• filter:
  • 137 38 39404168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
DSC ... BLAUER
SUPPORT
DOOR
GREEN
FROST
BELL
TALK


Member of the Day: Nephi Herrick

rated:
SUPPORT
FROST

rated:

rated:
BLAUER isn't activated yet

rated:
NOW UP:
A PASS FOR TWO TO A SPECIAL ADVANCE SCREENING OF THE MOVIE “THE KINGS OF SUMMER”

rated:
TIGER
IMAGE


*BLAUER is activated/working*

rated:
Welcome

rated:

rated:
DSC ... OBAMA

ROAD
PAGE

rated:
Up now: TWO ADVANCE SCREENING PASSES TO SEE THE MOVIE “MAN OF STEEL” ON JUNE 5TH

rated:
"BLAUER" not working. time 0700 HRS 05/30/2013

rated:
hehasagun said:   "BLAUER" not working. time 0700 HRS 05/30/2013
"Blauer" was yesterday's DSC word, & it worked then.


WIND
HOUSE
SCRIPT
CHAPTER
LETTER
PIE


Member of the Day: Yvonne Trout

rated:
I know that...... #@GETMYPOINT!!!!!

rated:
It worked for me yesterday

rated:
DRAMA for 750 pts

rated:
SCRIPT

rated:
Passes are up for advance screening of movie"THIS IS THE END" as of 1:57 pm

rated:
tatoome said:   Passes are up for advance screening of movie"THIS IS THE END" as of 1:57 pm

bought the tickets. do you know how long does it take for the code to be emailed?

rated:
Sorry I do not know how long it takes for them to send the code.I have never purchased movie passes from Jack. Since the movie is next Thursady. I would hope they would send it to you soon. If it is a GOFOBO code those passes are often sold out even if you have a code. I would wait an hour or so and then call Jack since it is the weekend and you probably so not want to wait 'till Monday and take the chance the passes are all SOLD OUT. Sorry I could not answer your question .

rated:
tatoome said:   Sorry I do not know how long it takes for them to send the code.I have never purchased movie passes from Jack. Since the movie is next Thursady. I would hope they would send it to you soon. If it is a GOFOBO code those passes are often sold out even if you have a code. I would wait an hour or so and then call Jack since it is the weekend and you probably so not want to wait 'till Monday and take the chance the passes are all SOLD OUT. Sorry I could not answer your question .

oh. i also bought tickets for man of steel, but never got the codes either. and that's been several hours.

rated:
In the past it usually took a couple days (at the most) for GOFOBO to email the code for the passes. For "After Earth" I purchased the passes on May 22 and received an email later that day with the movie code. Hope that helps!

rated:
mayya8452 said:   In the past it usually took a couple days (at the most) for GOFOBO to email the code for the passes.

ok thanks.

rated:
UPDATES

GOFOBO RSVP codes for screening of 'Man of Steel' have been emailed

rated:
PIE

rated:
Daily Dose Video Trivia! = pin
Videos Gone Wild! = 30
Entertainment Zone! = sun
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! = jan


30sunpinjan

rated:
DSC ... STAIN

WHEEL
HUMID
PROBLEM
NINE
ROAD = repeat
REST = repeat
CREAM


Member of the Day: Robert Couts

rated:
just got passes for 'this is the end'. anyone notice that the description page and email both say june 6th, but the pass when printed says june 5th?

rated:
humid

rated:
So it is the same day as the Man of Steel tickets? My code is saying it is invalid. What do I do about that?

rated:
If coke is invalid it may be because you are not typing it in exactly. It's case sensitive sometimes. Try again and this time copy/paste.

rated:
If code is invalid it may be because you are not typing it in exactly. It's case sensitive sometimes. Try again and this time copy/paste.

rated:
I did copy and paste the first time and it says it is invalid. Also, it looks like it is the same day as The Man of Steel preview and I have tickets for that one. So I guess I wasted 2,000 points on This Is The End

rated:
elih1213 said:   I did copy and paste the first time and it says it is invalid. Also, it looks like it is the same day as The Man of Steel preview and I have tickets for that one. So I guess I wasted 2,000 points on This Is The End

same here.

rated:
If anyone has extra codes for This is the End, i would LOVE to take them off of your hands. I had plans with my friends for June 5th, so I bought passes for June 6th. Well, if it really is June 5th, the best way to solve my situation would be to just try to get extra passes for my friends.

rated:
Up Now...A COPY OF THE BOOK HOUNDED BY MATT ZISELMAN

rated:
Up now: A COPY OF SOMMORE: CHANDELIER STATUS ON DVD

rated:
cream

rated:
FOUR TICKETS TO THE SAN DIEGO COUNTY FAIR HAPPENING JUNE 8TH – JULY 4TH AT THE DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS

rated:
THRILLER
HARD
AWARD
SOFT
TIME
FUNDING
ACADEMY



Member of the Day: Tom Powers

rated:
DELAY

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014