9 city beat

rated:
9 citybeat?

rated:
9 p.m.: City Beat

rated:
9pm: citybeat

rated:
That's what I heard too, phoner, and I played it back too.

rated:
Just trying to figure out what the last few words had to do with burger

rated:
Turkey burgers, the burger week is in the month of march and city beat is a sponsor of some sort of the burger week

Also, phoner, is your username from cell by Stephen king by any chance?

rated:
I watched Reign and did not hear the code word. Did anyone hear it?

rated:
10 mustard

rated:
10 mustard

rated:
10pm: mustard

rated:
freyafatty said:   Turkey burgers, the burger week is in the month of march and city beat is a sponsor of some sort of the burger week

Also, phoner, is your username from cell by Stephen king by any chance?

No we sat here one day when I first was signing up for fatwallet trying to come up with something entirely different, looking at different items, phoner just came from using the phone to call in to win

rated:
Yeah who doesn't love on air prizes? They have gotten me to disneyland and other places many times! I was just wondering because he uses that term in his novel "cell". It's a unique term.

rated:
freyafatty said:   Yeah who doesn't love on air prizes? They have gotten me to disneyland and other places many times! I was just wondering because he uses that term in his novel "cell". It's a unique term.

I will have to re-read it someday

Good luck tomorrow everyone

rated:
11pm: onion

rated:
11 onion

Thanks for everything guys! Here's to a winner from this forum tomorrow and I'll see you next contest

rated:
Good Luck everyone!!!! See you next time....

thank you everyone for posting the words too!

rated:
Ditto

rated:
Winner Salima delami

rated:
Final Winner: salima denani

rated:
Oh, man!

rated:
NEXT TIME, Stacy! We will all win. They said it will be back soon

rated:
How does the computer pick the winners, does anyone know? Sorry we all did not win, Look on the bright side, we can go to bed earlier and not walk around with red eyss and feel exhausted all day (for those who have to get up early for work each morning).

rated:
Thanks for all the words & post. I got lucky & won with them this time. So do not give up you will win next time. The two times I won (I pad & Gopro)I was ready to give up & won the next day.

rated:
puggle said:   Thanks for all the words & post. I got lucky & won with them this time. So do not give up you will win next time. The two times I won (I pad & Gopro)I was ready to give up & won the next day.
My Congratulations to you Miss Puggle. Thank you for the encouragement. I wish KPRI-FM would only offer to us here in San Diego County and not include the other neighboring Counties. Enjoy your winnings.

rated:
I want to say thank you to everyone who posts words. Really helped me out when I missed some. I was blessed and won an iPad air. So grateful! I have never owned anything this fancy hahaha

rated:
happymomma2014 said:   I want to say thank you to everyone who posts words. Really helped me out when I missed some. I was blessed and won an iPad air. So grateful! I have never owned anything this fancy hahaha
Congratulations, too, to you HappyMomma2014.

rated:
It is Jodina who hosts Sunday morning unplugged right?

rated:
yes

rated:
laddster5 said:   yes
thanks, I was 99% sure

rated:
Vote for the current match-up... vote in the match-ups four times daily, each vote is another entry for a chance to win a trip to Rome this fall! New match-ups start at 7a, 11a, 3p and 7p

rated:
make you 7pm pick
Vote for the current match-up...

rated:
Vote for the current match-up
MAKE YOUR 7AM PICK

rated:
did you pick the 11 am match up

rated:
did you pick your 3pm match up

rated:
did you pick your 7pm match up

rated:
Congrats to KRISTEN ROBERTS! She won a trip for two to Rome, Italy!

rated:
Win Easter goodies from the Money Bunny!

While the kids search for eggs, here's your Easter hunt... the Money Bunny is hiding somewhere on our website with a basket full of goodies! When you find him, you'll enter to win: Donovan's gift cards, tickets to Ingrid Michaelson at Humphreys on May 9, Rubio's gift certificates, sailing passes, and more! Start searching here.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1180 181 182183184199
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014