• filter:
  • 138 39 40414276
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was thinking the same thing???

heiNey said:   just got passes for 'this is the end'. anyone notice that the description page and email both say june 6th, but the pass when printed says june 5th?

rated:
Is there some magic in claiming prizes that we're accumulating points for? I'm new to this and finding it next to impossible to ever see anything but "coming soon" and "sold out". Is there a notification system or way to know when things are made available for purchase? Anyone else insight into what I might be doing wrong?

rated:
helloamy said:   If anyone has extra codes for This is the End, i would LOVE to take them off of your hands. I had plans with my friends for June 5th, so I bought passes for June 6th. Well, if it really is June 5th, the best way to solve my situation would be to just try to get extra passes for my friends.

Here is a code: https://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/promotion/82ddf74f067ec6bd93ac14bbbc...

I also got passes that I will not use if you can not get them here. I PM you but you never answered. Do you still need 2 passes?

rated:

rated:
DSC ... SUCK

DONE
WINNING
TASK
COMPLETE
DIRECTOR
SUSPENSEFUL
BIGGEST
UP

Member of the Day: Jannet Nostrates

rated:
Director

rated:
Suspenseful

rated:
Up now: TWO ADVANCE SCREENING PASSES TO SEE THE MOVIE “THE INTERNSHIP”

The preview is tomorrow night: AMC MISSION VALLEY - WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5 @ 7:00pm

rated:
I think it is random. I'll watch all day and no prize offers . . . it seems to happen when I don't watch it, haha

foofght said:   Is there some magic in claiming prizes that we're accumulating points for? I'm new to this and finding it next to impossible to ever see anything but "coming soon" and "sold out". Is there a notification system or way to know when things are made available for purchase? Anyone else insight into what I might be doing wrong?

rated:
Yes, they are 100% random. At one time they used to announce when a certain prize would go up but they stopped that. They also used to have a slot machine game so you could earn more points. That was fun!

rated:
Link for free passes The Internship 6-5-13: https://bit.ly/14fumxA

Also here is the jack code for 1 time use: JACK8HGZ

rated:
you can subscribe to fatwallet some how. they will alert yo by email.

rated:
gwiliker said:   you can subscribe to fatwallet some how. they will alert yo by email.

If you mean when people post the prizes its only if they are up there for longer than a minute or two. I was watching for the zoo tickets the last couple weeks and they sold out in a matter of seconds. It wouldn't have mattered if I got an alert from FW for that.

rated:
DSC ... PEDALTHECAUSE

TALE
SAIL
HASSLE
PAID
INTRIGUE
PAW = duplicate
RELEASED
CHECK

Member of the Day: Jackie Jimenez

rated:
Paw

rated:

rated:
intrigue

rated:
Released

rated:
up now: A COPY OF PERRY MASON, HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL, AND MATLOCK ON DVD

rated:
Perry Mason,Matlock, Have gun will travel ...DVD Box Set up as of 5:22pm

rated:
CAN

rated:
Up now: FOUR TICKETS TO JOIN JACK FM, CANON AND NELSON PHOTO SUPPLIES, SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD AT THE SAN DIEGO ZOO

rated:
DSC ... COUNTDOWN

NL Bonus Button ... http://www.760kfmb.com/story/22077163/monarch-schools

rated:
ANXIETY
FLYING
KEPT
PRESCRIBE
EXPERIMENTAL
ADOPTED
CREAM

Member of the Day: Luann Tricoche

rated:
Experimental

rated:
up now: TWO TICKETS TO SEE “DSB: AMERICA'S FAVORITE TRIBUTE TO JOURNEY” AT HOUSE OF BLUES ON JUNE 14TH

rated:
TWO TICKETS TO SEE “DSB: AMERICA'S FAVORITE TRIBUTE TO JOURNEY” AT HOUSE OF BLUES ON JUNE 14TH
9541 Points

Still up

rated:
MADE
CONSEQUENCES
BLUE
BLAZE
UNEXPECTED
CONTAINER

Member of the Day: Kay Mills

rated:
Up now: A COPY OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON ON DVD

rated:
WO PASSES TO SEE THE MOVIE “MY LITTLE PONY EQUESTRIA GIRLS” UP

rated:
DSC ... WICKED

GO
SHARING
FULL
TIME
WORLD
TAKE
MOVED
MID
CELEBRATE
CLASSIC

No new Member of the Day today.

rated:
MID

rated:
STRAY

rated:
STUDIO
MAKE

rated:
PREFER
MIDDLE
Bliss
VERSION

Member of the Day: Ann Ravitch

rated:
CRUMBS for 750 pts

rated:
5-6pm: CELEBRATE (a repeat from yesterday, which doesn't work, unless you haven't entered it already)

rated:
DRINK
EXPLORE
FIND
EMAIL
INCREDIBLE
FORGOT
STATUS
LAUGHING
EMOTION

Member of the Day: Gene Gray

NL ... http://www.sandiegojack.com/story/22239646/daves-good-deeds

rated:
Up now: TWO TICKETS TO SEE “WHICH ONE’S PINK?” - A TRIBUTE TO PINK FLOYD AT HOUSE OF BLUES ON JUNE 22ND

rated:
FINE = not yet activated...wait for it.
"Expires 6/17/13 @ 11:59PM"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 138 39 40414276
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014