2 Emily miller

rated:
2pm name: Emily Miller

rated:
2 pm (2.18) - Emily Miller

rated:
that was my daughter!!!! woo hoo!!!!

rated:
laddster5 said:   that was my daughter!!!! woo hoo!!!!
  lucky you!! I'm so jealous

rated:
AWESOME! Congrats laddster! Can you guys lemme know when they call you back to come pick up the check? I won on Monday and they still haven't called me back to pick it up (I did give them my personal info over the phone).

rated:
The last time I won and chose money as payment they asked me for personal info over the phone and mailed a check without telling me they were gonna do so. Not a big deal but be on the look out.

rated:
Wow that sounded stupid haha, chose money instead of the iPad I meant. Not payment

rated:
5pm Vanessa Carter

rated:
Vanessa carter

rated:
freyafatty said:   The last time I won and chose money as payment they asked me for personal info over the phone and mailed a check without telling me they were gonna do so. Not a big deal but be on the look out.
  Thanks Freya!  Now I have two things to look forward to in the mail, car registration (BLAH!), $1000 (Yay!).

rated:
9am Imelda McClendon

rated:
9am (9.14) - Emelda McClendon

rated:
2:18 Brenda Kendall

rated:
Brenda Kendall - 2pm name

rated:
2pm (2.20) - Brenda Kendall

rated:
Michael Rabutka....

rated:
It's a boy!!!
Michael Rabootka

rated:
9 Ann Lizan

rated:
9am name is......Ann Lazan

rated:
9am (9.25) - Ann Lazan

rated:
Did anyone get the 5pm name?

rated:
I missed the 2:00 PM name from yesterday also. Fat Wallet was down for awhile. I did hear the 5:00 PM name but was in the car and don't remember who it was. Just knew it wasn't my name. I believe it was a woman's name like Christine or something like that, but I could be wrong.

rated:
When FW was down, I posted them on the KPRI Facebook page..there is a spot there...facebook.com/kprifm

rated:
DId any one got the 9am name?

rated:
Still has not said the 9am name.

rated:
I think we have about two or three more songs

rated:
Yesterday's 2PM was Lisa Cardoza and the 5PM name was Christy Reed. Today's 9AM name (9:41) AM is Dawn Vesigal

rated:
9am (9.43) - Dawn Beisigl

rated:
9am dawn seagall? Couldn't hear his spelling someone was talking right then

rated:
9am name is Dawn Desigal...call 858-450-1021

rated:
2 Ruth baker

rated:
Yet another female

rated:
5PM (5:14) Sarah Archer

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1137 138 139140141191
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014