• filter:
  • 1136 137 138139140192
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Congrats Jason called in and won. Let's hear it for the Boys!

rated:
Ahahaha guess what guys! That was me that won! Wooooo hoo!

rated:
Ahahaha guess what guys! That was me that won! Wooooo hoo!

rated:
Woohoo congratulations! That's awesome

rated:
SUPERBalde said:   Ahahaha guess what guys! That was me that won! Wooooo hoo!
  Congrats Jason. Now if a few more of us in this forum could win. My GF did win an iPad mini

rated:
Congrats Jason!

9am Russ holland

rated:
9am (9.20am) - Russ Holland

and here starts the run of 17 guy names in a row! there's 2

rated:
Hey, I just posted yesterday that the fix was in, but im not complaining now....since i was the 9am name. That makes two of us from this forum won in a row! let's make it 3!

Ill update if I see a name missed here, but keep the faith folks....It can happen.....

rated:
Congrats Papa! Errr Russ!  

rated:
Thx....

More winners on the boards to come!

rated:
Did she say the 2pm name yet?

rated:
I think it was terrible that 17 women names were called in a row.
I think the fix is in!

There, is that enough complaining that I can win now?

rated:
Stacypita62 said:   Did she say the 2pm name yet?

No, not yet

rated:
2:35 Meagan Howard-Holloway

rated:
2 Megan Howard halloway

rated:
2pm name: Meghan Howard Holloway

rated:
You guys are fast

rated:
5:20 Maribelle Saldana

rated:
9:10am Krista Gonzales

rated:
9am (9:10am) - Krista Gonzalez

rated:
Did anyone get the 7pm (last night) $1,000 name? I was at a meeting so couldn't listen?
Nevermind, I'm getting iPad mini contest mixed up with this one :/ Too much info in my mind 

rated:
2 pm (2.11) - Ellen Rindell

rated:
2 think I heard Ellen rindel

rated:
Here we go with the ladies names again!

rated:
well all those ladies names hasn't helped me win yet...

rated:
Name will be called at 5:35 PM

rated:
Martina Venavides

rated:
5:30 Martina Benavides

rated:
Thanks everyone for the posts.... my post was meant to be humorous;

and OMG "Itsallgoodforus" your post was offensive... chill out dude; you clearly need to stop and take a breath... maybe some Anger Management Classes...

btw boo hoo to me... still haven't won...

rated:
koigirl said:   Thanks everyone for the posts.... my post was meant to be humorous;

and OMG "Itsallgoodforus" your post was offensive... chill out dude; you clearly need to stop and take a breath... maybe some Anger Management Classes...

btw boo hoo to me... still haven't won...

same here I haven't won either

rated:
if you scroll back the past few days....there is nothing positive about whose winning...all I here is...WOW..another women's name...( I wish I was a woman..,,,How many women's name are they gonna call in a row...WOW..these odd's are not fair...so What...it shouldn't matter if it's a female or a male's name who they call out...just be happy that they are giving away a FREE prize to any gender that sign's up and that their name is called ( most people here are also clear channel participant's...and clear channel stations have stopped giving AWAY prizes to all the UNHAPPY listener's DUE to ALL the complaining that goes on...( oh..i didn't receive my 100/250/500 points...I KNOW...lets E-MAIL them or call them and bug them for these few ridiculous points...MARY DEARY finally had enough...and you all know what im talking about...no more auction prizes for months...they use to have TON'S a week/month...NOW..NO MORE!!!no hate...just my opinion...PEACE...( P.S..do you also complain to the wheel of fortune promotions personnel cause your winning I.D didn't match )...PLEASE

rated:
ITSALLGOODFORUS said:   if you scroll back the past few days....there is nothing positive about whose winning...all I here is...WOW..another women's name...( I wish I was a woman..,,,How many women's name are they gonna call in a row...WOW..these odd's are not fair...so What...it shouldn't matter if it's a female or a male's name who they call out...just be happy that they are giving away a FREE prize to any gender that sign's up and that their name is called ( most people here are also clear channel participant's...and clear channel stations have stopped giving AWAY prizes to all the UNHAPPY listener's DUE to ALL the complaining that goes on...( oh..i didn't receive my 100/250/500 points...I KNOW...lets E-MAIL them or call them and bug them for these few ridiculous points...MARY DEARY finally had enough...and you all know what im talking about...no more auction prizes for months...they use to have TON'S a week/month...NOW..NO MORE!!!no hate...just my opinion...PEACE...( P.S..do you also complain to the wheel of fortune promotions personnel cause your winning I.D didn't match )...PLEASE
  Heh, to put a positive spin on things, I'm using my $1k to pay for part of my trip to Hawaii in July. 

rated:
Aloha SuperBalde! Enjoy

rated:
9 bran fabulick

rated:
9am (9.12am) - Bran Fabulick

rated:
9am name: Bran Fabulic ( can that really be the name.....?)

rated:
No more complaining from me. I'm just thankful that I have won in the past! Good luck to everyone

rated:
Maybe it's short for Brandon?

rated:
2pm (2.16pm) - Christina Brittingham

rated:
CHRISTINA BRITTINGHAM announced at 2:17

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1136 137 138139140192
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014