when people aren't glued to their radio or computer as often as they would be during the week.

rated:
Tracy Vincent if El Cajon 5pm

rated:
FARRAH LAZINSKI (name called at 9:01)

rated:
MICHELLE MITCHELL of EL CAJON ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Thanks everyone who replied to my post about fm949 contest. Haven't been back on here since the day I posted it. I've been checking their Facebook page when I miss the name and everyone is really good about posting it†

rated:
SUSAN BODENHORN of NORTHPARK ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
SAMMY MEREDITH from RAMONA was 5:05 pm name

rated:
SHANNON CHRISSY/GRISSY(could not understand him well and he did not spell it) of EL CAJON ...you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
MONICA CHALK of SAN DIEGO...YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO CALL AS OF 12:09

rated:
MARJORIE DODSON of EL CAJON ...you have 10 minutes†call†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† † 5pm name was DORA NEDENHARDT of SAN DIEGO

rated:
ALAINA BELLINO of SAN DIEGO... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
SHARON CUMMINGS of LAKESIDE ...you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
CHRISTY HARLING of SANTEE ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
Rita Salas from Chula Vista 5pm

rated:
RITA SALAS of CHULA VISTA ... you have 10 minutes to call

rated:
HEATHER SADLEEAY of SCRIPPS RANCH ..you have 10 minutes to call

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1181 182 183184185199
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014