• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Have any of you won yet?

No. Someone from Santee did, but it wasn't not me. Hey, thanks for psoting the codes. You guys are fast. Well, good luck to everyone. This post was on Good Morning San Diego-
Hint to our viewers who want to win $1000. Tomorrow's "Location of the Day" will be Brad Perry's stop between 6:15am and 7:45am on Good Morning San Diego! Rise and shine for your chance to win $1000. Register at kusi.com or the Contest button above to add your name to our list of potential winners; we'll be calling viewers selected at random between 10am and 11am tomorrow! Says they will be calling viewers. Makes it sound like more then one will be called. Wonder if this igveaway is over?

They call viewers (plural) because they have a list and they go down the list until someone gets the location of the day correct. I believe the gascard/Ipad promotion runs 'till May 23,Not sure when the $1000 a day ends.

iPAD...Yoda

$1K Location...Mission Beach

any body get the IPAD code ?
I didn't see it

ipad code is "newton"

thanks

iPAD...Hobbit

anyone get the 6pm code?

The 6pm code was 7745

iPAD...Neutron

$1K Location...Little Italy

iPad...Marvel

6pm gas card...5225

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014