0600 java

rated:
7am: jaunty

rated:
8 heard him talking about jurggle...not sure if its' the word

rated:
winner Michelle Wallbrett

rated:
No the 8 am word was jive they just started blabbing about other j words.

9 jabberwocky
10 jamboree

Good luck to all these last two days!

rated:
thanks freyafatty

11 jazzy

rated:
Just curious, does anyone know when they pick the winner, how many words do they enter daily, and do they do it every day including weekends? Thanks, I know the people on this site work hard to get the words in.

rated:
They pick winner every day at 9:10 am and grand prize winner is this Friday at 3:10. Words given every hour from 6am thru 11 pm

rated:
splitpea I "personally" don't understand how entering more words gives you more of a chance than anyone else, since I feel you only really get entered once that day, and it's a random pull. I know I heard at the beginning of these contests, years ago, times Madison asked how many words the person had entered, and some of those times it was only a few words...of course they may have changed it now....that said I still enter as many as I can, and weekends also, except when I'm on a trip, then may just do one to put myself into it at least if any actual winner knows more hopefully they will share their secrets

rated:
Anyone hear 12pm word?

rated:
12 Jingle
Thanks phoner

rated:
1pm jeepers

rated:
Did anyone hear 2 pm? My radio was having problems and still is.

Also, when I won the iPad mini. Madison said he could see that I entered in every word that weekend. (I won on a Monday) and that most winners enter in a few words but somehow they get lucky. Your name goes in "the hat" once per word you enter. So you could enter 18 words one day and get nothing and the next day you could enter 2 and win.

3 Jenna

rated:
3:00pm- Jenna

Sorry Frey...Didn't see your post @ the bottom

rated:
2 pm jalapeno

Last weekend I listened on a Sat or Sun night and from around 6pm-11pm no secret words were given at all. It was so frustrating. Then sometimes Robert does not give words during the evening hours.....Do people make up words or do they look closely?

rated:
4pm jinx
Yes splitpea it is frustrating, but I've never made any words up just in case I did get picked and they looked at the words and disqualified me. I saw freyafatty say "Your name goes in "the hat" once per word you enter". I have a hard time figuring out how that could work, unless you actually just entered one word at a time, but they say it doesn't matter when and how you enter them. I still feel your name only gets registered once...they just want to make sure we listen to them all day...but that's just my thoughts on it

rated:
Saturday nights they do give out words, but Sunday night they never have after 5 pm. Their Sunday night shows are all recorded. And that really is how they do it. They have some software that they use that weeds each entry out. They will show you if you really wanna know that bad and go up there. Considering I know 5 people who have won including myself and we all enter in as many words as we can I'm gonna continue doing so since it seems to have paid off. It was definitely worth it for me, I won the money giveaway and an iPad

rated:
Thanks, you are all such nice people, have a great attitude. and it's funny how we all live thru a funny icon on this blog. I went to the gym and wrote down my words, and now can't find them. I am an elementary school teacher and when I can, I have KPRI on throughout the day. It is so much fun to listen to the children sing the songs they know. Which hour was the secret word Jezebel? Can anyone help me with the words from 5pm until now, which Robert hasn't given the 8 hour yet. Thanks............

rated:
8 Jug

rated:
AHHHH just heard him repeat jug again for 9 pm

rated:
5 jitterbug 6 Jezebel 7 justle 8 jug 9 jug

I really dislike Robert's shift

rated:
1Thank you so much !!!!!!

rated:
I think we lose sight of what the radio station is all about...music!! yes they encourage us all to listen by giving prizes, but really that's not what the dj's or owners want to do...and it is all free if you want to participate, so while it's frustrating to us all at times...it's only costing us time

rated:
I heard JOKE at 9 pm. did I hear it 

rated:
right?

rated:
I heard jug twice I didn't hear joke. Oh well :/

rated:
10pm...I listened from 10:30 and never heard a word, unless it was done early...

rated:
10 jaspercize

How is that even a word... Lol

11 jello

rated:
freyafatty said:   I heard jug twice I didn't hear joke. Oh well :/
  7am- Matterhorn.  Anyone catch the 6 am word?

rated:
0800 terror

rated:
9 pirates

winner Christina Sellers

rated:
10 princess

rated:
1100 mansion

rated:
1300 parade

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1132 133 134135136193
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014