KELLOGG'S FAMILY REWARDS - $200 Free Groceries

Archived From: Contests and Sweepstakes
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
KELLOGG'S FAMILY REWARDS™ $200 IN FREE GROCERIES ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES To be awarded in the form of a $200 gift card. 1 daily winner each day.

Find codes inside specially marked packages
Enter codes to earn points - up to 20 valid codes per day
Collect and redeem points for great rewards

No Purchase Necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and are a registered member of the Kellogg's Family Rewards™ program

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/home.html
To enter for free, beginning 6/4/12 at 12:00:00 AM (ET) through 12/31/13 at 11:59:59 PM (ET), go to
www.kfr-freegroceriessweep-amoe.com
and follow the online instructions to register and complete your entry. Registration is free. Subject to complete Official Rules at https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/content/dam/kelloggsfamily...

1) Automatic Entry: You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes
each time you enter a Kellogg’s Family Rewards™ code in compliance with the KFR
Terms and Conditions. The entry will be entered into the Daily Drawing corresponding to
the Day in which the entry is received. The KFR Terms and Conditions are available at
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/termsAndConditions.h...

2) No Purchase Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, go to
www.kfr-freegroceriessweep-amoe.com (the “Websites”), complete the online registration
with the information requested, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry.
The entry will be entered into the Daily Drawing corresponding to the Day in which the
entry is received. Proof of entering information at the Websites is not considered proof of
delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.

Limit twenty (20) entries per person, email address and/or per KFR Account per Day
during the Promotion Period (“Maximum Entry Number”) - regardless of method of
entry.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wondering if others can share their codes from the specially marked boxes, since it says up to 20 codes per day.

The secret bonus code they sent to me is 9N35-LWMW-35WK-NY6T

saintlewie said:   Wondering if others can share their codes from the specially marked boxes, since it says up to 20 codes per day.

FYI - tried that code in my account and got "This code is a duplicate" error message, so looks like codes are unique and 1-time use only.

I'm still a bit confused. Other Kelloggs games would want you to come back every day, but I don't see anything like that here.

thanks !!

HOWITWORKS20PNTS is a multi-use code for 20pts.

Also, "Like" WalMart on FB for another 20pt code for a free scholastic book (I think you need 60pts for the book).

https://www.facebook.com/walmart/app_354907474578583

And as an FYI - if you have more than one FB account, don't try it from the same computer. I did and got the same code, so it's either by IP or there is only one code. It was 9X5J-R536-3WPL-1BWJ, if anyone wants to try it, but that looks like a 1x use code to me.

saintlewie said:   Wondering if others can share their codes from the specially marked boxes, since it says up to 20 codes per day.

The code entered is a duplicate. Please check your Point History to confirm your points have been credited to your account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014